Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

That's not correct, the product was a real product, just not the one he ordered. Why do shills like to change the facts? It's a very common theme with them.
Omfg u really are dumb af!! Order from me I got u. U need coke? I got caffeine. Test cyp? I got prop. All the same to your dumb ass right?? Simple questions. Yes he sent a real drug. Just the wrong one. Lol. But with your mentality doesn't even matter huh!!!

Okay, where did anyone fly off the handle? What rules were broken? No order was cancelled. A refund was promised before he ordered and once the fake product arrived his refund request was denied because QSC is a scammer.

Motivated by money? Yeah, Deus probably would not have posted about being scammed if he wasn't scammed for >$2000 by QSC. You're right. You've figured it all out!
Yes I keep hearing people say flewe of the handle. Kills me I would love to see their reaction to losing all $50 their mom gave them for allowance that week instead of 2 gs!!! But u can't fix stupid so I say or of it

That's awesome, bro.

But do you not see a problem with this source getting mad when they were called out for scamming deus?

Deus came out in public after waiting months for his order and then several weeks longer waiting for them to reship the correct product because the rep refused to refund him even though he 100% agreed to do so before the order was placed.

He agreed to refund and then told him sorry, no refund when the problem was presented. He said he would reship the correct item, but weeks went by and then surprise, surprise. They didn't have access to the product because it was now "out of stock."

So Dues was supposed to wait indefinitely, when it had already been close to three months since the order was placed. He thought about the circumstances and decided to go public because it was very likely intentional that clomid was sent instead of toremifine.

They have similar actions and had Deus not decided to spend extra cash out of pocket to have it analyzed, nobody would have known that this source was sending out a cheaper substitute and then chose to pocket the difference for a product that was 10x more expensive.

Before the order was placed, Deus literally said in his correspondence, that he had problems in the past ordering toremifine and received clomid so he was a bit nervous and wanted to make sure he wasn't getting fucked.

"Sure, no problem. Send me your money.

Now you talk bad about my company so no reship or refund."

Fuck this scamming source.

And to the dickhead above, defending this shitty business practice as just how the Chinese do business.

The rep is supposedly French and knows exactly what he's doing. This problem isn't due to a communication barrier or Chinese business practices.

This problem is due to the rep being a scamming prick and not wanting to do the right thing and make customers whole that he fucked.

Who the fuck wouldn't be pissed if the rep tried to pull this shit on them? From the posts in this thread, I'd say only the following retards would agree this is acceptable.

@Nobeast @Laxbro88 @Fenrir51 @Footfetishguy @BWCguy @Ilovetren94
Ty for explaining I can't waste my time like that with stupid. They still ain't get it! Gl brother

You can't fool me, bro. I know you read it. Even if it took you an hour sounding everything all out.

Also, if it's that tough for you to read a couple of paragraphs, Google has an app that can read it out loud for your stupid ass.
Serious question? How old are you? And if ur an adult. How far u make it in school? Just wondered

My estradiol just came back at 125.

I never take AIs on cycle unless I feel just bad estrogen effects. Which usually I handle high estrogen well.

Would there be any positive results lowering the estradiol down from this level? For guys that do take AI’s what dosage would you recommend? I already Have AI’s on hand for emergencies.
Me personally I'd leave it alone unless u start feeling like a chick. If ur girl asks what u wanna watch and u say notebook!! Maybe check out some arimidex or something but other than that u want it higher than normal and YOU DO NOT WANT TO CRASH IT BRO!!

So vial breaks, and rep will only replace it if you place a new order. Again, this source’s standard is lower all because of their cheap prices. Smdh, they should be sending you a replacement now.
I mean you are correct don't get me wrong are you not ordering again soon?!?! It's expensive af to fix one bottle. But yes you should get what you pay for. Gl

when you pay 60€ for a vial it sucks when a vial is broken, but when the vial cost is 6€ and you ordered 10 you shouldn't complain, especially that they are shipping it with your next order and it's not their fault
I get it but I've always been a believer no matter the deal u should get what u pay for. Hopefully it works out!!

Dude what is it with women and a man’s ass? My wife grabs my ass and smacks it constantly. I thought that was probably the least favorite muscle for women but she can’t keep her hands off my ass
Mine too bro. Idk. I've always been told by chicks I got a nice ass I'm like what? I'ma dude! Lol. Maybe they just see that muscles that's pushing them hips back and forth so we'll!! Lol. That's what I tell myself anyway!!

Because the bigger ass means you can thrust harder. Strong fuck muscles are appreciated by women even just to look at. And frankly nobody likes the typical male pancake ass
I swear I used do upside down sit up" can't remember what they called" just for hip thrusting!! Lmao

I get it but I've always been a believer no matter the deal u should get what u pay for. Hopefully it works out!!
I agree with that, but I also feel that people expecting Amazon treatment and customer service when ordering less than legal items online are out to lunch, asling as they’re happy to throw it in the next order I’m satisfied or store credit etc

Bruh, you can quote and reply to multiple messages at one time.
Seriously. So much nonsense in here. It would be great to only have reviews on QSC products, pros/cons, reviews and test results etc. But that is wishful thinking. I started from the beginning last week going through the thread, but got to the point where I just searched for only hgh as that was what I was interested in and there were pages and pages of bullshit that wasn't worth looking through.