Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

TB-500 purchased. Received email for payment link in 3-4 hours. Then received a tracking number 2 hours later. 3 days later, I have the TB-500. Now let’s see if this shit is any good.
I just got some TB from them too, its working well. taking 500mcg twice a day and I'm feeling fantastic.

Pack landed. Opened it. The oil is a piss yellow. It is supposed to be Test Cyp, but not completely sure how to confirm what it actually is.

Nonetheless, the package came super fast, and the Test Cyp (if that what it is) is NOT CRASHED. Easy draw with insulin syringes too. Very happy.
Better than shit brown. Atleast piss is sterile

I mean alex kikel and broderick chavex swear by it , so i have a hard time... can you expound
Both those guys are bullshit merchants!!! Almost nothing that Chavez says is based on actual results in vivo and instead will call the entire BBing community idiots based on a single PubMed article with its studies only conducted on fucking RATS! He uses the moderate amount of actual solid food info he rarely implements to support the veracity of his insane and idiotic ones.

sciatic issues and tennis elbow, all around I'm feeling much better. I take it with 2iu of their hgh and their bpc as well.
I'm facing some disc bulge issues L5-S1.

What protocol of BPC & TB do you recommend?

Dose?
Frequency?
When to administer?
What's better subq or IM or IV?
Where to inject?

Thank you in advance :)