Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Agreed as soon as they found out nac can prevent COVID they immediately banned it.
it isn't banned, Amazon just took down listings for it because they're stupid cunts (you can buy actual pharmaceutical drugs like afobazole off it, lmao). You could always buy it off Walmart's website or Nootropics Depot or something, except when they sold out from Amazon triggering panic buying

Also like a month or so ago the FDA officially said NAC is fine for the time being so long as it isn't contaminated or sold to treat a disease

Last edited:
I also have blood work coming up this month I’m going to post…. On 1225mg of the test e, 700npp, 420 tren a.

Feeling good, strong as an ox, horny as a mf, acne gains are on point, looking huge as fuck. Might throw in some anadrol at the end of the blast
Are all AAS that you are using from QSC?

I also have blood work coming up this month I’m going to post…. On 1225mg of the test e, 700npp, 420 tren a.

Feeling good, strong as an ox, horny as a mf, acne gains are on point, looking huge as fuck. Might throw in some anadrol at the end of the blast
Wtf is wrong with you lmao.... busting grams of gear you crazy bastard. As long as your having a good time.

I have had ozempic before and the semaglutide from QSC is so far on par with ozempic at the 1.0 mg weekly dose I take. Maybe it's different for everyone but I didn't notice it being any weaker so I'm quite happy since I bought the 4mg vials expecting to need more to get the same effect.

Wtf is wrong with you lmao.... busting grams of gear you crazy bastard. As long as your having a good time.
Some guys will run grams and look like dogshit because they don’t have a good diet. I actually look like I’m on grams lol. Im 6ft 224lb, About 17-20%BF

Plus gear is so cheap from this vendor I can’t help myself lol