Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You're so anoying it is fucking insane
99% of people who place an order don't even have an account here, the few who interract on the forum just want to talk about the source and the product of this source

Are you retarded or what? Do you think that the majority of people want to talk with you about your TRT or your erectil disfonction all day?
No, the majority of ppl here post just on one or two threads, so calling everyone who dosen't have 6 gorillons messages a shill is completely retarded and you should kys
I literally made my account here just so I could download the QSC price list.
And here I still am.

Do you continue to shop on Amazon with a vendor who takes your money but doesn't send you the right product and then refuses to refund for their mistake? Even though they promised you a refund if you had a problem? If so, you're a special kind of stupid and my reply was obviously in vain.
Your not really comparing a Chinese steroid dealer to Amazon are you? Now that is a special kind of stupid. I can’t get over the people in this thread.

Super fast 17 days delivery time using reship service, coming back for more soon thanks
Also stop complaining lol

Attachments

• F7E0E595-DC13-4469-96A1-BF36F7E68423.jpeg
    F7E0E595-DC13-4469-96A1-BF36F7E68423.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 96
I wanted to get banned at UGBB. That forum really sucks.
Is that why you started a thread there complaining about one of the members not liking you? (The thread called "How do I get BroBundy to like me?") And why you returned after getting banned? Did you return just to troll, because you were obviously unwelcome there.

Is that why you started a thread there complaining about one of the members not liking you? (The thread called "How do I get BroBundy to like me?") And why you returned after getting banned? Did you return just to troll, because you were obviously unwelcome there.
Yeah, pretty much. Meso is a better forum in my opinion. The only thing that would make this forum better is if BBBG was able to come back.

Edit: I admit, I have pretty contrarian views. Meso is just about the only forum that could tolerate my insanity. And for that I give everyone here big props.

Last edited:
That's just untrue. I myself have had an ordering issue that was resolved. Looks like theotherguy had one too that he talked about a few posts back. I've read about several in this thread. Its just factually untrue to say that.

I don't know every single detail about the Deus thing, and it probably could have been handled differently, but we all know what a "scammer" is...what a real "scammer" is. PSL/Uncle Z is a selective, exit scammer piece of shit. I don't see QSC as that...sorry. Not saying that he can't ever do that, we know how the world works, but it looks like packs are landing and the gear is as accurately dosed as can be given the outstanding prices they are sold at.

I'm not shilling, I'm just saying look at the whole picture. I'll say good things about any vendor if they are doing good things. Hilma Biocare rep was awesome to work with a couple of weeks ago. Fast shipment too. Products are awesome. Can't say enough good things about Hilma. Turkish Pharmacy too.

Look at how involved QSC is in his thread. I wish all the UGLs were like that on Meso.
I had a few issues as well and they were taken care of. It didn't help that I was impatient and kind of a dick head at the time. It eventually worked out

Are you fucking retarded? Deus got the batch tested and it was Clomid instead of Toremiphene or is that not proof to you? Do you realize the MASSIVE price difference or are you that stupid? QSC even admitted to sending clomid. STOP. SUCKING. SOURCES. DICKS.
Did you see the part where I said “intentionally sent” you fucking faggot

Circa 2007 about 1 in 50 sources would ship you what you paid for with an average TA of about 3 weeks.

Today, 49 out of 50 sources ship you what you pay for with an average TA of about a week.

“Entitled snowflakes” holding these fuck stains accountable is what got us there. If everyone had your “mediocre” attitude we would all still be using 50% under dosed gear and waiting 3 weeks to get it.
Do you want a pat on the back?

Also shouldn't they test their raws so they "know" what they send to customers?
Do you honestly think they test the contents of every order immediately prior to sending it out to make sure they are sending the right thing? this was clearly a logistical error you fuckwit.