Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I dont quite understand those prices

Is the 80$ kit already in EU? France?

EU reship service and EU special line? what is the differnece

80 usd kit is in france yes,but source giving u option to get it cheaper. 100kits shipped first to eu warehouse and than to your adress so u have no problem with customs, all together 5000USD. That is how I understand it

Yes $80/kit already in EU (France) and can be received to most of EU countries in 2-5 days.
Some customers in France even receive in 1 day ^^

EU reship service = we ship first to EU warehouse and we bear the customs risk then we ship to your address domestically.

EU special line = we ship by DHL, it transits in Germany, it has the advantage to not have a weight limitation unlike Post NL (we do not exceed 1kg/parcel via Post NL) and it's a very safe line.

Yes $80/kit already in EU (France) and can be received to most of EU countries in 2-5 days.
Some customers in France even receive in 1 day ^^

EU reship service = we ship first to EU warehouse and we bear the customs risk then we ship to your address domestically.

EU special line = we ship by DHL, it transits in Germany, it has the advantage to not have a weight limitation unlike Post NL (we do not exceed 1kg/parcel via Post NL) and it's a very safe line.
Thank you

Does all 3 lines offer reship? or only EU reship service?

Which is the safest and best for Sweden?

...I will stop my steroid cycle soon and start an improved trt with only test e 125mg/week, igf-1 lr3, ghrp6, proviron and hgh all from QSC and will increase the calories and start in 1 or 2 months a big bulking cycle with test e deca equipoise all from QSC

I am not a big fan of peptides, I will try igf-1 lr3 soon with trt test dosage.
I like ghrp6 for appetite increase, I used it in some bulking cycles few years ago, and it was very usefull for high calories diet.

Like I said before, I plan to use 500mcg to 1 mg igf lr3 daily very soon. If i go take blood work,any clue what my igf levels have to be? with 10-12 iu HGH?
Any updateson the IGR LR3?!? Anxious to hear :)

Yes, all these lines are garanteed lines.

The cheapest/safest is EU reship service. ETA 4 weeks average. $50/kit

The fastest/safest is EU domestic line. ETA 3-5 days average. $80/kit
So basically the only benefit to ordering straight from the EU warehouse is faster shipping times? You get the same security/benefits from both except delivery times?

We do not plan to add DHB to the EU warehouse but you can order via the EU Reship service, we ship first to our EU warehouse then to your address domestically, we can supply as much as you want of DHB, and we bear the customs risk.

I don't know what is your country but we are able to ship successfully to all EU countries with almost 100% pass rate to most of them, scandinavian countries included.
hi, thx, Where can i check the International price list, never mind i got it

Last edited:
qingdao, are you open to brewing blend requests? For example, test e, npp. bold cyp.

Thanks
Yes, minimum order is 3 kits
we did that for many customers, concentration shouldn't be very high, we prefer max 300mg
For example we did the test e/primo e blend for @Ryu82 and it came like this:

Blend Test E Primo E 150-150.png
But you will be sitting on 30 vials (MOQ) ^^

Does anyone know if Semaglutide or Tirzepatide can be stored in the freezer (not reconstituted)? If I would like to order 1g, that would last me probably a long while and im wondering if I store it in the fridge for 1 year if it wouldn't lose too much potency?

Does anyone know if Semaglutide or Tirzepatide can be stored in the freezer (not reconstituted)? If I would like to order 1g, that would last me probably a long while and im wondering if I store it in the fridge for 1 year if it wouldn't lose too much potency?
It can be stored like that, but if you order 1g of its raw, you will have to freeze dry it, how do you want to use it?

Ordered 1 kit test cyp
1 kit tren ace from USA domestic warehouse.
Three day turn around.Easy ordering process and great with communication.If quality is good will order again

Many items has been sent for testing to Jano, please let me know what do you wanna see tested next weeks so I can see what can be arranged by us and what can be done by customers who are willing to do blind testing.

You guys can list all 3-4 items you wanna see tested.

Go
Yes please! I would like to see testing on Proviron (raw and tabs) and HCG. Thanks!