Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

What does epistane bring to a cycle? Not something I know much about
Epistane is super nostalgic for me as it was my first dip into the dark side in college.

Easiest way to describe it would be similar to a hybrid of winny and anavar honestly. Dry, hard, vascular and solid strength boost. I would like to run it again at some point to see how it still holds up after all these years.

Epistane is super nostalgic for me as it was my first dip into the dark side in college.

Easiest way to describe it would be similar to a hybrid of winny and anavar honestly. Dry, hard, vascular and solid strength boost. I would like to run it again at some point to see how it still holds up after all these years.
Thanks mate might have a look at this for future cycles. Be good to try something different to Anavar / winstrol when cutting.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals is your metformin the extended release of fast acting version?

Many thanks

Same happened to me. I ordered GHRP6 and MT2. I can guess what the G is. But that looks like an H to me
Would be ideal if the source put together a document with the list of the codes for each compound. Would save him a lot of time responding to messages/emails lol.

We need to clear out the primo 100 domestic stock so we can get that primo 200 in lol. Any plans to add things like Boldenone, Tirzepatide, Semaglutide, GHRP-6, MK677, 15IU GH, and some orals domestically? Kinda jelly the EU warehouse has orals. Domestic Anavar and Anadrol especially would be popular I'm sure

Last edited:
Can you make NPP at 150 or 200mg/ml? I think a lot of people don't like the low concentration of 100, same with primo 100. Even if it’s not pip-free

Last edited:
Hi quindao sigma
I have write u an email about the tracking id that not work. Can u please clear that?

Greets
H

Any plans to add things like Boldenone, Tirzepatide, Semaglutide, GHRP-6, MK677, 15IU GH, and some orals domestically? Kinda jelly the EU warehouse has orals. Domestic Anavar and Anadrol especially would be popular I'm sure

I second this! EU has a lot more finished domestic products

I second this! EU has a lot more finished domestic products
We need to clear out the primo 100 domestic stock so we can get that primo 200 in lol. Any plans to add things like Boldenone, Tirzepatide, Semaglutide, GHRP-6, MK677, 15IU GH, and some orals domestically? Kinda jelly the EU warehouse has orals. Domestic Anavar and Anadrol especially would be popular I'm sure

When we add tabs, it's gonna be by boxes of 600 tabs.
Not all customers are ready to buy a such quantity, and for hgh we already have 10iu, no need for 15iu.
I try to add to the warehouse only hot sellers, other items can be purchased international, we might add a bit of semaglutide.
But since many other finished have more priority to be added, most of the ones suggested cannot be added.

First order from this source received. 4 kits GH from EU warehouse. Came within given shipping time to a stricter customs country :)! Going to start gh next week ramping up to ~6iu. Will definitely be a returning customer

I think most users care about PIP
To each their own, everyone is different. I don't think a majority of people like the sheer amount of oil you have to pin @100mg/ml if you're using even moderate doses of those compounds. There are also plenty of sources that offer 150-200mg/ml NPP with minimal to zero pip and without lots of solvent. If you're particularly sensitive to a little pip carry on lol, just asking for the option to carry both so we can each choose given that QSC has pretty much everything else. But I'm not complaining, they are so far taking good care of us lol.

Awaiting more recent testing on the GH..

To each their own, everyone is different. I don't think a majority of people like the sheer amount of oil you have to pin @100mg/ml if you're using even moderate doses of those compounds. There are also plenty of sources that offer 150-200mg/ml NPP with minimal to zero pip and without lots of solvent. If you're particularly sensitive to a little pip carry on lol, just asking for the option to carry both so we can each choose given that QSC has pretty much everything else. But I'm not complaining, they are so far taking good care of us lol
Most of those labs also use ethyl oleate To Keep the product stable during transport. It’s also very toxic to the body. I believe @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals Said he doesn’t wanna put any extra solvents into his products.