Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So are single kits of
Bpc available domestically? I just ordered some a few days ago and haven’t received tracking

BPC157 and TB500 kits will be available in EU warehouse is about ~3 weeks
Wow, I'm actually looking for this and tada, it will come EU domestic. Should I wait EU domestic or already order? Which is faster? I want bpc. Do you also have bpc in tabs?

Also how should I take bpc 157 when injecting? How much ml, how often, and intramuscular or subcutaneous?

Wow, I'm actually looking for this and tada, it will come EU domestic. Should I wait EU domestic or already order? Which is faster? I want bpc. Do you also have bpc in tabs?

Also how should I take bpc 157 when injecting? How much ml, how often, and intramuscular or subcutaneous?
Tadalafil is only available international.
EU domestic bpc157 and tb500 can be received faster than if you order international, but you need to know that the domestic price is higher.

We can make BPC157 tabs as well, 1000x1mg $610 (MOQ)

Injectable BPC157 should be taken locally, either IM or SC it doesn't matter. ml quantity will depend on how many ml you reconstitue your vials.

For ours, 1 ml of bacteriostatic is enough.

1 ml = 5mg
500mcg per injection is recommended dosage = 0.1ml = 10iu on your inslin syringes.

Tadalafil is only available international.
EU domestic bpc157 and tb500 can be received faster than if you order international, but you need to know that the domestic price is higher.

We can make BPC157 tabs as well, 1000x1mg $610 (MOQ)

Injectable BPC157 should be taken locally, either IM or SC it doesn't matter. ml quantity will depend on how many ml you reconstitue your vials.

For ours, 1 ml of bacteriostatic is enough.

1 ml = 5mg
500mcg per injection is recommended dosage = 0.1ml = 10iu on your inslin syringes.
So, i want to use it for like 6-10 weeks. Twice a day. So can I put 1ml bacterostatic water to the 5mg vial and inject one morning and one before sleep? So 0.05ml = 5iu? Am I correct.

What will be price for eu domestic?

And reship now available for all products? Even raws? And 1L oils?