Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You're probably the reshipper. LOL

You're obviously that homo that started saying this flog bs. Nobody but your stupid ass says weird shit like that.

How fucking dense are you? The gigs up, Mr. Clown shoes.

You probably are both alts for the rep.

And if you're only BWCgay's alt, and an actual customer, I really don't know what else to say that hasn't already been said.

Flogs...LMFAO
The word flog describes you perfectly! I'm surprised you don't have family members calling you it. Ya flog!

Looks like you forgot that you switched to your alt shill account LOL!!!
You're a real modern day Sherlock Holmes! Wow! Look at how impressive your deductive reasoning is. He used the same word I was using to describe the band of flogs. I'm guessing he is probably from the same area as me or was just using the same word to describe you guys as the term "flog" is pretty accurate in this case.
FYI - I think you're a still account. No one who watched Futurama would have Fry as their favourite character. Either one of two things are true. 1 - you're a shill. 2 - you're a flog. It is possible you're both though.
Prove that you are not a shill?!

You're a real modern day Sherlock Holmes! Wow! Look at how impressive your deductive reasoning is. He used the same word I was using to describe the band of flogs. I'm guessing he is probably from the same area as me or was just using the same word to describe you guys as the term "flog" is pretty accurate in this case.
FYI - I think you're a still account. No one who watched Futurama would have Fry as their favourite character. Either one of two things are true. 1 - you're a shill. 2 - you're a flog. It is possible you're both though.
Prove that you are not a shill?!
Yep he’s from the same area… You mean the same house because it’s you!
You got caught! Give it up you walking cum dumpster.

The difference between me and you is every single post you have made is in this thread defending a source.. Can’t say the same for myself. That’s what makes you the shill.

The difference between me and you is every single post you have made is in this thread defending a source.. Can’t say the same for myself. That’s what makes you the shill.
Man, I think there are a few more differences. Like you being a total flog!
How do I know you are not just a really good shill? Prove that you are not. Because you can't. Can't just state things as facts, Flog.
Anyway, I'm a bit over this to be honest. I got my laughs out of calling a few people a flog. At the core of all this, I want a source. QDS hooked me up and it was cheap AF. I haven't found a cheaper source here. I get the purpose of why you flogs do what you do. You guys are exaggerating a fair bit though and painting an inaccurate picture of QDS.
"Walking cum dumpster"? That's the nickname I gave your mum after I ploughed her into oblivion . Sorry I didn't call her after. I'm like that

Right, let’s overlook everyone they have and will fuck over. Let’s make it’s significantly easier for them to selectively scam people.

We don’t censor shit and we don’t ban people for speaking out about negative or positive experiences.

This source is not the only one that catches heat for screwing people out of their hard earned money, check other threads. Someone has to hold these crooks accountable.
Keep bumping this thread to the top brother I’m sure that helps decrease their sales

Yes I’m paid to shill for QSC totally brotha!

my god, incredible amount of mental illness on this thread.

for what’s it’s worth (sorry this isn’t a hplc or blood work), just stopping by to say the hgh is on par with other generics in terms of benefits and side effects. and, the 20mg var seems accurately dosed. id definitely grab those again.

Ok these are insane HGH prices, lol, any one from EU up for some testing, just to see the quantity, like several users collecting money and some one sending it out for testing, that would be interesting.

International or EU domestic??
EU domestic just started last week, how can shipping time be 20 days?
Domestic EU there is no customs, and ETA is 2-5 days.
Ok these are insane HGH prices, lol, any one from EU up for some testing, just to see the quantity, like several users collecting money and some one sending it out for testing, that would be interesting.
There is already a lab test done by french testing group of our hgh, but its an old one, about more than year, you have also more than 30 public third party lab test published here in meso of different products (raws, tabs, oils and peptides)

Any chance to up the amount of mots-c in each vial? The protocol I keep seeing asks for 10mg 3x per week. That's a bit of a pain with 2mg per vial.