Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Not sure but if I remember correctly crypto is as slow as bank wire to get confirmation. Just send QSC a message if you have any doubts.
Yeah, I'm not worried just yet. I sent an email with confirmation that it was sent. I'll give them another day before I reach out again. I'm not in a rush for any of it.

They're super active on here and they've always been quick to respond via email. Was just curious.

Yeah, I'm not worried just yet. I sent an email with confirmation that it was sent. I'll give them another day before I reach out again. I'm not in a rush for any of it.

They're super active on here and they've always been quick to respond via email. Was just curious.
No need for payment confirmation anyway, for crypto also trackings are provided in less than 24 hours except for fedex and DHL when it takes a bit longer.

Usually provided in the morning US time (afternoon in CN)

I’m sorry , but I’ve never used less then 98% just saying it’s not impossible to achieve
I can name many labs but I’m. Not doing that , ur gh is good , it has room to improve ,this is a very sensitive Board. No one can say a word unless it’s rave .. I’m happy with u!! It’s amazing u have room to improve too that’s all
please mention your 98+ hgh
the only one i ever saw was jintropin who achieved this with janos new method.
Jano changed his testing in january 2021.
Before that date, 98% was nothing special.
now, a very good generic is usually between 94 and 95. A good one around 93.

please mention your 98+ hgh
the only one i ever saw was jintropin who achieved this with janos new method.
Jano changed his testing in january 2021.
Before that date, 98% was nothing special.
now, a very good generic is usually between 94 and 95. A good one around 93.
And the lab report I posted was for a HGH sample that sitted enough time in the warehouse, with a long transit time, and now will be shipping a freshly made new batch by DHL express, will see how it's gonna test.

And the lab report I posted was for a HGH sample that sitted enough time in the warehouse, with a long transit time, and now will be shipping a freshly made new batch by DHL express, will see how it's gonna test.
yeah i have no doubt it will make it slightly better.
but even the result youve posted aint bad as 5thgen mentioned. And i am very critical regarding hgh after what ive gone through

When I go to facebook I keep getting ads for tea cups :D:D:D:D. Same on youtube. I am serious lol. I even got bulk offer to buy tea bags bulk from china(alibaba).
Best thing is...I hate tea...I just love tea cups