Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

To each their own, everyone is different. I don't think a majority of people like the sheer amount of oil you have to pin @100mg/ml if you're using even moderate doses of those compounds. There are also plenty of sources that offer 150-200mg/ml NPP with minimal to zero pip and without lots of solvent. If you're particularly sensitive to a little pip carry on lol, just asking for the option to carry both so we can each choose given that QSC has pretty much everything else. But I'm not complaining, they are so far taking good care of us lol.

Awaiting more recent testing on the GH..
They can brew to you at 150mg if you buy 3kits. They can made blends or put a required dose in a pill
Ask him what is the price if you are interested

Most of those labs also use ethyl oleate To Keep the product stable during transport. It’s also very toxic to the body. I believe @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals Said he doesn’t wanna put any extra solvents into his products.
Especially that I warned some customers about pip for some high concentration products, and they come to complain later because they weren't expecting a such pip.. so to avoid this kind of situations, I prefer to not offer any high concentration products for basic compounds, NPP is 300-500mg/week, maximum 700mg/week, pinning 1-2cc eod isn't that bad.

Especially that I warned some customers about pip for some high concentration products, and they come to complain later because they weren't expecting a such pip.. so to avoid this kind of situations, I prefer to not offer any high concentration products for basic compounds, NPP is 300-500mg/week, maximum 700mg/week, pinning 1-2cc eod isn't that bad.
Smart

Most of those labs also use ethyl oleate To Keep the product stable during transport. It’s also very toxic to the body. I believe @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals Said he doesn’t wanna put any extra solvents into his products.
No ethyl oleate or exotic solvents needed. I'm sure there are others here who have homebrewed this with a normal amount of BB, at least at 150mg/ml, pip-free. Or maybe pip-free to me is just a very minor amount of discomfort that kinda comes with the territory of sticking yourself. It really isn't complicated. But I'll leave it at that and not beat this to death.

Last edited:
No ethyl oleate or exotic solvents needed. I'm sure there are others here who have homebrewed this with a normal amount of BB, at least at 150mg/ml, pip-free. Or maybe pip-free to me is just a minor amount of discomfort. It really isn't complicated. But I'll leave it at that and go back to being quiet lol.
Nobody wants pip horrible swelling that last
7-10 days flu symptoms after each injection then you can’t eat or train ethyl oleate mct oil high ba not good whatsoever far to much pain

Zero pain not even a small amount you want to inject and feel nothing

Epistane is super nostalgic for me as it was my first dip into the dark side in college.

Easiest way to describe it would be similar to a hybrid of winny and anavar honestly. Dry, hard, vascular and solid strength boost. I would like to run it again at some point to see how it still holds up after all these years.
this is exactly what i noticed at just 30mg a day of epi. my strength exploded afterwards too. but my god it’s destroys your e2

@GreenAmine doesn’t that hurt even at 50mg/ml? I have heard that is one of worst shots ever, fever, chills, lethargy, extreme pip, knots for days
I heard that as well, and I was very apprehensive to try it initially. I've gone through 3 10-mL vials so far (halfway through a fourth vial) and I have felt PIP only twice; it wasn't super painful, just annoying. I inject subq though, typically around the love handles. For the vast majority of injections, I haven't felt a thing.

I ordered some more HGH US domestic and got to thinking about summer months and the heat. Are these vials susceptible to degradation if left in high temps for a prolong period of time?

Teriflunomide

5mg 特立氟胺 $65
1G $420

Teriflunomide (trade name Aubagio, marketed by Sanofi) is the active metabolite of leflunomide.
Teriflunomide was investigated in the Phase III clinical trial TEMSO as a medication for multiple sclerosis (MS). The study was completed in July 2010. 2-year results were positive.
Teriflunomide is an immunomodulatory drug inhibiting pyrimidine de novo synthesis by blocking the enzyme dihydroorotate dehydrogenase. Teriflunomide inhibits rapidly dividing cells, including activated T cells, which are thought to drive the disease process in MS. Teriflunomide may decrease the risk of infections compared to chemotherapy-like drugs because of its more-limited effects on the immune system.

Would be ideal if the source put together a document with the list of the codes for each compound. Would save him a lot of time responding to messages/emails lol.
I’m gonna have to disagree here. That would leave a definitive piece of information that ties these illegal products to this particular source. If there is even 1 law enforcement agent monitoring this board, we could all be fucked.

Much better to just send QSC a quick email asking. He/she is usually very quick to respond

I’m gonna have to disagree here. That would leave a definitive piece of information that ties these illegal products to this particular source. If there is even 1 law enforcement agent monitoring this board, we could all be fucked.

Much better to just send QSC a quick email asking. He/she is usually very quick to respond
This has already been supplied before on page 508. Although he did state it is subject to change.

I need to check with the engineer, I know that the receipe is same as primo e and you can get 100mg/ml with BA and BB only, minimum order will be 3 kits, but I need to confirm with the engineer first
Doesn’t primo a even at 100mg hurt like a bitch ? I heard primo a hurts no matter what

Maybe someone could else can let me know ? I would be keen to try

Doesn’t primo a even at 100mg hurt like a bitch ? I heard primo a hurts no matter what

Maybe someone could else can let me know ? I would be keen to try
I’ve only ever used Pharmacom 100mg and Qingdao 200mg Primo neither have given me bad PIP, occasionally a little discomfort, I was very happy when I moved over to QD and there was no increase in pain.

I load primo, test and tren into the same shot. Right now it’s 1ml T, P and .5 tren

I’ve only ever used Pharmacom 100mg and Qingdao 200mg Primo neither have given me bad PIP, occasionally a little discomfort, I was very happy when I moved over to QD and there was no increase in pain.

I load primo, test and tren into the same shot. Right now it’s 1ml T, P and .5 tren
yeh im using primo that was tested by jano at 203 mg / ml

gives me lumps always , they go down after massaging with massage gun and theirs no issues with infections or anything or even pain at all - just a lump

anyone have any idea why ??? it was mixed at 18% bb 2% bb and mct oil