Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

What about card information etc. I'm thinking that because they are Chinese they wouldn't cooperate with most countries
Exactly. There is no way the law enforcement of any western country is going to get any useful information by them to track you down.

I'm facing some disc bulge issues L5-S1.

What protocol of BPC & TB do you recommend?

Dose?
Frequency?
When to administer?
What's better subq or IM or IV?
Where to inject?

Thank you in advance :)
500 mcg of BPC and TB500 in the morning with 2iu GH, then again before bed but with no GH. I run it every day until I feel better. Usually good after a week or 2. I've always ran subq for peptides in quads.

I feel like smaller doses over a longer period of time is more effective than boom dosing vials and shit, although flooding your system with a big shot probably helps. I'm going to try a big dose and then follow the 500/500 and see if I heal faster.
Good luck and hope you start feeling better soon bro

Pack landed. Opened it. The oil is a piss yellow. It is supposed to be Test Cyp, but not completely sure how to confirm what it actually is.

Nonetheless, the package came super fast, and the Test Cyp (if that what it is) is NOT CRASHED. Easy draw with insulin syringes too. Very happy.
Btw it’s that colour due to the sesame oil they use has a yellow tent

2nd order from Qindao. Arrived today in UK all safe and sound, (apart from the Mrs half opening it then realising it wasn't for her). Total of 30 days from date of payment. No issues or complaints so far.

That’s a bit low for someone who might need 100mcg dosage. Maybe 1mg/vial might be a better option?
Caverject pens have got 10 and 20mcg in them and the dosage is 1-20mcg. 100mcg would give you a priapism for sure and the erection would be so painful it would not be practical for sex. 1mg = 1000mcg.

Last edited:
Is there any study combining different GLP-1s? I couldnt find any. I wonder if there is a reason for that.
Not that I’ve found, but the literature says you can switch between the 2 on your next scheduled dose. And both stick around for several weeks. So there must not be a negative interaction.

Definitely a little self testing, but between knowing that and using smaller doses, I think it’s safe. We’ll see lol

Hi @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

One pattern I've noticed with my previous order and current is that. After you give me RU***NL tracking. To my understanding, it takes 8-10 days just for the shipment company(domestic) to have the product with them. Is there something that can be done to make this part of shipping fast?

I'm guessing it's the same for everyone else ?
View attachment postnl.webp

500 mcg of BPC and TB500 in the morning with 2iu GH, then again before bed but with no GH. I run it every day until I feel better. Usually good after a week or 2. I've always ran subq for peptides in quads.

I feel like smaller doses over a longer period of time is more effective than boom dosing vials and shit, although flooding your system with a big shot probably helps. I'm going to try a big dose and then follow the 500/500 and see if I heal faster.
Good luck and hope you start feeling better soon bro
This is a good protocol, but could be a recipe for disaster. This protocol will have you feeling really good, BUT it doesn’t mean you’re healed up.

@carn1t9 make sure you’re doing rehab work, I assume you’ve seen a PT and aren’t just leaving bulging disc diagnosis and rehab to a bunch of internet retards (I’m including myself in that). Peptides are great but they are not magic. You need to give it time to heal, regardless of feeling good, before you try to go all out on lifting again

Hi @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

One pattern I've noticed with my previous order and current is that. After you give me RU***NL tracking. To my understanding, it takes 8-10 days just for the shipment company(domestic) to have the product with them. Is there something that can be done to make this part of shipping fast?

I'm guessing it's the same for everyone else ?
View attachment 170276
Not necessary, some parcels can leave the country in the next 2 days.

This is a good protocol, but could be a recipe for disaster. This protocol will have you feeling really good, BUT it doesn’t mean you’re healed up.

@carn1t9 make sure you’re doing rehab work, I assume you’ve seen a PT and aren’t just leaving bulging disc diagnosis and rehab to a bunch of internet retards (I’m including myself in that). Peptides are great but they are not magic. You need to give it time to heal, regardless of feeling good, before you try to go all out on lifting again
I just figured everyone is smart enough to do their rehab without saying, I wasnt suggesting going balls deep back on lifting lol. Glad you brought it up though to clarify, I should have included that.