Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I dont think it is degrading that fast (within 2 weeks). If we look at most Injection-pens with semaglutide, Liraglutide or Dulaglutide they usually come in a up to 4 weeks ready to use sized pen. So I believe if reconstituted with bac water it should be good to go for at least 4 weeks in the fridge. Im just guessing in the dark but that would make sense.
well, you cant compare bac water to the solutions they use for the pens.

I see some people use Metformin with hgh to prevent insulin resistance
Can you use semaglutide instead. If I am reading correctly it does the same as metformin but better?

What do they use for the pens?
“Each 1 mL of OZEMPIC solution contains 1.34 mg of semaglutide and the following inactive ingredients: disodium phosphate dihydrate, 1.42 mg; propylene glycol, 14.0 mg; phenol, 5.50 mg; and water for injections. OZEMPIC has a pH of approximately 7.4”

also of note:

”The isoelectric point of the semaglutide is 5.4. The peptide has a low solubility at pH range 2-6. Semaglutide is considered a BCS class 4 molecule (low permeability and low solubility).”

as for bacteriostatic water:

”It is supplied in a multiple-dose container from which repeated withdrawals may be made to dilute or dissolve drugs for injection. The pH is 5.7 (4.5 to 7.0)”

Sorry for the silly question but is there a website or list with current prices? I’ve read through what I can and I’m finding several different prices on hgh.