Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals do you have a recommended dosage cycle for a newbie to your Follistatin? Not enough “bro science” out there on it.

I was thinking 200mcg a day for 4 weeks to start as a test run. I see in one of your posts you recommended 2ML bac water and IM and not sub shot?

I think you should run it way higher. Like whole vial every week or so to lower myostatin enough

200mcg/ED is 1.4mg/week so it would be more than a whole vial every week. Or were you trying to say a whole vial everyday?

I read a couple of medical reports of eye sight issues coming into hospital for guys injecting 1mg of (supposed) Follistatin in one shot. So I don’t think I’ll go that high.

200mcg/ED is 1.4mg/week so it would be more than a whole vial every week. Or were you trying to say a whole vial everyday?

I read a couple of medical reports of eye sight issues coming into hospital for guys injecting 1mg of (supposed) Follistatin in one shot. So I don’t think I’ll go that high.
Oh sorry,didnt realise u said every day. Yes,that should be enough

What are you my father?
I can take care of myself, weirdo.
I wonder how many people who say they are so concerned with "scammers" are really just dealers out to bring down a competitor that sells the exact same stuff they do but for 1/10th the price.
I bet if QSC raised their prices to be on par with the other big sources all these lunatics who post here every day would mysteriously disappear.
it gets even funnier when you realize most of them probably brew from QSC raws and resell the peptides with their own labels. People act like there's this huge selection of Chinese chem suppliers that offer bulk and low prices. Its a very limited market and because QSC is the lowest price / highest volume vendor they're are the likeliest source for all of these guys raws.

it gets even funnier when you realize most of them probably brew from QSC raws and resell the peptides with their own labels. People act like there's this huge selection of Chinese chem suppliers that offer bulk and low prices. Its a very limited market and because QSC is the lowest price / highest volume vendor they're are the likeliest source for all of these guys raws.
lmao...anyone who's done even a cursory search into the Chinese market knows every single thing you just said is wrong.
QSC is a reseller. They don't make any of the shit they sell. The only factory with a QSC sign on it is the photoshopped pic on the first page of this abomination of a thread....but you know that, because you're the rep on one of his 50 alt accounts, ya flog.

Funny how we never had legions of retards all spouting similar talking points and even words and phrases in source threads until ding dong came around

@Millard Is this shit cool? Are alt accounts not against the rules for sources? If nothing else, does this not count as spam since it's one (or two) asshats shilling the same shit over and over?

lmao...anyone who's done even a cursory search into the Chinese market knows every single thing you just said is wrong.
QSC is a reseller. They don't make any of the shit they sell. The only factory with a QSC sign on it is the photoshopped pic on the first page of this abomination of a thread....but you know that, because you're the rep on one of his 50 alt accounts, ya flog.

Funny how we never had legions of retards all spouting similar talking points and even words and phrases in source threads until ding dong came around

@Millard Is this shit cool? Are alt accounts not against the rules for sources? If nothing else, does this not count as spam since it's one (or two) asshats shilling the same shit over and over?
admins are able to see duplicate accounts, it’s tracked by IP address you dope. But it’s easier to label everyone you disagree with as an alt account isn’t it?

Sponsors

Latest posts