Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

am herring mixed story’s of the primo 200 can anyone who’s used it speak about the pip everyone says it’s works i’ve seen the jano report it’s real that’s not my question just want to no about pip
I’m using it and do experience PIP, to varying degrees. First pin was in my quad - 1.5ml primo mixed with 1.5ml test, couldn’t walk properly or bend my leg for a week. Second was 1ml diluted with 1ml of test, similar PIP but less intense. Now I do the same ratio (1:1) but also add 0.5ml GSO to the syringe and run it under hot water for a few mins. Pain in the ass to have to do, but the PIP is significantly less and sometimes even unnoticeable.

I’m using it and do experience PIP, to varying degrees. First pin was in my quad - 1.5ml primo mixed with 1.5ml test, couldn’t walk properly or bend my leg for a week. Second was 1ml diluted with 1ml of test, similar PIP but less intense. Now I do the same ratio (1:1) but also add 0.5ml GSO to the syringe and run it under hot water for a few mins. Pain in the ass to have to do, but the PIP is significantly less and sometimes even unnoticeable.
thx brother

am herring mixed story’s of the primo 200 can anyone who’s used it speak about the pip everyone says it’s works i’ve seen the jano report it’s real that’s not my question just want to no about pip
Search this thread for primo pip you'll find close to 100 people weighing in with their experience

If your prone to PIP, you will have pip with 200 primo. Regardless of source. I’m doing 1.5ml of their 200, 3x a week and little to no pip.

Some guys will run grams and look like dogshit because they don’t have a good diet. I actually look like I’m on grams lol. Im 6ft 224lb, About 17-20%BF

Plus gear is so cheap from this vendor I can’t help myself lol
I'm five foot seven 210 at 18 percent. I'm excited to hop on primo. Then a long eq run. I'm getting older so I am a little restrained on doses.

Anybody had luck with getting tracking on their reship package? Its my understanding that they usually dont do it.

Could it possibly have started as clomid raw, and with processing converted the zuclomiphene into an inactive ingredient rather than removing it?
All enclomiphene is prepared from clomiphene citrate, by separation of geometric isomers, so yes very likely what you say, the trans isomer has been transformed into an inactive molecule, my guess, because the 63% cannot be a coinscidence

I'm five foot seven 210 at 18 percent. I'm excited to hop on primo. Then a long eq run. I'm getting older so I am a little restrained on doses.
I’m not going to mention my age but I don’t really factor that into what PEDs I use. I just keep on eye on my blood work and blood pressure and it’s smooth sailing. Blood pressure is a huge thing you should keep an eye on, I take BP meds year round.

Has anyone used phenibut? What's it like? Heard the comedown is a bitch.
I'm using it but only for a very specific social events, which helps a lot to calm down my anxiety, and allows me to really enjoy myself during the event..
I never use it more than two days per week (and the withdrawal is quite noticeable I would say)..
The effect lasts easily the whole day, and in my case the effect peaks after 3 to 4 hours.
For the dosage I follow always the indications of Derek (More Plates More Dates) in his review on his webpage.
Not sure if I can put the link here....

I'm using it but only for a very specific social events, which helps a lot to calm down my anxiety, and allows me to really enjoy myself during the event..
I never use it more than two days per week (and the withdrawal is quite noticeable I would say)..
The effect lasts easily the whole day, and in my case the effect peaks after 3 to 4 hours.
For the dosage I follow always the indications of Derek (More Plates More Dates) in his review on his webpage.
Not sure if I can put the link here....
Have you tried cbd oil for your anxiety, been a life saver for myself and anyone else I get to try it ?