Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Is the EU warehouse operational yet?
I ask because of this:

mt2 outside of refrigeration too long makes it SOOOOO much weaker.

I'm type 1 skin and notice this unquestionably.

I'm thinking if it's shipped in bulk from china to the QSC warehouse in europe under frozen conditions, then express posted to european locations it would reduce time outside of refrigeration and keep its potency.

Just FYI there were contentions about the same thing in relation to botox injections.

"Oh it's totally fine outside of frozen conditions".

That shit gets crippled more than a few days outside of the fridge and becomes super weak.

Freeze dried peptides are not as tough as most people seem to think.

They still "work", but not nearly as effectively.

I ask because of this:

I'm thinking if it's shipped in bulk from china to the QSC warehouse in europe under frozen conditions, then express posted to european locations it would reduce time outside of refrigeration and keep its potency.
Ive had mt2 vials in my closet for a year ish now and they still work even low dose gives me nausea. Also humalog pens for more than a year and still work

I ask because of this:

Our MT2 was tested before by a member here:

MT2 10mg.png

Many items has been sent for testing to Jano, please let me know what do you wanna see tested next weeks so I can see what can be arranged by us and what can be done by customers who are willing to do blind testing.

You guys can list all 3-4 items you wanna see tested.

Go

Our MT2 was tested before by a member here:

View attachment 168859

I'm not questioning the purity.

As I've had tested product from other suppliers that was also super pure but without the potency of fresh-from-china mt2.

I don't have a perfect explanation apart from when I got mt2 in like 2 days via dhl express, it worked better.
Much better.

I'm sure there's a reason, I just don't know what it is.

Qingdao mt2 is very well regarded as mt2 goes.

I'm not questioning the purity.

As I've had tested product from other suppliers that was also super pure but without the potency of fresh-from-china mt2.

I don't have a perfect explanation apart from when I got mt2 in like 2 days via dhl express, it worked better.
Much better.

I'm sure there's a reason, I just don't know what it is.

Qingdao mt2 is very well regarded as mt2 goes.
If it loses potency by degrading, shouldn’t the purity go down because the molecule has changed?