Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yeah ive posted screenshots a few weeks back on this page. Basically I had 10 kits of hgh and 20 x finished vials seized which I have a letter for. I didnt even want the finished vials reshipped as it was a stupid order as my customs are extremely strict (Australia)

A big selling point for me was the reship policy. Because how strict customs are here I contacted different vendors for their hgh pricing and reship policies. QSC said they would provide a full reship in the event of a seizure (which I also have proof of) and I would just have to cover the cost of the freight (which the rep said was 15-45 USD depending on the size of the package)

I waited 70 days till tracking expired and received the letter after roughly 80 days asking for my reship. The rep said to me I can have a reship with my next order to which I explained I dont actually need anything for at least 6 months so im happy to pay the 15-45usd to get it shipped now. Apparently that was no longer an option so I was looking into raws and said I was interested in buying a few compounds which came to roughly $300 USD and the rep said he could only send 4 kits with that size order, because they "will reship gradually until all the loss is made up, it is not our fault if the parcel is seized by your local custom. You would realize this point. This is the policy of our company. Hope it is workable for you as well"

If they had mentioned any of that bullshit at the start I would have picked a different source for my hgh
I admit that sounds pretty shitty and I too would be pissed!

When all the haters suddenly come out lol

Because everyone tired of you lieing and scamming them and being a shit!

"We did the necessary to fix it, by promising you reshiping the item once available. You weren't patient, your loss now."

^^^Don't make rep upset or he will change agreement just like a mean child or vandictive women who is crazy and probably be a rat to police too.

So their is no actual genuine labs for QSC hgh?

There are legit labs floating around, QSC hgh isn't bunk. The issue at hand is if you get sent the wrong product, they won't refund you as agreed upon. Instead they'll promise a reship if you keep your mouth shut about it and if not you're out whatever you spent.

There are legit labs floating around, QSC hgh isn't bunk. The issue at hand is if you get sent the wrong product, they won't refund you as agreed upon. Instead they'll promise a reship if you keep your mouth shut about it and if not you're out whatever you spent.
Thanks for the reply mate I have an order arriving soon and wondering weather or not to jab it or not lol. Just went through most of the thread and so many mixed reviews

Better hope you clowns ordering from this sorry excuse for a sales rep don't get your order seized like a few people have already. Oh but if you do, don't dare bash them because you won't get anything even if you actually place a new order.
Aren't you the first clown here, bashing us and ordering from us and recommending us in private to your friends? you better watch what you are saying and not get involved with what doesn't concern you

Jeez, out of that whole thread that's what you're taking away? How about the fact that QSC sent the wrong product but the buyer only found out after he tested it, QSC agreed before the sale that mislabeled products would be refunded,except QSC says reship instead, and then once they are put on blast they straight up refuse to do even that.

Why should anyone buy from you now since that's how you conduct business?
We agreed that we will reship the item, not refund it, you better talk about what do you know and don't get swayed by a bunch of haters like a brainless sheep

Capture.PNG

Ill join here...
I had orders with several sources over here,on all threads on all sources been people telling me i will get scammed and that that certain source sending fakes. I never had any problems with these sources. Or I am incredibly lucky or people spreading lies.

I will probably get scammed once somewhere but so far no issues

the problem with these greedy fucks is that they'll spend their lives criticizing walmart and they'll go shopping and groceries there on the weekend, and that's what tiredandhot does, he spent days opening his big mouth about us and then in the end he placed two orders and he is quite polite at this time when there are no likes to be gained in private and he even recommends us, I have had customers tell me we have been recommended by tiredandhot, so I really don't understand how these people think

Because everyone tired of you lieing and scamming them and being a shit!

"We did the necessary to fix it, by promising you reshiping the item once available. You weren't patient, your loss now."

^^^Don't make rep upset or he will change agreement just like a mean child or vandictive women who is crazy and probably be a rat to police too.

Yes the "no soup for you" is one of my policies, if you ain't happy about it, I will be glad to invite you all again to suck my dick like I did for the hcg issue. I have nothing to lose except some stupid fucks who think they are meso cops.

Yes the "no soup for you" is one of my policies, if you ain't happy about it, I will be glad to invite you all again to suck my dick like I did for the hcg issue. I have nothing to lose except some stupid fucks who think they are meso cops.
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals no offense man, aside from all this bullshit, can you plz send me my Ali link so I can pay for my small peptide order, I'm staying up to pay tonight so hopefully I'll receive by weekend. Thx.

What happened is that since we announced that we will have a EU warehouse (German one, using his same delivery line from China), this cheap cat got crazy and spreading rumors about us.
My apologies for missing this! I showed you the extensive test from the highly reputable peptide research group that tested multiple BPC-157 samples and Qingdao Sigma's came back the worst of all by a considerable margin at 87.2% with 60+ unidentified impurities. You've been aware of this and the generally low quality of many of QSC's peptides as the Meso FR labtesting group had tested and notified you of this long ago already, but you don't give a shit, insulting everyone who gets lucky to labtest some of the many problematic products you continue to sell.

There's a reason (well, many) almost every established, reputable UGL avoids QSC but you're doing a decent job burying these reasons in the depths of your threads.

Last edited:
My apologies for missing this! I showed you the extensive test from the highly reputable peptide research group that tested multiple BPC-157 samples and Qingdao Sigma's came back the worst of all by a considerable margin at 87.2% with 80+ unidentified impurities. You've been aware of this and the generally low quality of many of QSC's peptides as the Meso FR labtesting group had tested and notified you of this long ago already, but you don't give a shit, insulting everyone who gets lucky to labtest some of the many problematic products you continue to sell.

There's a reason (well, many) almost every established, reputable UGL avoids QSC but you're doing a decent job burying these reasons in the depths of your threads.
You didn't share with me anything and again stop spamming my thread or I will spam yours if it's allowed in Meso, just GTFOH

Reputable UGL avoids QSC? LOL every reputable UGL here is getting its raws from us, maybe except you because you ain't reputable ^^

Since when in Meso sources are allowed to post and attack other sources in their thread, am I allowed to comment in his thread maybe posting a bit my price list?
There has never been a rule against sources posting in other threads or other source threads. On the other hand, spamming other threads with commercial or self-promoting posts is prohibited. This is an important distinction that is lost on most sources.

What is strongly prohibited is sources posting potentially identifying personal information. This will result in a temporary ban (or a permanent ban if it is repeatedly violated).