Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You have BPC-157 and TB-500 available domestic?

Well, I ordered it weeks ago… and it’s not coming from a domestic shipper.
Yes we have both at higher prices than international.

1 kit BPC157 domestic 10x5mg $55 (vs $40 int)
1 kit TB500 domestic 10x5mg $85 (vs $75 int)
shipping $10

But international we have as well TB500 2mg and 10mg/vial

No doubt that trials of Tirzepatide achieved better results than Semaglutide, however it's at least 10x more expensive. Tizepatide compound costs more and the trials used doses of 5mg to 15mg weekly for Tirzepatide and only 0.25mg to 1mg weekly for Semaglutide.
It is indeed a little more expensive, but also more effective. Looking at the studies I would bet that even with only 2,5mg Tirzepatide per week it's possible to achieve great results. A kit of 10*5mg (total) would last 20 weeks at 2,5mg/week. Or costwise thats ~15€/week. Not expensive at all. Even at 5mg every week its 30€/week, that's still okay I think.

I do have experience with other GLP-1 agonists and most of the studies where they used high doses dont seem doable to me, I tried 1,8mg liraglutide and high doses of 3mg+ dulaglutid and even after slowly ramping the dosage up over several weeks it gives you insane side effects. So I will not even think about 15mg tirzepatide, its probably not doable for me due to side effects.

But you are right, semaglutide is def the cheaper option and for people with no experience with GLP-1 agonists at all its probably a lot wiser to buy a kit of 2mg semaglutide first. Even if Qingdao's semaglutide is 50% underdosed or degraded by transport the price is still unbelievable good.

Last edited:
did anybody heal their injuries with their tb and bpc ? I've been running high doses of both for my shoulder, didnt really do anything.
I actually had pretty good success
Tb-500 had to go on the higher side 7.5mg weekly.
BPC-157 250mcg x 2 a day.
I also took QSC HGH at 2iu daily at night. Wanted to go higher but my hands got numb.
6 weeks. So a cycle on the longer end than some would recommend.
Ben greenfield I think his name is was a pretty good resource for me.

I actually had pretty good success
Tb-500 had to go on the higher side 7.5mg weekly.
BPC-157 250mcg x 2 a day.
I also took QSC HGH at 2iu daily at night. Wanted to go higher but my hands got numb.
6 weeks. So a cycle on the longer end than some would recommend.
Ben greenfield I think his name is was a pretty good resource for me.
alrithy i ll give it another go. thanks

So you ordered from the domestic warehouse and they sent it from the international one?
Yeah. Likely a miscommunication. I said, “send everything domestic where possible.” I got international for all but 1, BPC-157 etc. wasn’t shipped domestic…

Yeah. Likely a miscommunication. I said, “send everything domestic where possible.” I got international for all but 1, BPC-157 etc. wasn’t shipped domestic…
For this exact type of reason, I’m always very specific about what I want to be shipped from which warehouse and If I change my order after asking for a quote, I’ll rewrite the entire order, not just the part I changed.

It’s very easy to misunderstand verbal and written communication.