Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Update on semaglutide. Idk if it's dose reduced by 50 percent or if it's just the NPP hunger overpowers everything else. I consider the 5mg of semaglutide from QSC to be 2.5mg can of ozempic.

That being said the price point is still phenomenal.
I am doing 3mg of their semaglutide(as I said it feels like 1.5mg).

I placed my 2nd order of the semaglutide and I have a feeling I am gonna do a 3rd order of it. My friends are buying it off of me and still losing weight.

I still haven't seen a test on it but this completely off of feels. Some other users have reported the same speculation and I am more than happy to continue these orders.

I am also Injecting 6-8 iu of hgh and my fasting BG is 88. This stuff is synergistic with hgh for BG control.and weight loss

It's still about 10 dollars an mg which is great pricing.

Yes mate it's the sun.

it's 10 vials of 10 ml each, a total of 100ml for $65 shipped international and $115 from EU warehouse.

109€ is for EU customers. UK isn't in the EU anymore since 01/02/2020.
Thought as much mate - long day lol.

Yeah, wasn’t sure on your UK ruling, some sources still categorise us as EU shipping. I will take a look at the International price list :)

What starting dose would you guys recommend with Tirzepatide? I know with other GLP-1 agonists it can be a pain in the ass side effect wise if starting too high.

I think I will start with 1mg per week and see how I feel, what you think?

5mg-10mg/week is recommanded dose
Yeah I know but from my experience with other GLP-1 agonists, like Liraglutide and Dulaglutide, it is best to not start right of with the recommended dose. Or maybe I am just prone to side effects, who knows. I'm sure I will work my way up to 5mg/week.

Why will I resell someone's else hgh when I can provide you a better quality/purity HGH with half price?
How mcuh does it Jano-tests often?
If it's a matter of color, I can make for you golden tops , you can choose any color you want ^^

View attachment 168818View attachment 168819
I'm gonna need lab tests on each colored top to make sure they're pure. I want to know that the blue tops are actually blue and not red because I'm color blind. The color of the top is what defines what's in the vial duhh

What starting dose would you guys recommend with Tirzepatide? I know with other GLP-1 agonists it can be a pain in the ass side effect wise if starting too high.

I think I will start with 1mg per week and see how I feel, what you think?
2.5 mg starting dose. Increase by 2.5 every 4 weeks until you reach the desired dose (10 or 15mg). This is what they did in the trial.

Why will I resell someone's else hgh when I can provide you a better quality/purity HGH with half price?
How mcuh does it Jano-tests often?
If it's a matter of color, I can make for you golden tops , you can choose any color you want ^^

View attachment 168818View attachment 168819

This is the old method jano. Those tested 95% test at 90-92% with the new testing method where GoldenTop test 96-97%

It was just a question
Nevermind

Due to the high demand on Tirzepatide kits, we will stock and accept both orders for 5mg vials and 10mg vials so you can choose the ones you want.

tirzepatide 10x5mg $268
tirzepatide 10x10mg $445
How long does 100mg last in "normal dosage" protocol?
Week 1 - 2.5mg
Week 2 - 5.0mg
Week 3 - 7.5mg
Week 4 - 10.0mg
Week 5 - 12.5mg
Week 6 - 15.0mg
Total 52.5mg

Then what? Take a break, rinse and repeat?

How long does 100mg last in "normal dosage" protocol?
Week 1 - 2.5mg
Week 2 - 5.0mg
Week 3 - 7.5mg
Week 4 - 10.0mg
Week 5 - 12.5mg
Week 6 - 15.0mg
Total 52.5mg
No, see below. First 4 weeks add up to 10mg total. You dont have to go higher than 5mg, it is still only a nice bonus to have for a diet and exercise regiment.

2.5 mg starting dose. Increase by 2.5 every 4 weeks until you reach the desired dose (10 or 15mg). This is what they did in the trial.

Is there a difference between Semaglutide and Tirzepatide? It seems like they do the same thing essentially. What is the benefit of going with one or the other besides the price difference?