Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Will you be able to give me an insight of this before ordering next time ?

My recent order has been with same "item at shippers warehouse" for 5 days now, that got me wondering.
You misunderstood the meaning of the tracking.

" item at shippers warehouse ", the shippers here is the shipping company not Qingdao Sigma warehouse,

this message is show once your parcel is scanned for departure.

it's the last message you gonna see before that your parcel reachs the Netherlands " preadvised by Post NL ".

So usually the " item at shippers warehouse " means your parcel is in transit, and it takes about 2 weeks.

Alright guys. I just placed an order for 20 kits of gh, 7 kits of non-peptides, and 700 tabs of orals.

I can’t even imagine how big this package is gonna be..

Not gonna lie, I’m a little nervous on this one. This is more money than I’ve ever spent on a single order in my life, and it’s not even close. If anything goes wrong, then I guess I can kiss my pro card goodbye.

But if everything with this order goes smoothly, and everything shows up with no issues, QSC you will officially have a customer for life!

Now that being said, all my past orders have been received with no issue, so I’m definitely expecting that everything will work out fine. But either way, *fingers crossed*

Hey guys, how long have you personally waited between receiving a tracking number from QSC and having anything appear on the tracking website?

Mine's been about a week now, wondering how long anyone else has waited for.

Hey guys, how long have you personally waited between receiving a tracking number from QSC and having anything appear on the tracking website?

Mine's been about a week now, wondering how long anyone else has waited for.
I’ve had tracking from domestic warehouse for 2 weeks and it says it’s still waiting for the parcel to arrive

Just curious for anyone who has bought primo raws, Does it have the crystal like flakes / fish scale look to it?
Does it have that primo “smell”?

I seen the lab tests just curious on how the powders look?

Same thing if anyone has bought aromasin is it granular like sugar or is it a powder like flour?

Appreciate the response
Yes the Primo raw was spot on scaly and shiny like diamonds. Loved it.

I still wanna try that DHB experiment when the time is right? Anyone use their raw not premade? I wanna cut it into an already made blend.

Caverject pens have got 10 and 20mcg in them and the dosage is 1-20mcg. 100mcg would give you a priapism for sure and the erection would be so painful it would not be practical for sex. 1mg = 1000mcg.
If you read the study on dosing that was published, they say the average dose is between 5-20mcg if I remember correctly. But there are some men with more serious problems that can require up to 100mcg injections. All of these doses were titrated up to the point that the subject could maintain an effective erection

@supremedonkey I’m going to correct myself since it had been a while since I had read the study. Maximum recommended dose of caverject is 60mcg if needed. The 100mcg dose I was recalling is actually the maximum dose of adrenaline to be administered in the event of an overdose

@supremedonkey I’m going to correct myself since it had been a while since I had read the study. Maximum recommended dose of caverject is 60mcg if needed. The 100mcg dose I was recalling is actually the maximum dose of adrenaline to be administered in the event of an overdose
Interesting. I can't imagine what 60mcg would be like. Maybe it's for people with actual ED and artery issues. 20mcg has given me a priapism. I had to take a ton of pseudoephedrine to get rid of it. I use CJ regularly because I work in adult entertainment... 10mcg is perfect for me. I will stay hard for 4+ hours straight.