Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Is the new test results for the hgh posted yet or was that what I was reading about tye person not posting them ?

I’m sorry , but I’ve never used less then 98% just saying it’s not impossible to achieve
I can name many labs but I’m. Not doing that , ur gh is good , it has room to improve ,this is a very sensitive Board. No one can say a word unless it’s rave .. I’m happy with u!! It’s amazing u have room to improve too that’s all

Es tut mir leid, aber ich habe nie weniger als 98 % verwendet, nur um zu sagen, dass es nicht unmöglich ist, dies zu erreichen
Ich kann viele Labore nennen, aber ich bin. Das nicht zu tun, äh, ist gut, es gibt Raum für Verbesserungen, das ist ein sehr sensibler Vorstand. Niemand kann ein Wort sagen, es sei denn, es ist Rave.. Ich bin glücklich mit dir!! Es ist erstaunlich, dass Sie auch Raum für Verbesserungen haben, das ist alles
In Germany we say: Luft nach oben ist immer :D

But its very Good HGH for under 0,5 USD per Unit

I’m sorry , but I’ve never used less then 98% just saying it’s not impossible to achieve
I can name many labs but I’m. Not doing that , ur gh is good , it has room to improve ,this is a very sensitive Board. No one can say a word unless it’s rave .. I’m happy with u!! It’s amazing u have room to improve too that’s all
Many brands of hgh used to test that high but I don't think ur familiar with the new method used so this is on par with how things are testing now. It's not that the hgh quality has gone down but the testing method has improved

Many brands of hgh used to test that high but I don't think ur familiar with the new method used so this is on par with how things are testing now. It's not that the hgh quality has gone down but the testing method has improved
got it.. thank you

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals I remember some members saying the Tadalafil raws were not working as intended and I think you had responded that the formula was changed at one point bc of Chinese regulations or some thing like that.

Then the new current batch (mid 2022) was back spot on at 98%+ if I remember correctly.

I had bought 50g prior to the new batch. I don’t want to use the term bunk in regards of being disrespectful. But some members, as well as myself are finding the older batch isn’t working as intended.

Question is how would you recommend dosing it in a suspension to get anything out of it? Double up on the raw? Or……

Any help is appreciated from QSC or members that have made it successful.
I use polyethylene glycol 400 and it dissolves just fine @ 20mg/ml with some heat. I have also purchased Tadalafil raws from QSC and they seem to work just fine for me, dick like a diamond and vascular all day.

I use polyethylene glycol 400 and it dissolves just fine @ 20mg/ml with some heat. I have also purchased Tadalafil raws from QSC and they seem to work just fine for me, dick like a diamond and vascular all day.
AEA87506-369D-49B1-8FDB-65D3D3250A0A.gif

Sponsors

Latest posts