Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Can you just buy a 100g of say Anavar powder and just measure out 50mg with a good scale and dump into your mouth?
key word is good scale. i have a mediocre scale but the results are always wonky and not very accurate most of the time, especially if you measure smaller amount. if anyone has GOOD scale recommendations that can precisely measure even 5-10mg please let me know.

key word is good scale. i have a mediocre scale but the results are always wonky and not very accurate most of the time, especially if you measure smaller amount. if anyone has GOOD scale recommendations that can precisely measure even 5-10mg please let me know.
https://www.amazon.se/dp/B094V4SK1D?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
I currently use this one and so far it's working fine, I have no reason to distrust the results. Also comes with a calibration weight.

Hey in the updated price list, are the few items in bold text the only compounds that have changed in price? Or are there other items as well? Would love to know which if so

Don't be a pussy. Just grab a handful and let's lift

Buy milligram scoopers off Amazon. 12$
This isn't a good recommendation. A powder scoop measures a volume, where as we in the PED community are usually concerned with measures of weight when talking about active ingredients (milligrams, grams, etc.).
Different powders have different densities so a scoop that can accurately scoop 50mg of table salt will usually not be able to measure 50mg of Anavar, for example, unless table salt and Anavar were similarly dense.

That being said, there are accurate enough milligram scales available on Amazon. I think the Gemini is the most commonly recommended. You can get a calibrating weight set that has some milligram weights to check accuracy if you're that concerned. If those scales were even 20% +/- accurate (and my experience is that they are far more accurate than that), it wouldn't matter much with an active like Anavar. With an active like T3/T4, measured in micrograms, the difference would be more significant.

If you are working with an active that your scale can't accurately measure, you should consider volumetric dosing (see: Volumetric liquid dosing) or geometric dilution (see: Mixing of Pharmaceutical Powder - Pharmapproach.com).

This isn't a good recommendation. A powder scoop measures a volume, where as we in the PED community are usually concerned with measures of weight when talking about active ingredients (milligrams, grams, etc.).
Different powders have different densities so a scoop that can accurately scoop 50mg of table salt will usually not be able to measure 50mg of Anavar, for example, unless table salt and Anavar were similarly dense.

That being said, there are accurate enough milligram scales available on Amazon. I think the Gemini is the most commonly recommended. You can get a calibrating weight set that has some milligram weights to check accuracy if you're that concerned. If those scales were even 20% +/- accurate (and my experience is that they are far more accurate than that), it wouldn't matter much with an active like Anavar. With an active like T3/T4, measured in micrograms, the difference would be more significant.

If you are working with an active that your scale can't accurately measure, you should consider volumetric dosing (see: Volumetric liquid dosing) or geometric dilution (see: Mixing of Pharmaceutical Powder - Pharmapproach.com).
Have you ever placed less than 200mg on a scale? Nothing happens. Unless you spend 1k on a scale. Those milligram scales are 100% less accurate than using a mg scoop. I’ve used those scoops for anavar, anadrol, and even raw nolvadex and it gives me the same result as pre-purchased caps or pills. One time I took several 30mg scoops of anadrol and placed it on a 0.00mg scale and it took 8 scoops of 30mg to even register and it registered .01 (100mg). There’s no way the density in raws made that big of a difference. So I could have accidentally take 240mg of anadrol compared to 100mg. MG scoops are much much more accurate. Your talking a deviation of maybe 10-30mg at absolute most.

Okay Dr.Oz

Have you ever placed less than 200mg on a scale? Nothing happens. Unless you spend 1k on a scale. Those milligram scales are 100% less accurate than using a mg scoop. I’ve used those scoops for anavar, anadrol, and even raw nolvadex and it gives me the same result as pre-purchased caps or pills. One time I took several 30mg scoops of anadrol and placed it on a 0.00mg scale and it took 8 scoops of 30mg to even register and it registered .01 (100mg). There’s no way the density in raws made that big of a difference. So I could have accidentally take 240mg of anadrol compared to 100mg. MG scoops are much much more accurate. Your talking a deviation of maybe 10-30mg at absolute most.

Yes, I have. My scale is pretty bad at under 5mgs, but accurate above that. I've tested my shitty Gemini scale against industrial analytical balances. You're wrong about them being less accurate than a scoop, but you seem to have convinced yourself, so whatever. There are also ways to improve the accuracy of these milligram scales (for example, placing a paper float on top of the scale to add weight to the scale, as the scales are more accurate at higher weights). In any case, there are just several things wrong with what you said:

1) Comparing what you scooped vs. a cap/tablet isn't an accurate measure of anything. Tabs and caps may/may not have fillers, binders, lubricating powders, etc. Your coincidence proves nothing.

2) It is unlikely that you placed anything on a "0.00mg scale" because such a scale would cost several thousand dollars. You likely used a 0.00 gram scale, which would NOT be accurate down to a milligram. You would need a 0.001 (three decimal places) scale to accurately measure a milligram. Secondly, the fact that you had to place 8 scoops on the scale for it to register doesn't prove that density is insignificant--it just proves you used the wrong scale. If you don't understand what units you're measuring, what units your scale can measure, you probably shouldn't be fucking around with this in the first place.

3) I have admitted that the margin of accuracy is probably insignificant when you're talking about actives like Anavar or Testosterone, but would obviously be significant when you're talking about something measured in micrograms like T3 or anastrozole--which are exactly the actives you would likely use a milligram scale for.

Anyway, not trying to jam up this thread with bullshit, but felt that since there were some people who would obviously be homebrewing in here, its important that we clarify constitutes good measuring practices.