Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You need to know what you are doing. You also need good equipment otherwise it's frustrating. For your own use, is usually better to buy the pre-made tablets.
You can buy a .01g scale, a 100 capsule maker, and capsules for like 40 bucks and the raws are incredibly cheap. its very easy to make your own tablets.

On a mixed kit, is it possible to combine any vial, or just like kind?

E.G. can BPC-157 be mixed into a kit with Primo, etc?

Hey could you let me know what these markings mean? One is supposed to be Masteron E and one is supposed to be Primo

Attachments

• 25EE409F-AB51-45F2-92BB-BDC82A48912E.jpeg
    25EE409F-AB51-45F2-92BB-BDC82A48912E.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 128
Are the Tirzepatide and Semaglutide freeze dried powders or are they premade oil solutions?

Sorry if this has been asked

Third successful delivery in a row into Australia for me, so my luck has definitely changed. This one took 20 days.

On another note, l have been using their HGH at 2iu a day for nearly 4 weeks, no sides at all, just better sleep and energy. l ran bloods before l started the HGH and again 3 days ago.
Before l started HGH, GH was 0.4, and IGF-1 was 14.0
Now, 10 hours after night pin. GH was 0.7 and lGF-1 was 23.8
l don't know if that's useful for anyone but that's a 75% increase off 2iu a day, with bloods taken the exact same time both mornings.

@youwhat? @throwawaybb21 I don't know what are you laughing at
You definitely don't know what amount it takes to get you to a certain level or achieve certain goal. You believe that big guys ( powerlifting, bodybuilding, strongman) takes 500mg test and 200mg primo. You believe what everyone regurgitate online.

Let's take me for example to give you a concrete example. I am 130-135kg guy at 1,78m with the 4 abs still visible so over 15% but under 20% but if I don't do a proper test I don't know for sure the bf level. I start using steroids about 12 years ago started at 75-77kg.
To get here I took a lot of steroids at high dose and if I wouldn't took I wouldn't be where I am now. That's a fact. You get to a level with one amount to get to the next level you need a higher amount.

For me 3g of test,1,2-1,6g of tren,3g of deca,30-50 i.u of insulin is something usual that I took. Sometimes I go much higher with test because it's better at higher dose believe it or not. What a surprise
Same goes with orals that I take for strength (halo,methyltrienolone) 60 mg of halo is better than 30 and 2 mg of methyltrienolone is better than 1. But I took because I need that. I am at a certain level when a dose will do a job but a higher will work better. 5 years ago I wouldn't need 60 mg of halo because I wasn't at that level of needing that dose. Average Joe doesn't need those substance because he work out to look good not to bend bars.

I have done that writing to open the eyes for who believes that chicken, broccoli and rice will make you huge and everyone is on 500mg test and 12,5mg anavar. Truth is something else but they don't admit it because they have to lose(sponsors, the hate from fans that are living in a bubble).
Diet has his place and if I wouldn't eat enough I wouldn't stay at 135 kg but without the drugs even if my diet was on point I wouldn't grow.
Yes is not healthy and blabla but I don't care and neither all those guy that put their life on the line to obtain a certain level. I shave years of my life and I will continue to do so but I don't care. We are not the same, we are built differently

That's my rant for who has ears to listen and eyes to see the truth
Not reading that essay lol its just funny i dont NEED mtren but i WANT it

The retail, local drug dealer or various websites have those peptides send normally. Usually is one month in almost every important place in the world. No one will ship with ice packs. That's how it was since forever...
Not entirely true for pharmaceuticals in general, but maybe for peptides.
At commercial level, pharmaceuticals are stored in various temperature zones (e.g. minus 80C ultra deep freeze, minus 20C freeze, 4C chilled, 20C ambient). Shipment method aims to retain that temperature for uninterrupted cold chain, and it is packaged with temperature sensor with logging, for receiver to audit the cold chain adherence. Shipped with air freight and it doesn't take a month for commercial shipments e.g. to hospitals.
Dry ice is frequently used for commercial domestic shipments. I've never seen regular water based ice though, except from my local gym bro steroid dealer.

Not entirely true for pharmaceuticals in general, but maybe for peptides.
At commercial level, pharmaceuticals are stored in various temperature zones (e.g. minus 80C ultra deep freeze, minus 20C freeze, 4C chilled, 20C ambient). Shipment method aims to retain that temperature for uninterrupted cold chain, and it is packaged with temperature sensor with logging, for receiver to audit the cold chain adherence. Shipped with air freight and it doesn't take a month for commercial shipments e.g. to hospitals.
Dry ice is frequently used for commercial domestic shipments. I've never seen regular water based ice though, except from my local gym bro steroid dealer.
When I mean retail I didn't mean the pharmacy but the vendors that do that(insert there one source that sells generic gh or peptides). I enumerate the same meaning but in 3 different words. I should have said only drug dealer and that would cover everything.

The corona vaccine has been shipped the way you described for example

Yes, I have. My scale is pretty bad at under 5mgs, but accurate above that.
3) I have admitted that the margin of accuracy is probably insignificant when you're talking about actives like Anavar or Testosterone, but would obviously be significant when you're talking about something measured in micrograms like T3 or anastrozole--which are exactly the actives you would likely use a milligram scale for.

Anyway, not trying to jam up this thread with bullshit, but felt that since there were some people who would obviously be homebrewing in here, its important that we clarify constitutes good measuring practices.
Throwing in my few cents -

One way to use those mg scoops with some precision if you have a decent mg scale:
Take 20 or 50 scoops of your selected oral powder, flat top, not packed, not heaped. Dump all the 50 scoops on your mg scale. Divide measured weight by 50, and you can see how many mg in that specific scoop of that specific powder.
By weighing 50 scoops instead of just 1, you significantly increase the accuracy of your measurement.

I'd never use scoop or weighing scale for products in microgram range. It's just not doable at home with any precision. T3 tablets are cheap as fcuk and doesn't cause much customs drama if intercepted, just buy ready-made tablets.