Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@supremedonkey reading up on dosing, it appears that each ml is dosed at 20.5 mcg or 41.1 mcg of alprostadil. So a 5ml vial would contain approximately 100mcg or 200mcg. Does this sound more in line? I’m actually beginning to get curious about this stuff now

Anyone used the injectable sr9009 . Is that sesame oil too and how thin is the oil. Can you draw with insulin needle?

Ok used Olympia Pharmaceuticals Trimix T-106
TriMiX Injection: Used last night
Papaverine HCl 30mg/ml, Phentolamine Mesylate 1mg/ml, Prostaglandin E1 25mcg/ml. Lyophilized last night. The vial comes in a 5ml vial premixed. I used 10mcgs of the mixture which was to the 10 tick on my 100 unit slin pin. Worked within 5 minutes and lasted a good 2 hours. Gradually went down after that. No need for anitdote. Shits amazing no sides like you have with the pills.

Now I have used the T-105 version and the pge-1 on that was 10mcg/ml and that stuff was way weaker compared to the 106.

Papaverine HCl 30mg/ml, Phentolamine Mesylate 1mg/ml, Prostaglandin E1 25mcg/ml. Lyophilized last night. The vial comes in a 5ml vial premixed. I used 10mcgs of the mixture which was to the 10 tick on my 100 unit slin pin. Worked within 5 minutes and lasted a good 2 hours. Gradually went down after that. No need for anitdote. Shits amazing no sides like you have with the pills.

Now I have used the T-105 version and the pge-1 on that was 10mcg/ml and that stuff was way weaker compared to the 106.
How's that slin pin feel on your shaft?

Honestly didnt even feel it that much. No sweat. My other friend that tried it the other night was like dam I was nervous as hell and it was nothing. Same crap with taking your first shot in the glute scared as hell at first then you do it and your like dam that was nothing. Same story on the shaft. easy breezy

@supremedonkey reading up on dosing, it appears that each ml is dosed at 20.5 mcg or 41.1 mcg of alprostadil. So a 5ml vial would contain approximately 100mcg or 200mcg. Does this sound more in line? I’m actually beginning to get curious about this stuff now
Sounds about right. The Pfizer caverject pens I have are 20mcg per 0.5ml. Then pen is about 30$ here in Europe and it only lets you do one injection no matter the dosage and then locks.

I don't think there is another drug that lets you stay 100% hard and keep busting nuts. Talk about leaving a first impression on a girl.

I remember taking cold showers, doing pushups, squats, applying ice to my junk, jogging when I was still hard after 5 hours and I didn't know you could just take Sudafed to make it go away. Shit is no joke. It was 5am and no pharmacy was open. For some reason it never goes down that quick for me and the 2 hour mark is where your dick gets more sensitive and after that it just hurts. Then it's impossible to cum at the same time because it just doesn't feel good to keep fucking. Even when getting oral. Now I pop some Sudafed every time after a few hours just in case.

Think about an UGL dosing it wrong and you massively overdose for example. You'd have to go to er and get it drained or you lose your dick. Just mentioning this so people are aware how potent it is.