Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Ban is for 2 weeks. I placed an order last night amidst all this and was informed by email of confirmation of payment and if anyone needs to contact him do so through email only. Ban is to be lifted May 24th. Just for everyone's information with pending orders and questions.

We’re not injecting blueberry muffins or dr. Pepper so your comparisons are kind of idiotic. The situation about the reship not being fully sent until they spent the same amount of money when that isn’t what what was advertised is concerning. It’s that lack of accountability that can very much carry over to quality of products or lack there of. I hope I am proved wrong.
No we are not injecting blueberry muffins but the logic regarding manufacturing quality control standards remains. I agree the reship concern seems valid and I hope that part of their business model is not indicative of more QC problems to come.

scamalert.png

***Avoid this source at all costs***

They send the wrong, mislabeled or underdosed gear. If you test yourself and provide proof, you will be given nothing. No refund for you.

If you try to alert the community of their scammy behavior, they will put your personal tracking information in the thread for all to see, including LE.

now, thats a prick move, thx for clarifying
I was under the impression that he thought because deus bought 50kits or something that it was his hgh that he was testing and when they started arguing he brought it up saying well this looked good her3 and then deus goes well that's not even your hgh and they argued about that for awhile and then he came out and said I guess that's not my hgh lol this is so much drama going on it hard to keep up so who knows

I would advise everyone with pending orders to wait for it to be in route to you and dispute the charges with Alibaba

That would be scamming QSC then, why would you advise that? Two wrongs don't make a right. You wait until you get the product and then if it's not what you ordered you open a dispute.

That would be scamming QSC then, why would you advise that? Two wrongs don't make a right. You wait until you get the product and then if it's not what you ordered you open a dispute.
He's clearly on the war path and wants to see them burn as hard as possible, and think any and all measures are justified.

Oh lighten up butter cup. It was a joke, mostly. Although if someone did I don’t think most here would care to much. I mean it would be a scammer getting scammed. Seriously tho, I said what I said as more of a scare tactic to QSC. Taste of their own medicine.

Your precious source will be back soon enough and you can go on praising the worst source that has ever stepped foot here. Doubt they will be here long tho. This is their second strike. Next person that has a bad experience that speaks out will trigger QSC to play dirty once again.

Gotta cover your ass with that post, hah.

My ass is covered bud. I have never scammed anyone. Matter of fact if you stepped out of source’s threads and actually contributed to this place you’d see who’s who around here. There are a lot of guys who have worked hard for years to help carry on the vision of making this place a harm reduction board. QSC is destroying that and so are guys like you who support them to save a few bucks. So you bet your ass when this source shits the bed like Amber Heard I’m going to step in and add fuel to the fire.

Try reading what I post some time instead of coming to your fantasy conclusions. Delusional goon. I don't support QSC.

You're really helping the place out by advocating scamming a source. Great work!

Last edited: