Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I figured. Just wanna know what with. I just placed an order with them today
I'm not sure) but this is my guess) Qingdao seems to have said that it will be Deca and npp and it seems to be a masteron. but this is for the United States like. I myself am going to take Primobolan for the weekend. Well, maybe I'll take deca npp then. sadly out of stock usa oxandrolone and winstrol

Nope. Just pointing out how soft, mediocre and pathetic you are. You’re criticizing people for holding a drug dealer accountable FOR YOUR SAFETY AND BENEFIT and you can’t see the fallacy in that? “Sometimes you don’t get what you pay for”? No bitch, you ALWAYS get what you pay for or mister drug dealer can pack up his shit and leave. That’s how this thing works kid. If I had to wager I’d say that you were likely born after 2000 and have your pronouns on your Twitter profile. Get with the program or gtfo.
What safety. It’s your responsibility to test the illegal shit you buy.

Nope. Just pointing out how soft, mediocre and pathetic you are. You’re criticizing people for holding a drug dealer accountable FOR YOUR SAFETY AND BENEFIT and you can’t see the fallacy in that? “Sometimes you don’t get what you pay for”? No bitch, you ALWAYS get what you pay for or mister drug dealer can pack up his shit and leave. That’s how this thing works kid. If I had to wager I’d say that you were likely born after 2000 and have your pronouns on your Twitter profile. Get with the program or gtfo.
Fake camaraderie lol

Circa 2007 about 1 in 50 sources would ship you what you paid for with an average TA of about 3 weeks.

Today, 49 out of 50 sources ship you what you pay for with an average TA of about a week.

“Entitled snowflakes” holding these fuck stains accountable is what got us there. If everyone had your “mediocre” attitude we would all still be using 50% under dosed gear and waiting 3 weeks to get it.

The value of holding sources accountable and exposing those that defraud customers through fake and/or underdosed products can't be overstated. A lot of what we take can be dangerous, and the risk goes up if you can't be reasonably sure of what you're getting or how it's dosed.

Man, you should really read it. It's pretty funny. Type "flog" into he search bar. You will see a funny AF back and forth.
The alleged victim of a "scam" was another source here charging a massive mark up on his products. He kicked off and got banned. Thats it.
This was followed by a bunch of flogs having a sook about it. QSC literally states the rules on the first page.
I've ordered a few times and got my stuff.
The real scam is other sources and people here attempting to discourage customers from accessing China prices! I have saved stupid amounts of money coming to these guys. Cheapest here!
Read it and make up your own mind.
Or stay stunned for a load of "shills" coming here to attack QSC.

I came here looking for another reliable Chinese source after Ali Baba kicked my old one off and I lost track of them. Not sure QSC measures up...

I don't even know why bothering yourselves answering this troll with his post history of 4 messages, 3 in this thread

Although I can't really tell since there's no quote attached, I'm guessing that's a reference to me. I admit it - I believe these are my first posts on this forum, possibly even on the entire website. I don't think I've ever been called a 'troll' though on any other forum or website for posting infrequently. I never really had a reason to post before, and the only reason I did this time was because I saw a very recent reference to the Deus episode just as I was about finish an order - it would already have been confirmed if not for a question on shipping fees and a minor hiccup with my Ali Baba account. I didn't go back through hundreds of pages of posts to get all the details - I just wanted to know if QSC had indeed refused a promised refund for filling an order incorrectly. I didn't not expect a 'yes', but that's what I got, and that set off all kinds of rockets and flares and alarms.

Bored no life angry dogs back to repeat the same boring shit, it's been a while ^^

This sounds like one of those ancient Chinese proverbs that got mangled up in translation. It feels like this is a problem QSC keeps hoping will quietly die away and I inadvertently stirred it up again. I did not expect a 'Yes' to my question (see above) or the resulting shitstorm - I expected there was a misunderstanding or serious mitigating circumstances. QSC didn't provide any, and the documentation Deus produced makes this very cut and dried. There are obviously a lot of strong feelings on both sides of this, but it really comes down to how you take care of your house. Anybody can make a mess, but most people clean up their mess. QSC didn't. They could have, and they said they would, but they didn't. They still could, but they haven't. That's worth remembering.

In this business, I trust no one. That said, the prices are so cheap, it’s almost silly not to get the products tested. I’m not defending this company whatsoever but they are heavily interactive with the thread and obviously here to make money, out right scamming people like that isn’t in the best interest of making money

How many of you are actually testing your stuff, vs relying on the notion that sending out bad products would be bad for business? Remember, Deus would have never known his product was fake had he not tested it, and it doesn't sound like anybody else would have known had he not gone public in a loud way. Can't always rely on look and feel. How much of your stuff could simply be underdosed and you would never know?

Deus placed order, had it tested, test results showed it wasn’t what he ordered, Deus went to source, source dicks him around for weeks, Deus then shares what had transpired with the community, Source gets upset he went public and then pocketed Deus $2k. The end.

At the end of the day, this is all that matters. Deus' manners and attitude don't matter, his insults and comments don't matter, his dirty underwear and bad breath do not matter. This is business. QSC took his money, and many of you think it's ok because you're getting low prices and great deals and don't think, and apparently don't want to think, about it happening to you.

Good luck with that.

Why would I contribute to this forum. I’m here to buy gear. I couldn’t care less about other members. I don’t care if you get scammed, I don’t care if you get bad gear, I wouldn’t care if the rep shot you in the back of the head you faggot.
Jesus man, I lost my cool with a bro on here one time and said things out of character, but come on man that’s a little extreme and borderline a reverse threat. Just keep cool bro and be careful with words.

Jesus man, I lost my cool with a bro on here one time and said things out of character, but come on man that’s a little extreme and borderline a reverse threat. Just keep cool bro and be careful with words.
Yeah, I mean, I've made some buddies here. And even if I didn't have any buddies here, I wish no ill will on anybody in the world.

The value of holding sources accountable and exposing those that defraud customers through fake and/or underdosed products can't be overstated. A lot of what we take can be dangerous, and the risk goes up if you can't be reasonably sure of what you're getting or how it's dosed.

I came here looking for another reliable Chinese source after Ali Baba kicked my old one off and I lost track of them. Not sure QSC measures up...

Although I can't really tell since there's no quote attached, I'm guessing that's a reference to me. I admit it - I believe these are my first posts on this forum, possibly even on the entire website. I don't think I've ever been called a 'troll' though on any other forum or website for posting infrequently. I never really had a reason to post before, and the only reason I did this time was because I saw a very recent reference to the Deus episode just as I was about finish an order - it would already have been confirmed if not for a question on shipping fees and a minor hiccup with my Ali Baba account. I didn't go back through hundreds of pages of posts to get all the details - I just wanted to know if QSC had indeed refused a promised refund for filling an order incorrectly. I didn't not expect a 'yes', but that's what I got, and that set off all kinds of rockets and flares and alarms.

This sounds like one of those ancient Chinese proverbs that got mangled up in translation. It feels like this is a problem QSC keeps hoping will quietly die away and I inadvertently stirred it up again. I did not expect a 'Yes' to my question (see above) or the resulting shitstorm - I expected there was a misunderstanding or serious mitigating circumstances. QSC didn't provide any, and the documentation Deus produced makes this very cut and dried. There are obviously a lot of strong feelings on both sides of this, but it really comes down to how you take care of your house. Anybody can make a mess, but most people clean up their mess. QSC didn't. They could have, and they said they would, but they didn't. They still could, but they haven't. That's worth remembering.

How many of you are actually testing your stuff, vs relying on the notion that sending out bad products would be bad for business? Remember, Deus would have never known his product was fake had he not tested it, and it doesn't sound like anybody else would have known had he not gone public in a loud way. Can't always rely on look and feel. How much of your stuff could simply be underdosed and you would never know?

At the end of the day, this is all that matters. Deus' manners and attitude don't matter, his insults and comments don't matter, his dirty underwear and bad breath do not matter. This is business. QSC took his money, and many of you think it's ok because you're getting low prices and great deals and don't think, and apparently don't want to think, about it happening to you.

Good luck with that.
If you find a better source with same or better prices and successful delivery rates, let me know! So far so good for me. I got a bunch of stuff that showed up and is working! I'm happy AF with it so far.