Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Received the order, everything good. Also received my reship with it. To my Danish bros, I recommend EU special line shipping as it goes through Germany. Customs here are paranoid about everything coming from Netherlands.

Where do you live?

As mentioned, other companies have done this for me many times in the past (before alibaba got buttfucked).

And south korean botox still gets through no issues of any kind (I live in Ireland).

Let me say again, Qingdao mt2 is aces. This applies to all mt2 in my experience, if you're very particular about that potent edge as me as this dude

are, keeping it consistently refrigerated/frozen is necessary to keep that.

I've been using Qingdao mt2 the last few weeks and have an awesome tan, it was shipped via Post NL and about 2.5 weeks or so in transit.

But the fact is it works even better when it's about 2.5 days or so in transit.
If In Ireland is legal to use and import mt2 then you shouldn't have trouble with customs. You can take the risk but I wouldn't for some mt2 to get my skin darker. I'm ok being white
Botox isn't in the same category with peptides that's why you didn't have problems with import. Where I am I can have botox but not any peptides.

Maybe shipped during colder months it will preserve better. Now if I buy deca I will receive melted but if I buy in November it will be powder so I assume that is a difference on what temperature the package is expose. Wait until winter but maybe that's not a option for you

If In Ireland is legal to use and import mt2 then you shouldn't have trouble with customs. You can take the risk but I wouldn't for some mt2 to get my skin darker. I'm ok being white
Botox isn't in the same category with peptides that's why you didn't have problems with import. Where I am I can have botox but not any peptides.
Especially that there is many ways of safe delivery even that it takes longer, he receives the good smoothly by post NL, so I won't bother myself ordering using express shipping for some extra feelz potency, even that data proves that there is no degradation of MT2, as it was tested before, obviously from a 4 weeks shipping average, with enough high purity:

MT2 10mg.png

Especially that there is many ways of safe delivery even that it takes longer, he receives the good smoothly by post NL, so I won't bother myself ordering using express shipping for some extra feelz potency, even that data proves that there is no degradation of MT2, as it was tested before, obviously from a 4 weeks shipping average, with enough high purity:

View attachment 169162
Everything that is for sell in Europe and worldwide comes from China. China is the biggest producer and distributor of chemicals.
The retail,local drug dealer or various websites have those peptides send normally. Usually is one month in almost every important place in the world. No one will ship with ice packs. That's how it was since forever.

Degradation happens but at what rate,at what temperature is more accentuate and there are many variations in that equation no one has a clear answer.

To risk to have problems in exchange for some darker skin and hair I would pass anytime. Is not worth it at all.
Best scenario wait until winter and choose the safest shipping method and don't do stupid things that might put you in a bad place. Maybe will pass the customs, maybe it won't and it will not happen anything to you as I don't know what the law say in Ireland in that case,or maybe they call you to give some explanation and then you do what.

There was a guy some time ago this year that was stopped at Canada border and caught with steroids. He was a tourist or planned to stay there for a longer period and bring his steroids from home with him in the car. Don't be that guy. Don't do stupid things because the reward is 0. Think twice as maybe you don't realized because everyone is using and you say is just some peptides or steroids but the law is harsh with those things. And jail is not fun if you have a family

I’ve seen a few different results lately. I saw one deca result that was 180ish and one that was 230ish. Cyp that was 230 something. Tren ace that was 101 and also 97. What is current right now? I’m looking at ordering

Cyp
Prop
Tren
Deca

So you happen to have any recent results from these?

I’ve seen a few different results lately. I saw one deca result that was 180ish and one that was 230ish. Cyp that was 230 something. Tren ace that was 101 and also 97. What is current right now? I’m looking at ordering

Cyp
Prop
Tren
Deca

So you happen to have any recent results from these?
No recent testing on these

Newer member here. Wanted to post a review.

I ordered a domestic kit of test c and was off by a digit for the zip, so that sent my package everywhere but to me. Totally my fault and I sorted it out with usps.

This source responded to me quickly and was willing to work through things. Got the order confirmed and shipped in a timely manner, would’ve gotten it quickly if my dumbass didn’t mess the zip code up.

One issue I’m having is when snapping of the lid from the vial, the whole top comes off with it. Spilled/ contaminated a vial because of it, so it threw it out. Opened a second vial and it took off more of the top than it should’ve. Anyone have this issue?

Attachments

• 79ACED09-F06F-4BA4-AE5B-0396C1562870.jpeg
    79ACED09-F06F-4BA4-AE5B-0396C1562870.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 149
Newer member here. Wanted to post a review.

I ordered a domestic kit of test c and was off by a digit for the zip, so that sent my package everywhere but to me. Totally my fault and I sorted it out with usps.

