Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I want to know too but I think it’s having it so high dosed that’s why - there’s a reason pharma only goes to 100mg
Just my opinion I hope im wrong
Because the only primo at 200 that doesn’t give Pip is usually fake or underdosed
So do the rest of the respected UGL have fake primo too?

Unless you have some data about impact on kidneys at this dosage I don't see the reason behind this complaint ^^

Average dosages on metribolone are 1-2mg ED, we used to make injectable form at 5mg/ml.

Most of users report that the mcg tabs from labs who make them at these low dosages are very weak
I’m sceptic about this coupound
i though for the same price trestolone will be a better choice

@GreenAmine doesn’t that hurt even at 50mg/ml? I have heard that is one of worst shots ever, fever, chills, lethargy, extreme pip, knots for days
For me it’s bold acetate

i never inject a product who gives me so much pain lmao. I took tramadol for sleep because the pain was so intense that without tramadol it was impossible to sleep..

After all I inject in trapz so…

Especially that I warned some customers about pip for some high concentration products, and they come to complain later because they weren't expecting a such pip.. so to avoid this kind of situations, I prefer to not offer any high concentration products for basic compounds, NPP is 300-500mg/week, maximum 700mg/week, pinning 1-2cc eod isn't that bad.
I have the same situation with a client who want a tren A at 200mg/ml and now he want a refund
Because « it painful I can’t use it »

I’ve used the same recipe. No problem with stability in the solution, but it honestly feels like a gun shot wound—which I have experienced
Thanks god im not the only one having issues brewing primo enan 200mg/ml.

Im gonna brew a small batch today using GSO instead of MCT and reducing concentration to 100mg/ml. I hope it goes well, if not ill have to order some Quingdao finished primo

Im gonna brew a small batch today using GSO instead of MCT and reducing concentration to 100mg/ml. I hope it goes well, if not ill have to order some Quingdao finished primo
I think primo 100mg will be fine
If I pin .5 ml of the primo 200mg the lump is not as bad , barely noticeable

Have you ever used sesame oil or anything else other than mct or GSO ?
Let me know your GSO batch goes though

Have you ever used sesame oil or anything else other than mct or GSO ?
Let me know your GSO batch goes though
Ill let you know, tomorrow ill pin 2ml of the new batch.

Ive used just MCT and GSO but im open to new options. I was thinking about CSO, its what pharma uses, so...

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals emailed you but no response. how do you filter your finished oils and how do you make sure they're free of impurities on such big volumes of orders?

I think primo e 200mg/ml
With some gu could be painless

yeh im using primo that was tested by jano at 203 mg / ml

gives me lumps always , they go down after massaging with massage gun and theirs no issues with infections or anything or even pain at all - just a lump

anyone have any idea why ??? it was mixed at 18% bb 2% bb and mct oil
My recent cycle I got this from primo at week 9.
Swollen glutes, hard as rock..
Kinda sore but not too bad.
Switched to qindao we will see if that helps.

My recent cycle I got this from primo at week 9.
Swollen glutes, hard as rock..
Kinda sore but not too bad.
Switched to qindao we will see if that helps.
Yeh my first tries were fine then it started lumping and wouldn’t stop, I’ll be trying again with Qingdao raws also within the next few weeks

Sponsors

Latest posts