Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

A mishap has happened to me with Qingdao and I consider it fair to thank you from here. I made payment by paysend and no income appeared. He has spent a lot of time solving it, with a patience and dedication that I did not expect.
Cheers

Would it ever be possible to use DHL express shipping or something similar, where delivery is done is 2 or 3 days?

It's my experience with almost all melanotan 2 that when kept outside frozen conditions it remains effective but potency is impacted.

I have no scientific explanation for this, just experience.

Not knocking Qingdao mt2, I believe it's as good mt2 as one can buy.

But like all mt2, kept outside frozen conditions its results become impacted.

When I've order mt2 in the passed, express and got in within a couple days, it's potency was significantly greater.

In particular, noticeable on facial hair growth, turns it completely black for me (normally fair/blonde).
Western mt2 will darken it a little only, or mt2 kept at room temperature for prolonged periods, same.

Only fresh off the factory line mt2 darkens hair completely.

So, express DHL or rapid shipping method (2 or days) would ever be possible with Qingdao?

BTW i looked into this before and there was something about, "customs will detect it using this method".

I order botox frequently and they always use express/rapid shipping.

None of this 1 week or 2 weeks in the mail.

2 or 3 days max.

I don't know if it would be "detected" by customs or intercepted or what but my botox never is?

Would it ever be possible to use DHL express shipping or something similar, where delivery is done is 2 or 3 days?

It's my experience with almost all melanotan 2 that when kept outside frozen conditions it remains effective but potency is impacted.

When I've order mt2 in the passed, express and got in within a couple days, it's potency was significantly greater.

In particular, noticeable on facial hair growth, turns it completely black for me (normally fair/blonde).

So, express DHL or rapid shipping method (2 or days) would ever be possible with Qingdao?
We can make DHL express shipping, but you should be able to clear customs by yourself, the parcel will be declared as "freeze dried powder".
We aren't allowed to declare it different while using this kind of delivery method, so we use it only when the receiver is able to clear customs like Janoshik, or other customers who have autorizations to import these freeze-dried products.

Western mt2 will darken it a little only, or mt2 kept at room temperature for prolonged periods, same.

Only fresh off the factory line mt2 darkens hair completely.

You can't solve this issue by taking more and in that way you compensate for the damage that will be done by shipping time?

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals If ordering peptides international with EU reship service, wont the peptides degrade due to the current heat?

Also can you make trestolone with other esters upon requests?
We don't have enough data to say that a peptide degrade because of the heat. Every peptide you get is coming from China and to be delivered to EU, it's the same route, nothing particular with eu reship service.

trestolone only acetate.

We can make DHL express shipping, but you should be able to clear customs by yourself, the parcel will be declared as "freeze dried powder".
We aren't allowed to declare it different while using this kind of delivery method, so we use it only when the receiver is able to clear customs like Janoshik, or other customers who have autorizations to import these freeze-dried products.
Clear customs?

My botox gets through from south korea no problems at all.

Would it be different?

That will never be cleared at least where I live that will just make them suspicius.
Where do you live?

As mentioned, other companies have done this for me many times in the past (before alibaba got buttfucked).

And south korean botox still gets through no issues of any kind (I live in Ireland).

Let me say again, Qingdao mt2 is aces. This applies to all mt2 in my experience, if you're very particular about that potent edge as me as this dude

are, keeping it consistently refrigerated/frozen is necessary to keep that.

I've been using Qingdao mt2 the last few weeks and have an awesome tan, it was shipped via Post NL and about 2.5 weeks or so in transit.

But the fact is it works even better when it's about 2.5 days or so in transit.

Speaking of refrigeration/cold packs. When I used to get FSH through prescription, it always had to be over nighted with cold packs. Even before reconstituted. I’m looking to order a bunch of hmg… should this be shipped with cold packs as well?