Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I don't understand the hate with Qingdao
yesterday I complained about the letrozole because I received 40g, then I order 50g

And he gonna add 10g of letro in my next package

Been a couple weeks on his test e and it’s still pinning smooth, zero pip. Very pleased.

Very excited for the domestic tren ace

Seems like this same situation occurs all the time, it’s probably a way for him to assure he will get more orders. No one forgets shit this fucking often or shorts packages so frequently. Since he doesn’t have quality or customer service on his side to encourage repeat buyers he just keeps part of their package hostage until they order more bullshit from them.

Seems like this same situation occurs all the time, it’s probably a way for him to assure he will get more orders. No one forgets shit this fucking often or shorts packages so frequently. Since he doesn’t have quality or customer service on his side to encourage repeat buyers he just keeps part of their package hostage until they order more bullshit from them.
Been a while since I commented in this thread. Figured let Darwin work his magic with those that order from him.
Appears nothing has changed with this guy. Maybe this time more will take note and stay away from this source

NOT TRUE again

On meso Fr you have two big customers who got gears seized and got no reship.
They provided a letter of the custom stating the seizure.
The rep did not want to reship because the letter did not mention the "tracking number" ^^

For the guys who get their gears seized, just open a dispute on alibaba. Alibaba is going to step in and take care of it and might refund you.

View attachment 165069
For information this jewish rat wanted to make me pay 40 € for a labtest

Hghdaddy did the same. Forgot to send a guy 2 Geno pens. He said you can have them when you place another order lol.

My apologies for missing this! I showed you the extensive test from the highly reputable peptide research group that tested multiple BPC-157 samples and Qingdao Sigma's came back the worst of all by a considerable margin at 87.2% with 60+ unidentified impurities. You've been aware of this and the generally low quality of many of QSC's peptides as the Meso FR labtesting group had tested and notified you of this long ago already, but you don't give a shit, insulting everyone who gets lucky to labtest some of the many problematic products you continue to sell.

There's a reason (well, many) almost every established, reputable UGL avoids QSC but you're doing a decent job burying these reasons in the depths of your threads.
Are these impurities harmful?

Looks as tho Qingdao has been banned. Good riddance. Hope it’s permanent.

This is a dangerous source to deal with. When they do you dirty if you go public they dox you and say because you went public don’t expect a reship or refund. We’ve seen time and time again where they immediately share customers tracking, place of origin, etc. Sure, they black out maybe half of the tracking number but there is still enough there with the rest of the details to put someone in harms way. They use scare tactics and seeing this source operate here has been mind blowing

Eat shit @qingdao

Last edited:
MESO-Rx prohibits targeting others with slurs, epithets, racist and sexist tropes or other content that dehumanizes and degrades someone.
Looks as tho Qingdao has been banned. Good riddance. Hope it’s permanent.

This is a dangerous source to deal with. When they do you dirty if you go public they dox you and say because you went public don’t expect a reship or refund. We’ve seen time and time again where they immediately share customers tracking, place of origin, etc. Sure, they black out maybe half of the tracking number but there is still enough there with the rest of the details to put someone in harms way. They use scare tactics and seeing this source operate here has been mind blowing

Eat shit @qingdao
You are probably some kind of nigger who buy domisticaly 50 $ a poor vial of test-cyp, i will continu to buy to theam no matter what, eat shit and fuck you and your jewish forum retarded fagot

And it's funny to say that someone is a scammer when you donated money yourself to Anabolic labs which is an absolute scam that hasn't produced any tests in over 2 years

You are probably some kind of nigger who buy domisticaly 50 $ a poor vial of test-cyp, i will continu to buy to theam no matter what, eat shit and fuck you and your jewish forum retarded fagot

All you fake ass accounts that magically appeared for/with this source can bounce as well.

I will happily pay a bit more to deal with a professional source that stands behind their product and does right by customers.

And it's funny to say that someone is a scammer when you donated money yourself to Anabolic labs which is an absolute scam that hasn't produced any tests in over 2 years

Your point? Been contributing to harm reduction for years. Check out the testing section and you’ll see. Harm reduction is what this place was about until guys like you got here wanting to be cheap gear whores

Aren't you the first clown here, bashing us and ordering from us and recommending us in private to your friends? you better watch what you are saying and not get involved with what doesn't concern you
I never hid the fact I made an order early on for hgh, and then semi recently as I posted about the 6 week TA. And I only recommended the two products I've ever used from you to one guy, not multiple as you claim.

I was initially on you and then slacked off, but after the crap yesterday with the hgh test and your response to Dues pharma you need to catch heat. You continue to not follow thru with your promises and continue to threaten members like myself. Hope your ban is permanent because I can fully see you dox someone in retaliation.