Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Deus is a Canadian domestic source. I'm American, you faggot bitch. I've never had any dealings with him nor will I. I am here to call a spade a spade, mother fucker.
and you are still a flog ya faggot. What happened mate? I thought I that even though I’m American I’m still somehow colluding with the Chinese? Guess that logic doesn’t apply to yourself. XD god nobody here takes a word you say seriously. You are the laughing stock of the underground section.

Lmao
Keep sucking that deus dick , maybe hel give ya a reach around if you pout enough

But as stated in done with this as I have no skin in the game with this unlike the skin of dues’ dick straight up ur ass hahaha
It's not sucking deus' dick to remind people that QSC scammed him for thousands of dollars. It has nothing to do with deus and everything to do with the fact that QSC has no issue stealing thousands of dollars from customers. You must understand that, right?

Deus is just the one who came forward and revealed that QSC was sending mislabeled products to customers and reneging on refund policies. It wouldn't make a difference if it were anyone else, it's just that in this case it seems like he had the resources to just eat the loss and out the scam rather than keep his mouth and be a good quiet little boy to hopefully get some store credit.

and you are still a flog ya faggot. What happened mate? I thought I that even though I’m American I’m still somehow colluding with the Chinese? Guess that logic doesn’t apply to yourself. XD god nobody here takes a word you say seriously. You are the laughing stock of the underground section.
you forgot which account you were on lol

if you hand someone three grand, and are unhappy with their business, probably about the WORST way to get that money back is to scream and cry and throw a tantrum like Deus. He doesn’t have any leverage, idk why he would act like such an idiot expecting to get different treatment. In the labor industry, if someone refuses to give money back, we completely tear down anything that was done. That new garage attachment you agreed to pay ten grand for? It’s coming down in pieces. If you fuck with a business, expect the bigger guy to fuck with you even harder.

you forgot which account you were on lol
It's not sucking deus' dick to remind people that QSC scammed him for thousands of dollars. It has nothing to do with deus and everything to do with the fact that QSC has no issue stealing thousands of dollars from customers. You must understand that, right?

Deus is just the one who came forward and revealed that QSC was sending mislabeled products to customers and reneging on refund policies. It wouldn't make a difference if it were anyone else, it's just that in this case it seems like he had the resources to just eat the loss and out the scam rather than keep his mouth and be a good quiet little boy to hopefully get some store credit.
Do I agree with the outcome? Ofcourse not I’d love to see dues get his stuff , personally if was me I woulda just given store credit if that item wasn’t available , refunds are a bitch but store credit is acceptable

However that’s not the point , the point is abunch of grown ass men crying over and over bumping this thread , if you really cared you would boycott the thread rather than keeping it at the top

And if you had any I’ll to say about Q you would keep it in other threads and not the supplier thread

That being said don’t forget , any publicity is good publicity as ppl will make their own decisions and with this being the only notable issue compared to the countless good tests I’ve seen it’s a easy choice for most.

Dues ain’t in this thread cause he doesn’t support them which makes perfect sence, the drama you guys add is what keeps Q relevant so if anything you are providing dues a disservice

And no unlike those living in mamas basement I don’t need discounts on anything hahaha but I will forever troll the trolls for kicks cause it makes me smile

2 weeks no updates on a domestic order. Barely any communication whatsoever except for "no refunds"
2 weeks dude?? Really??
Didn't you talk shit to me for riding this source about scamming and having no respect for their customers? LOL Forgive me if I'm mistaken as Q has amassed quite an army of supporters at this point and it's getting tough to recall who supports what as the numbers of new accounts rise.

Didn't you talk shit to me for riding this source about scamming and having no respect for their customers? LOL Forgive me if I'm mistaken as Q has amassed quite an army of supporters at this point and it's getting tough to recall who supports what as the numbers of new accounts rise.
No, I said to leave the bitching to those who have been wronged. I have more to say but don't want to post it all over here. You can message me and we can talk about if you'd like

Was hardly a dox, ya flog!
Nice side step of the question.
Fancy politician work there, Madbret.
The word "flog" has never been used as a noun in the entire history of this forum, and here we are fortunate enough to find 2 entirely unique different people who aren't the same person who made accounts in the last couple months specifically to defend @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals from people who out the source for their ongoing scams.

We are so lucky, the odds were so stacked against us, but Tracy just has this magical way of bringing together so many incredibly like-minded individuals that are absolutely in no way alt accounts made by the source to boost sales and bury complaints about the scamming.

No, I said to leave the bitching to those who have been wronged. I have more to say but don't want to post it all over here. You can message me and we can talk about if you'd like
I here you, bud. It's tough to want to talk too much shit publicly when this bitch has your address and telephone number.

We'll have to agree to disagree on me speaking out.

Good luck with getting what you paid for though. I hate for any members to get fucked over. Even those who don't like me or agree with my mission.

The word "flog" has never been used as a noun in the entire history of this forum, and here we are fortunate enough to find 2 entirely unique different people who aren't the same person who made accounts in the last couple months specifically to defend @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals from people who out the source for their ongoing scams.

We are so lucky, the odds were so stacked against us, but Tracy just has this magical way of bringing together so many incredibly like-minded individuals that are absolutely in no way alt accounts made by the source to boost sales and bury complaints about the scamming.
Well, I hope your not referring to me haha
Pure Canadian here…
Side note , if wasn’t for your guys constant bickering I never woulda found this thread and made my own decision based on the overall facts of their business history

1 issue , regardless if 1$ or 1 mil does not count them out of my supplier line up

If I ever get burned il make my own judgment call then but at this point the benefit far outweighs the risk in my eyes

I here you, bud. It's tough to want to talk too much shit publicly when this bitch has your address and telephone number.

We'll have to agree to disagree on me speaking out.

Good luck with getting what you paid for though. I hate for any members to get fucked over. Even those who don't like me or agree with my mission.
Thanks bud. I always place small orders with new sources as a way to see how they handle it. If they fuck up a small order do you think they'll correct a larger order? I'm just posting my experience. I haven't even told you how the first order went. Don't get me started on the harm reduction

Man, I think you might have traits of psychosis. Yes. I brought the word flog in. It's catchy AF. It's now the name of you and the band of flogs. Little weird to develop elaborate theories off of literally the word, "flog". You're a moron! No offence I'm sure you're alright when your not being a lil sooky downer.
Tell us again how focussing primarily on weight lifting makes you a better grappler? Mr Gracie BJJ lol

If this sorry POS screws you in any way and refuses to make things right, put them on blast with these "details." Talking about them over PM does the community no good. I know for a fact there are other members who ran into problems, their situation not made right, yet they have not spoken out about it.