Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Does the oral methyltrienolone 1mg come with a dialysis machine?

Anyone here try this and still around?
Unless you have some data about impact on kidneys at this dosage I don't see the reason behind this complaint ^^

Average dosages on metribolone are 1-2mg ED, we used to make injectable form at 5mg/ml.

Most of users report that the mcg tabs from labs who make them at these low dosages are very weak

Unless you have some data about impact on kidneys at this dosage I don't see the reason behind this complaint ^^

Average dosages on metribolone are 1-2mg ED, we used to make injectable form at 5mg/ml.

Most of users report that the mcg tabs from labs who make them at these low dosages are very weak

I was reading 250-500mcg average dosage. Didn’t see anything about 2mg that seems very high. Not a lot on this BALCO drug out there.

Here is the data I have come across

Methyltrienolone (17α-methyl-4,9,11-estratriene-17β-ol-3-one), which is orally active as an anabolic agent in a dose of less than 1.0 mg per day in normal adults, has been tested with regard to its influence on liver function. As measured by multiple parameters (BSP retention; total bilirubin; activities of transaminases, alkaline phosphatase and cholinesterase in serum; activity of proaccelerin in plasma) methyltrienolone turned out to be very active as to causing biochemical symptoms of intrahepatic cholestasis. Effective doses lay between 0.1 and 1.0 mg steroid drug per day, thus methyltrienolone at present being the most “hepatotoxic” steroid.

Last edited:
I was reading 250-500mcg average dosage. Didn’t see anything about 2mg that seems very high. Not a lot on this BALCO drug out there.

Here is the data I have come across

Methyltrienolone (17α-methyl-4,9,11-estratriene-17β-ol-3-one), which is orally active as an anabolic agent in a dose of less than 1.0 mg per day in normal adults, has been tested with regard to its influence on liver function. As measured by multiple parameters (BSP retention; total bilirubin; activities of transaminases, alkaline phosphatase and cholinesterase in serum; activity of proaccelerin in plasma) methyltrienolone turned out to be very active as to causing biochemical symptoms of intrahepatic cholestasis. Effective doses lay between 0.1 and 1.0 mg steroid drug per day, thus methyltrienolone at present being the most “hepatotoxic” steroid.

2mg is for the big guys that do powerlifting or strongman. Average Joe who go to gym doesn't need methyltrienolone. No real purpose for them for such substance
I took 2 and 3 mg for short period of time but I am not average Joe. Definitely has a place for some people
Is liver that should keep a eye on but the good thing is that he regenerate somehow quickly
Not all substance servers all people...for a family guy with 3 kids and a wife he doesn't buy a 2 place car but a family car with more space. Same goes with steroids

Please sell injectable form again kit of 10

Successful TD ordered on a Friday late, arrived on a Wednesday, US domestic.

Attachments

• 0C5748B9-E3FE-4426-BC27-6FFA93583567.jpeg
    0C5748B9-E3FE-4426-BC27-6FFA93583567.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 116
@youwhat? @throwawaybb21 I don't know what are you laughing at
You definitely don't know what amount it takes to get you to a certain level or achieve certain goal. You believe that big guys ( powerlifting, bodybuilding, strongman) takes 500mg test and 200mg primo. You believe what everyone regurgitate online.

Let's take me for example to give you a concrete example. I am 130-135kg guy at 1,78m with the 4 abs still visible so over 15% but under 20% but if I don't do a proper test I don't know for sure the bf level. I start using steroids about 12 years ago started at 75-77kg.
To get here I took a lot of steroids at high dose and if I wouldn't took I wouldn't be where I am now. That's a fact. You get to a level with one amount to get to the next level you need a higher amount.

For me 3g of test,1,2-1,6g of tren,3g of deca,30-50 i.u of insulin is something usual that I took. Sometimes I go much higher with test because it's better at higher dose believe it or not. What a surprise
Same goes with orals that I take for strength (halo,methyltrienolone) 60 mg of halo is better than 30 and 2 mg of methyltrienolone is better than 1. But I took because I need that. I am at a certain level when a dose will do a job but a higher will work better. 5 years ago I wouldn't need 60 mg of halo because I wasn't at that level of needing that dose. Average Joe doesn't need those substance because he work out to look good not to bend bars.

I have done that writing to open the eyes for who believes that chicken, broccoli and rice will make you huge and everyone is on 500mg test and 12,5mg anavar. Truth is something else but they don't admit it because they have to lose(sponsors, the hate from fans that are living in a bubble).
Diet has his place and if I wouldn't eat enough I wouldn't stay at 135 kg but without the drugs even if my diet was on point I wouldn't grow.
Yes is not healthy and blabla but I don't care and neither all those guy that put their life on the line to obtain a certain level. I shave years of my life and I will continue to do so but I don't care. We are not the same, we are built differently

That's my rant for who has ears to listen and eyes to see the truth

@youwhat? @throwawaybb21 I don't know what are you laughing at
You definitely don't know what amount it takes to get you to a certain level or achieve certain goal. You believe that big guys ( powerlifting, bodybuilding, strongman) takes 500mg test and 200mg primo. You believe what everyone regurgitate online.

Let's take me for example to give you a concrete example. I am 130-135kg guy at 1,78m with the 4 abs still visible so over 15% but under 20% but if I don't do a proper test I don't know for sure the bf level. I start using steroids about 12 years ago started at 75-77kg.
To get here I took a lot of steroids at high dose and if I wouldn't took I wouldn't be where I am now. That's a fact. You get to a level with one amount to get to the next level you need a higher amount.

For me 3g of test,1,2-1,6g of tren,3g of deca,30-50 i.u of insulin is something usual that I took. Sometimes I go much higher with test because it's better at higher dose believe it or not. What a surprise
Same goes with orals that I take for strength (halo,methyltrienolone) 60 mg of halo is better than 30 and 2 mg of methyltrienolone is better than 1. But I took because I need that. I am at a certain level when a dose will do a job but a higher will work better. 5 years ago I wouldn't need 60 mg of halo because I wasn't at that level of needing that dose. Average Joe doesn't need those substance because he work out to look good not to bend bars.

I have done that writing to open the eyes for who believes that chicken, broccoli and rice will make you huge and everyone is on 500mg test and 12,5mg anavar. Truth is something else but they don't admit it because they have to lose(sponsors, the hate from fans that are living in a bubble).
Diet has his place and if I wouldn't eat enough I wouldn't stay at 135 kg but without the drugs even if my diet was on point I wouldn't grow.
Yes is not healthy and blabla but I don't care and neither all those guy that put their life on the line to obtain a certain level. I shave years of my life and I will continue to do so but I don't care. We are not the same, we are built differently

That's my rant for who has ears to listen and eyes to see the truth
That’s a whole word salad. But, if you’re not a pro an you’re taking those doses, you’re a moron. Actually, even if you are a pro you’re a moron. “Putting your life on the line”? Come to work with me a few days, son. That’s why I laugh at your moronic posts.