Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I read a lot but I didn’t see if you offer compensation or anything for bloodwork? Do you?

I just ordered 500ius

I am running 5 iu daily , will the hgh degenerate? I mean some of the hgh will stay in my fridge for 3months, is this okay or will this old hgh be useless?

I just ordered 500ius

I am running 5 iu daily , will the hgh degenerate? I mean some of the hgh will stay in my fridge for 3months, is this okay or will this old hgh be useless?
HGH and most other peptides will remain stable for months (maybe years) if kept refrigerated (or freezer) assuming they are not reconstituted with bacteriostatic water. Once reconstituted, it's recommended that it be used within a month.

Would it ever be possible to use DHL express shipping or something similar, where delivery is done is 2 or 3 days?

It's my experience with almost all melanotan 2 that when kept outside frozen conditions it remains effective but potency is impacted.

I have no scientific explanation for this, just experience.

Not knocking Qingdao mt2, I believe it's as good mt2 as one can buy.

But like all mt2, kept outside frozen conditions its results become impacted.

When I've order mt2 in the passed, express and got in within a couple days, it's potency was significantly greater.

In particular, noticeable on facial hair growth, turns it completely black for me (normally fair/blonde).
Western mt2 will darken it a little only, or mt2 kept at room temperature for prolonged periods, same.

Only fresh off the factory line mt2 darkens hair completely.

So, express DHL or rapid shipping method (2 or days) would ever be possible with Qingdao?
Why do you want to look non-white so much?

My Qingdao M2 worked way better than expected. It was US domestic shipped. I’m gonna have over half my kit left by next month. Should I store the rest of my M2 in the freezer till next year?

I keep it in the fridge as of now.
For long term storage of lyophilized m2, it’s best to store in the freezer than the fridge.

Would you guys recommend to store semaglutide or tirzepatide in the freezer? Or will they last ~6 months in the fridge no prob?

Would you guys recommend to store semaglutide or tirzepatide in the freezer? Or will they last ~6 months in the fridge no prob?
Better to store in freezer, but most important to keep the temperature stable and avoid any freeze/thaw cycles.

Maybe Qingdao may eventually organize something like this? (unlikely but nice to think about).
We can do this kind of shipping, we used to do it for some specific products such as PPARg. But we dont do that for peptides, as there is no proof that they loose potence, and the proof is that the mt2 was third party jano tested 99% after many weeks of production

Do a lot of people just buy raw orals and cap them? Is it a long tedious process? Never done it before
You need to know what you are doing. You also need good equipment otherwise it's frustrating. For your own use, is usually better to buy the pre-made tablets.

Very quick T/A for US domestic GH. I’ve got a few clients running the kits and will update later on. Based on latest testing, I think they will be a hit.

Newer member here. Wanted to post a review.

I ordered a domestic kit of test c and was off by a digit for the zip, so that sent my package everywhere but to me. Totally my fault and I sorted it out with usps.

This source responded to me quickly and was willing to work through things. Got the order confirmed and shipped in a timely manner, would’ve gotten it quickly if my dumbass didn’t mess the zip code up.

One issue I’m having is when snapping of the lid from the vial, the whole top comes off with it. Spilled/ contaminated a vial because of it, so it threw it out. Opened a second vial and it took off more of the top than it should’ve. Anyone have this issue?
Lift the cap up slightly and then cut it off with scissors

One question , what is the safest route to Europe if i want to order directly from China Qingdao ?
Shipping to Europe is very safe, we have 100% pass rate to most/almost all EU countries, via Post NL and EU special lline.

I had 2 seizures to Denmark via post NL, but a 100% pass rate to Denmark via EU special line, it's the only exception.

Well ive tried PostNL before and got seized , via Purple panda Labs , my country holds the package if they dont know what is inside and wait for me to provide some real information, i usually do not do anything if That happens and the package goes back to the sender , so i guess Will be the same , what is EU special line ? The only safe route i know is from Europe to Europe

Well ive tried PostNL before and got seized , via Purple panda Labs , my country holds the package if they dont know what is inside and wait for me to provide some real information, i usually do not do anything if That happens and the package goes back to the sender , so i guess Will be the same , what is EU special line ? The only safe route i know is from Europe to Europe
We shipped successfully to all EU countries, we are not ppl.
What is your country ? if you want some examples ^^
EU special line is DHL, it transits by Germany.