Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The word "flog" has never been used as a noun in the entire history of this forum, and here we are fortunate enough to find 2 entirely unique different people who aren't the same person who made accounts in the last couple months specifically to defend @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals from people who out the source for their ongoing scams.

We are so lucky, the odds were so stacked against us, but Tracy just has this magical way of bringing together so many incredibly like-minded individuals that are absolutely in no way alt accounts made by the source to boost sales and bury complaints about the scamming.
flog has been used countless times before, I could find the uses if you’d like.

Man, I think you might have traits of psychosis. Yes. I brought the word flog in. It's catchy AF. It's now the name of you and the band of flogs. Little weird to develop elaborate theories off of literally the word, "flog". You're a moron! No offence I'm sure you're alright when your not being a lil sooky downer.
Tell us again how focussing primarily on weight lifting makes you a better grappler? Mr Gracie BJJ lol
It’s hilarious that he thinks we are the same person because of the usage of the word “flog” LOL

However that’s not the point , the point is abunch of grown ass men crying over and over bumping this thread , if you really cared you would boycott the thread rather than keeping it at the top
They have certainly boosted QSCs sales by keeping this thread right at the tippy top. Somehow they don’t realize that.

and you are still a flog ya faggot. What happened mate? I thought I that even though I’m American I’m still somehow colluding with the Chinese? Guess that logic doesn’t apply to yourself. XD god nobody here takes a word you say seriously. You are the laughing stock of the underground section.
You're probably the reshipper. LOL

You're obviously that homo that started saying this flog bs. Nobody but your stupid ass says weird shit like that.

How fucking dense are you? The gigs up, Mr. Clown shoes.

You probably are both alts for the rep.

And if you're only BWCgay's alt, and an actual customer, I really don't know what else to say that hasn't already been said.

Flogs...LMFAO

You're obviously that homo that started saying this flog bs. Nobody but your stupid ass says weird shit like that.

And if you're only BWCgay's alt, and an actual customer, I really don't know what else to say that hasn't already been said.

Flogs...LMFAO
Yes dude I am totally the reshipper I definitely am storing kilos of anabolics in my house AND sending it through the federal mail system while also being reserves and holding TS/SCI, I would totally throw out my 300k a year clearance for a couple bucks from China xd

Flogs...LMFAO
I thought the word flog was pretty funny that’s why I used it but okay LOL

Can someone just set a rule or ban these flaming scum for shitting this thread full of useless scam advertise...
Many here just want to talk about their Orders or Products from qsc, not listen too gay 60kg people complaining about problems from other users from the past

Well, I hope your not referring to me haha
Pure Canadian here…
Side note , if wasn’t for your guys constant bickering I never woulda found this thread and made my own decision based on the overall facts of their business history

1 issue , regardless if 1$ or 1 mil does not count them out of my supplier line up

If I ever get burned il make my own judgment call then but at this point the benefit far outweighs the risk in my eyes
No, I didn't quote you or tag you, so it would be weird if I were referring to you. Is there any reason anyone should think you're one of QSC's alt accounts? I wouldn't jump to any conclusions, myself. I do think it's funny you've made this account and even got the avatar done up but you have "Laboratories" spelled wrong in it. I really don't even mean anything by that, I just get a chuckle out of it.

Can someone just set a rule or ban these flaming scum for shitting this thread full of useless scam advertise...
Many here just want to talk about their Orders or Products from qsc, not listen too gay 60kg people complaining about problems from other users from the past
I agree. This is ridiculous. Please keep the posts relevant to QSC. I don't have time to scroll through pages of nonsense.

Nope not how it works here

No, I didn't quote you or tag you, so it would be weird if I were referring to you. Is there any reason anyone should think you're one of QSC's alt accounts? I wouldn't jump to any conclusions, myself. I do think it's funny you've made this account and even got the avatar done up but you have "Laboratories" spelled wrong in it. I really don't even mean anything by that, I just get a chuckle out of it.
No I wasn’t sure as mr.butthurt Bret kept implying it so I figured I’d ask lol
Good catch on the avatar lol I was drinking when I whipped that up and never double checked it hahaha , it’s fixed now

Right, let’s overlook everyone they have and will fuck over. Let’s make it’s significantly easier for them to selectively scam people.

We don’t censor shit and we don’t ban people for speaking out about negative or positive experiences.

This source is not the only one that catches heat for screwing people out of their hard earned money, check other threads. Someone has to hold these crooks accountable.