Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The top one is different than bottom ones. I bought once empty like the one orange one. You had to tear this aluminium to open. If u tear too much rubber may fall off. Useless vials
The top example is cheap, shitty and pretty much, unacceptable. It's pretty easy for one of those to rip all the down the side and potentially become unsterile.

Guys,I am struggling with filtering every time i brew. Its fucking annoying and take a lot of hours to do it. I used first some green filters from amazon which been useless,than i found some yellow ones and these are much better..but constantly pressing syringe and fuck..it goes slow and after it start hurting my hand. I am looking into these bottle top filters now..are they any good? Any advice? Or should i stick with this pain in ass filters?

The top example is cheap, shitty and pretty much, unacceptable. It's pretty easy for one of those to rip all the down the side and potentially become unsterile.
When I ordered them on amazon it was different photo. I and than i received them. Actually on one occasion i cut my finger on this aluminium while opening..than i just throw all..
Next time i was lucky with good 100vials
Now I will order them again,they are about 30usd..

Guys,I am struggling with filtering every time i brew. Its fucking annoying and take a lot of hours to do it. I used first some green filters from amazon which been useless,than i found some yellow ones and these are much better..but constantly pressing syringe and fuck..it goes slow and after it start hurting my hand. I am looking into these bottle top filters now..are they any good? Any advice? Or should i stick with this pain in ass filters?
I’m also interested in bottle top filters for brewing lcarnitine. Was hoping someone could recommend a decent one that they have used?

The metal on the oil vial tops is weird on these. It is perforated in a way that it can easily pull a tab all the way to the bottom of the crimp and cause the vial top to no longer be held down.

I flip the top away from the side that is cut, tearing out just the center. Then I fold the cut piece back and forth like you would a soda pull tab. It would be nice if they would adopt more useful foils.
Will try that next
In the picture posted above, you can see the lower vials. That is how they should open.
Correct that's how the Balkan ones are supposed to open as well. I'm just saying these don't open like that at all... but maybe using a tool to snip them off or twisting it back and forth will work.

Will try that next

Correct that's how the Balkan ones are supposed to open as well. I'm just saying these don't open like that at all... but maybe using a tool to snip them off or twisting it back and forth will work.
Its just cheap caps so I resorted to opening carefully and using scissors to cut it off before it tears all the way to the side. Gone are the days of grip and rip, for now at least.

Its just cheap caps so I resorted to opening carefully and using scissors to cut it off before it tears all the way to the side. Gone are the days of grip and rip, for now at least.
I'm sure this is "shill" talk but I agree. I just take a pair of snips and clip it off. Some people around here seem to think you should be able to get the BMW "fit and finish" for the price of a Kia.

I'm sure this is "shill" talk but I agree. I just take a pair of snips and clip it off. Some people around here seem to think you should be able to get the BMW "fit and finish" for the price of a Kia.
I don't mind the vial tops either. Just wanted a few tricks so I don't screw them all up

Shill...JK. The first time I popped one open I was like "TF is this?" but once you open one, the rest is pretty easy. Its like people complaining about their not being pretty labels on each vile. No frills and all that jazz.

Attachments

• 02001cfd9f0bf6b284ba9e134f74585447cb6f27b36e10cb5a7c0c5cf84839be.png
    02001cfd9f0bf6b284ba9e134f74585447cb6f27b36e10cb5a7c0c5cf84839be.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 187
Hey guys, they're supposed to be cheap cause it's direct from "supplier", not because they cut corners everywhere they can.

It's not too much to ask to use tops that don't fall apart.

This is what happens when you speak out unfortunately

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-19-10-59-45-73_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-19-10-59-45-73_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    837.9 KB · Views: 196
This is what happens when you speak out unfortunately
Just read through a bit of the history attached. It was a different rep you went through, right? Was it the same setup, like same prices T/C's etc? I don't know how their company works. Like, technically they were different reps and you were stooged from that one and the one here retaliated after you went after her. I would assume that they would be all working together under the same rules though, but I have no idea. Did you reach out to the actual company?
Did you get in any trouble for the seizure in Australia?

Just read through a bit of the history attached. It was a different rep you went through, right? Was it the same setup, like same prices T/C's etc? I don't know how their company works. Like, technically they were different reps and you were stooged from that one and the one here retaliated after you went after her. I would assume that they would be all working together under the same rules though, but I have no idea. Did you reach out to the actual company?
Did you get in any trouble for the seizure in Australia?
Different reps, same company, same setup, same rules, going through whatsapp is dealing with the sales manager for qingdao. Reached out multiple times and got ghosted, then the initial reship policy was changed, then because i spoke about my experience on the forums (not slanderous at all) they said they wont provide reship until i remove my posts. Reported my own comments to get the removed and out of the 10 kits seized they said they would reship 3 (which covers total profits made from my orders). Then this whole debacle happened with Deus and i once again shared my experience so they cancelled my reship and have ghosted me since

The metal on the oil vial tops is weird on these. It is perforated in a way that it can easily pull a tab all the way to the bottom of the crimp and cause the vial top to no longer be held down.

I flip the top away from the side that is cut, tearing out just the center. Then I fold the cut piece back and forth like you would a soda pull tab. It would be nice if they would adopt more useful foils.
That’s what I asked them about and the rep said the cap stays intact. Based on the pictures, those types of caps are not good and tear off completely and are no good for sterility.

Different reps, same company, same setup, same rules, going through whatsapp is dealing with the sales manager for qingdao. Reached out multiple times and got ghosted, then the initial reship policy was changed, then because i spoke about my experience on the forums (not slanderous at all) they said they wont provide reship until i remove my posts. Reported my own comments to get the removed and out of the 10 kits seized they said they would reship 3 (which covers total profits made from my orders). Then this whole debacle happened with Deus and i once again shared my experience so they cancelled my reship and have ghosted me since
When QSC scammed the sources, I did not speak out for I am not a source.

When QSC scammed the Australians, I did not speak out for I am not Australian.

Can’t wait to see the “QSC customer 4 life” posts start pouring back in