Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

enclomiphene tabs

You'd have the only lab tested real enclo available AFAIK.
if you look around theres another for that.
but i aint gonna post the name, else 1tank1 and btop come around to tell that i am his brother, his mum, his grandpa or whatever

I've found a few sources for enclo, but the only one available for shipment in/to the US tested as regular clomid, so the source pulled it.

DE200 is Mast E, it's a mistake if you ordered tren E
If you had already sent an email about this, I will be replying in few minutes.
I must say, great experience all around with QSC. We got my issue of the wrong product sent solved in a mutually beneficial way, and the rep has been friendly and patient with my constant inquiries. Now to just learn to not fire of emails when I’m hyped up on pre-workout.

Pack landed. Opened it. The oil is a piss yellow. It is supposed to be Test Cyp, but not completely sure how to confirm what it actually is.

Nonetheless, the package came super fast, and the Test Cyp (if that what it is) is NOT CRASHED. Easy draw with insulin syringes too. Very happy.

Prostagmandin e1, phentolamine misiline, and papaverine HCL available lol
When did papaverine HCL become available? I had asked about those raws several months ago and you had the first two but then only had tetrapapaverine HCL available which is not interchangeable with papaverine HCL

Pack landed. Opened it. The oil is a piss yellow. It is supposed to be Test Cyp, but not completely sure how to confirm what it actually is.

Nonetheless, the package came super fast, and the Test Cyp (if that what it is) is NOT CRASHED. Easy draw with insulin syringes too. Very happy.
My Test C was a yellowish tinge too. Stanford's is also the same color.