This source responded to me quickly and was willing to work through things. Got the order confirmed and shipped in a timely manner, would’ve gotten it quickly if my dumbass didn’t mess the zip code up.

One issue I’m having is when snapping of the lid from the vial, the whole top comes off with it. Spilled/ contaminated a vial because of it, so it threw it out. Opened a second vial and it took off more of the top than it should’ve. Anyone have this issue?
This has been discussed before. Most people are careful and after partially opening will cut it off at the aluminum to avoid it fully pulling away.

This has been discussed before. Most people are careful and after partially opening will cut it off at the aluminum to avoid it fully pulling away.
Thanks for the reply. I’ve never had to do that before, didn’t know how to go about it the right way. I appreciate the advice.

Sure but they are extremely cheap caps if they are peeling. Yes, the prices are way cheap but this could give people a little insight into the quality of the product.

Sure but they are extremely cheap caps if they are peeling. Yes, the prices are way cheap but this could give people a little insight into the quality of the product.
Not the best caps that's for sure (its actually an issue with the cap design).

First time I had ever seen this type to be honest, but it is what it is. Dollars and cents and all that jazz.

Would it ever be possible to use DHL express shipping or something similar, where delivery is done is 2 or 3 days?

It's my experience with almost all melanotan 2 that when kept outside frozen conditions it remains effective but potency is impacted.

I have no scientific explanation for this, just experience.

Not knocking Qingdao mt2, I believe it's as good mt2 as one can buy.

But like all mt2, kept outside frozen conditions its results become impacted.

When I've order mt2 in the passed, express and got in within a couple days, it's potency was significantly greater.

In particular, noticeable on facial hair growth, turns it completely black for me (normally fair/blonde).
Western mt2 will darken it a little only, or mt2 kept at room temperature for prolonged periods, same.

Only fresh off the factory line mt2 darkens hair completely.

So, express DHL or rapid shipping method (2 or days) would ever be possible with Qingdao?
My Qingdao M2 worked way better than expected. It was US domestic shipped. I’m gonna have over half my kit left by next month. Should I store the rest of my M2 in the freezer till next year?

I keep it in the fridge as of now.

Speaking of refrigeration/cold packs. When I used to get FSH through prescription, it always had to be over nighted with cold packs. Even before reconstituted. I’m looking to order a bunch of hmg… should this be shipped with cold packs as well?

This would be good either, possible alternative?

Botox always comes in cold packs.
1 week shipping with cold packs in a thermal box.

Maybe Qingdao may eventually organize something like this? (unlikely but nice to think about).

Last edited:
My Qingdao M2 worked way better than expected. It was US domestic shipped. I’m gonna have over half my kit left by next month. Should I store the rest of my M2 in the freezer till next year?

I keep it in the fridge as of now.

How long did delivery take when you got it domestically?

I wonder do Qingdao ship it from China to domestic warehouses under frozen/chilled conditions?

It's freeze dried so I personally always keep it in the freezer until reconstituted, then into the fridge.

In the past when I've received mt2 from alibaba outlets in 2 or 3 days and it's still super potent, it's stayed properly potent for up to 6 months (or maybe a little more) when in the freezer.

After 12 months however the super potency definitely loses it's edge and it works like it's been kept outside of frozen conditions - i.e. doesn't darken my hair completely, a little burning sometimes before the tan takes effect.

It can still work very well but loses that super effective edge for sure.

Again, see link:

Super potent fresh/frozen mt2 = hair goes jet black entirely, couldn't burn in the sun if I tried.

How long did delivery take when you got it domestically?

I wonder do Qingdao ship it from China to domestic warehouses under frozen/chilled conditions?

It's freeze dried so I personally always keep it in the freezer until reconstituted, then into the fridge.

In the past when I've received mt2 from alibaba outlets in 2 or 3 days and it's still super potent, it's stayed properly potent for up to 6 months (or maybe a little more) when in the freezer.

After 12 months however the super potency definitely loses it's edge and it works like it's been kept outside of frozen conditions - i.e. doesn't darken my hair completely, a little burning sometimes before the tan takes effect.

It can still work very well but loses that super effective edge for sure.

Again, see link:

Super potent fresh/frozen mt2 = hair goes jet black entirely, couldn't burn in the sun if I tried.
Havent i seen you talk about mt2 potency bs before? Like jesus dude that shit is so cheap who cares and also ive commented somewhere before that i have mt2 vials and insulin pens that has been sitting in my closet for a year or more and they still work at the same doses.

Imo i just dont see the point making these long texts,spamming thread etc about losing potency just put them in the freezer/fridge after you get them and they will last for good amount of time and u can always get more because its cheap.