Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Only taking 2mg so feels like 1mg. Hit 199lbs for the first time in two years. Was 226 before trying 1 ozempic pen and then the qsc semiglutide. I'm short so 185-199 is my feel good weight. Will order again as well. Would like to see testing just to be 100% on dosages but it works. I do get different sides on the qsc vs ozsmpic. Maybe body just adapting.Qsc brand causes burping and some diarrhea but ozempic had nasty skin sides and weird arm sides. Nothing I cant live with and sides go away it seems the longer you use it.
I think I can speak for Deeznuts as well.

We arent bashing the source for their Semaglutide at all. Just helping people can an idea on starting doses.

There is a reason why we are ordering more of this product.

unsure if its degredation or what happens alot the way. to be frank, IDC. It works for what we want.

I thought MT2 had to be kept cold regardless of the state it is in, is this no longer the case? Last time I used it was when southern research was still a thing, it was mailed packed in ice as a powder. My information is 10 years out of date?

unsure if its degredation
I think ozempic is mixed with something other than bac water that helps it actually get absorbed. I recall reading that semalglutide isn’t well disolved in water.
I thought MT2 had to be kept cold
I’ve had the cold kept stuff and stuff shipped at room temp and my reactions to both varied widely at the same dose, of each. I got a great tan with both. Maybe something else is going on, body-metabolism wise?

Does tracking for usa reship service only show up when it arrives to the states?

Is inj glutathione / inj l-carnitine available ? I’m looking for stuff on the secret menu

Does tracking for usa reship service only show up when it arrives to the states?

Is inj glutathione / inj l-carnitine available ? I’m looking for stuff on the secret menu
Yes tracking updates once parcel is scanned by USPS, or by fedex/UPS when we arrange big parcels by these after that the warehouse gave it to them.

Inj Glutathione not available

Inj L-Carnitine available in the price list

10x10ml @250mg/ml $59

Se han enviado muchos artículos para que los pruebe Jano, hágame saber qué quiere que se prueben las próximas semanas para que pueda ver qué podemos organizar nosotros y qué pueden hacer los clientes que están dispuestos a hacer pruebas a ciegas.

Ustedes pueden enumerar los 3 o 4 elementos que quieren ver probados.

Vamos
Telmisartan

Well, I would love to see either Semaglutide or Tirzepatide being tested.
my vote for tirzepatide as well :cool:
i guess if you would ask the community if they would prefer a 10$ price increase for a tested kit of semaglutide/tirzepadtide or something like that most would without hesitation agree.
Maybe this would be a solution for such "high priced" peptides. Test them but add 10$ for a kit. I bet sales would even increase and the testing cost would be gone in a very short time

I’m going to give the tirzepatide a go. Do you just reconstitute with bac water ?
should be fine.
Mounjaro (the one and only prescription drug using tirzepatide right now) uses this solution
Inactive ingredients: sodium chloride, sodium phosphate dibasic heptahydrate, and water for injection. Hydrochloric acid solution and/or sodium hydroxide solution may have been added to adjust the pH.

as you can see, nothing special. PH adjustment is probably done to reduce injection pain.
Of course the stability with bac water isnt as high as it is with the solution above but i guess 2 weeks shouldnt be an easy.
(anyone more knowledgable with tirzepatide and degradation?)

should be fine.
Mounjaro (the one and only prescription drug using tirzepatide right now) uses this solution
Inactive ingredients: sodium chloride, sodium phosphate dibasic heptahydrate, and water for injection. Hydrochloric acid solution and/or sodium hydroxide solution may have been added to adjust the pH.

as you can see, nothing special. PH adjustment is probably done to reduce injection pain.
Of course the stability with bac water isnt as high as it is with the solution above but i guess 2 weeks shouldnt be an easy.
(anyone more knowledgable with tirzepatide and degradation?)
I dont think it is degrading that fast (within 2 weeks). If we look at most Injection-pens with semaglutide, Liraglutide or Dulaglutide they usually come in a up to 4 weeks ready to use sized pen. So I believe if reconstituted with bac water it should be good to go for at least 4 weeks in the fridge. Im just guessing in the dark but that would make sense.