Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Circa 2007 about 1 in 50 sources would ship you what you paid for with an average TA of about 3 weeks.

Today, 49 out of 50 sources ship you what you pay for with an average TA of about a week.

“Entitled snowflakes” holding these fuck stains accountable is what got us there. If everyone had your “mediocre” attitude we would all still be using 50% under dosed gear and waiting 3 weeks to get it.
I'm actually with you on this. The great thing about Meso is that scammers aren't going to get a free pass here. I think it's great. And I agree that holding sources accountable is the way that we all win.

Super fast 17 days delivery time using reship service, coming back for more soon thanks
Also stop complaining lol
was this international or domestic? 17 days would be super fast international. I'm waiting on my international order (payed on July 6th, label created July 11th). Hoping it gets here in the next 7-10 days :)

Yet another brand new account with every post coincidently in this thread. Hilarious.
You look like a total fucking idiot accusing every new member as being a QSC alt account just because they don’t want to rip his guts out. Nearly everyone who defends him have completely different talking styles. I honestly can’t tell if you are trolling or not making such a fucking stupid accusation.

Do you continue to shop on Amazon with a vendor who takes your money but doesn't send you the right product and then refuses to refund for their mistake? Even though they promised you a refund if you had a problem? If so, you're a special kind of stupid and my reply was obviously in vain.
This happens with millions of products every single day on Amazon and people still continue to use amazon.

You look like a total fucking idiot accusing every new member as being a QSC alt account just because they don’t want to rip his guts out. Nearly everyone who defends him have completely different talking styles. I honestly can’t tell if you are trolling or not making such a fucking stupid accusation.
You, zoidburg, and a few new accounts are completely useless members with zero contribution to meso outside of this thread. It wouldn't surprise me at all if QSC is throwing in freebies on your orders for you to defend their honor.

There's no other reason why someone would take an interest in a forum ONLY to post in one thread, blasting members with legitimate complaints.

Wishing, hoping, or calling for physical violence, including threats of sexual violence, against members and/or their family members; and self-harm are prohibited.
You, zoidburg, and a few new accounts are completely useless members with zero contribution to meso outside of this thread. It wouldn't surprise me at all if QSC is throwing in freebies on your orders for you to defend their honor.

There's no other reason why someone would take an interest in a forum ONLY to post in one thread, blasting members with legitimate complaints.
Why would I contribute to this forum. I’m here to buy gear. I couldn’t care less about other members. I don’t care if you get scammed, I don’t care if you get bad gear, I wouldn’t care if the rep shot you in the back of the head you faggot.

Do you want a pat on the back?
Nope. Just pointing out how soft, mediocre and pathetic you are. You’re criticizing people for holding a drug dealer accountable FOR YOUR SAFETY AND BENEFIT and you can’t see the fallacy in that? “Sometimes you don’t get what you pay for”? No bitch, you ALWAYS get what you pay for or mister drug dealer can pack up his shit and leave. That’s how this thing works kid. If I had to wager I’d say that you were likely born after 2000 and have your pronouns on your Twitter profile. Get with the program or gtfo.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if QSC is throwing in freebies on your orders for you to defend their honor.
Get some new material, this is the number one response by goons like you who have no valid argument.

You’re criticizing people for holding a drug dealer accountable
How exactly are you fucking idiots holding any drug dealer accountable on a message board?

Sigma,can you check please latest delivery times from china to eu via postnl. Got to order next week and need to know new average so i dont go holiday lol