Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So, i want to use it for like 6-10 weeks. Twice a day. So can I put 1ml bacterostatic water to the 5mg vial and inject one morning and one before sleep? So 0.05ml = 5iu? Am I correct.

What will be price for eu domestic?

And reship now available for all products? Even raws? And 1L oils?
Yes correct for BPC157 dosage of 250mcgx2 you can do also 500mcgx2 with 10iu twice a day.

Price for EU domestic reship will depend on gross weight

For already available items, you have only those:

View attachment 169080

For the reship, yes everything, raws, 1 L oil, no weight limitation, as much as you want.

No doubt that trials of Tirzepatide achieved better results than Semaglutide, however it's at least 10x more expensive. Tizepatide compound costs more and the trials used doses of 5mg to 15mg weekly for Tirzepatide and only 0.25mg to 1mg weekly for Semaglutide.

Back of the napkin calculations: semaglutide works out to be around $0.4-1.6/d for 0.25-1 mg/wk whereas tirzepatide works out to be $3.20-6.40/d for 5-10 mg/d. So tirzepatide is to pharma GH as semaglutide is to generic GH, pricewise. Imma still try it tho ;)

Back of the napkin calculations: semaglutide works out to be around $0.4-1.6/d for 0.25-1 mg/wk whereas tirzepatide works out to be $3.20-6.40/d for 5-10 mg/d. So tirzepatide is to pharma GH as semaglutide is to generic GH, pricewise. Imma still try it tho ;)
100% agree. And consider you will save twice that much by eating less food!

Yes that's why I put semaglutide in "insuline sensitivity" table in the price list of raws, next to metformin, berberine HCL and Canagliflozin.

You can check Canagliflozin as well, very interesting effects

Canagliflozin, interesting indeed.

Does well on it's own on for body weight and insulin sensitivity: Effect of canagliflozin treatment on hepatic triglyceride content and glucose metabolism in patients with type 2 diabetes - PubMed

While also holding up against semaglutide in this study: Effects of once-weekly semaglutide vs once-daily canagliflozin on body composition in type 2 diabetes: a substudy of the SUSTAIN 8 randomised controlled clinical trial - PubMed

Do a cost benefit analysis, compare canagliflozin100-300 mg/d at ~$0.29-$0.86/d (estimated) for canagliflozin, to other compounds (eg, semaglutide & tirzepatide Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US & EU domestic) )

and decide what makes sense for you

Does well on it's own on for body weight and insulin sensitivity: Effect of canagliflozin treatment on hepatic triglyceride content and glucose metabolism in patients with type 2 diabetes - PubMed

While also holding up against semaglutide in this study: Effects of once-weekly semaglutide vs once-daily canagliflozin on body composition in type 2 diabetes: a substudy of the SUSTAIN 8 randomised controlled clinical trial - PubMed

Do a cost benefit analysis, compare canagliflozin100-300 mg/d at ~$0.29-$0.86/d (estimated) for canagliflozin, to other compounds (eg, semaglutide & tirzepatide Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US & EU domestic) )

We have also Dapagliflozin

I think ozempic is mixed with something other than bac water that helps it actually get absorbed. I recall reading that semalglutide isn’t well disolved in water.

I’ve had the cold kept stuff and stuff shipped at room temp and my reactions to both varied widely at the same dose, of each. I got a great tan with both. Maybe something else is going on, body-metabolism wise?
What was the variation in your reaction?

I've got great tan with both applies to myself also, but I'm convinced there's something to be said for keeping the peptide frozen as it was intended to be.

Good read. Side effects however seem a lot harsher for the slgt2 inhibitors compared with semaglutide.

Last edited:
Good read. Side effects however seem a lot harsher for the slgt2 inhibitors compared with semaglutide.
I wouldnt say so.
I use Jardiance for heart insufficiency @ 25mg daily (split in 2) and i've never had any issues compared to the nausea etc. from ozempic.
One thing you have to do is to care more about hygienic of your peepee if you use slgt-2 inhibitors. Because of their effect (peeing out glucose), you are more prone to develop injections, yeast etc.

however, stacking both is the way to go :-D

however, stacking both is the way to go :-D
Have you tried that? It must be great for Insulin sensitivity. I guess by combining both you only need very little doses of both of them for an additive effect, but that's just my theory.

Next thing I wanna try is tirzepatide with Metformin (1000mg once daily), to see how low my hba1c can possible drop long term. (right now its sitting at 5,4 after a long bulking phase, but the goal is to get it below 5.0, maybe even 4.8)
But so far I am waiting for my tirzepatide to arrive. :D

Have you tried that? It must be great for Insulin sensitivity. I guess by combining both you only need very little doses of both of them for an additive effect, but that's just my theory.

Next thing I wanna try is tirzepatide with Metformin (1000mg once daily), to see how low my hba1c can possible drop long term. (right now its sitting at 5,4 after a long bulking phase, but the goal is to get it below 5.0, maybe even 4.8)
But so far I am waiting for my tirzepatide to arrive. :D
i am combining jardiance with 0,5mg semaglutide weekly and 1g metformin xr right now.
I am on medium carbs (250g right now in "lean bulk") and my hba1c last blood work was 4,6

If ordering international via eu reship service, how will peptides keep potency? Wont the current heat degrade it quite a bit during shipping time?