Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Bruh , I was only reading good reviews about them and planning to place a big ass order for a lot of money and now I am reading this bruh . Feels are very important

I'm not saying their product is bunk I'm very confident that their products are legitimate but like one member said about semaglutide they feel its weaker than the ozempic prescribed stuff, at the end of the day their prices are amazing even if they were half as strong your value for money is still amazing. I'm not saying their half as strong though, remember my experience is anecdotal and my memory is that of 6months ago, I am confident enough with their product to try another cycle with them and see how my body reacts, this will be after my use of pharma grade test so I should be able to feel if there is a diffrence

Thinking of ordering something else to help with my cut - is there much different between Tirzepatide and Semaglutide?

Search a few pages back, I posted some studies on this. Tl;dr: they're both good. Do a cost/benefit analysis and decide what works for you. Initial costs may be high, but including mg per week may make more sense for these compounds.

I'm not saying their product is bunk I'm very confident that their products are legitimate but like one member said about semaglutide they feel its weaker than the ozempic prescribed stuff, at the end of the day their prices are amazing even if they were half as strong your value for money is still amazing. I'm not saying their half as strong though, remember my experience is anecdotal and my memory is that of 6months ago, I am confident enough with their product to try another cycle with them and see how my body reacts, this will be after my use of pharma grade test so I should be able to feel if there is a diffrence
I would think it's very legit. There is no reason for them to be selling bunk of their cheaper products on the list that would most likely get tested. It would be suicide on their business side.

There are higher chances of a blind test from jano on any of the AAS and people putting them on blast.

I know right? Anyone who believes he gained "5lbs of lean muscle in 12 days", I got some ocean front property for sale in North Dakota.

I gotta assume the guy means “lean mass”, as in any mass except fat. Of course you and I both know that means intramuscular water retention and glycogen supercompensation, especially in such a short time frame and from an AAS like anadrol.

I get the feeling a lot of guys dont understand the difference between sarcoplasm buildup and actual contractile protein synthesis. The human body, regardless of how much AAS you throw into it, can only synthesize so mich muscle tissue in a given time frame, all gainz above that limit are water and glycogen.

I gotta assume the guy means “lean mass”, as in any mass except fat. Of course you and I both know that means intramuscular water retention and glycogen supercompensation, especially in such a short time frame and from an AAS like anadrol.

I get the feeling a lot of guys dont understand the difference between sarcoplasm buildup and actual contractile protein synthesis. The human body, regardless of how much AAS you throw into it, can only synthesize so mich muscle tissue in a given time frame, all gainz above that limit are water and glycogen.
It’s kinda retarded tho if you don’t know the difference but use steroids.. like how can you not know the basic principles of building muscle but use steroids anyway, no wonder people get disappointed with the end results lol

Search a few pages back, I posted some studies on this. Tl;dr: they're both good. Do a cost/benefit analysis and decide what works for you. Initial costs may be high, but including mg per week may make more sense for these compounds.
Thanks - I went for the Tirzepatide.. little more expensive but research I did showed it was a little more effective for weight loss.

Qindao, what are the EU prices for HGH?
bulk 100kits?
Waiting paitiently on jano test results
$80/kit no matter the number of kits ordered.

If you want interesting prices on HGH, you should order international and we forward it domestic.

100 kits HGH with EU reship service $5000
We ship first to our french warehouse then to your address domestically.
Which means $50/kit shipping included.

If you want 100 kits HGH with EU special line $4800 which means $48/kit shipping included.

Parcel gross weight is near ~10kg