Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It's total and complete bullshit. They simply do not want Americans to be able to purchase pharmaceuticals without paying criminal prices for them. Insulin for example... for 60 dollars canadian I can get Humalog. In the US it is several hundred dollars American. Fucking disgusting. Who is the real criminals?
Agreed as soon as they found out nac can prevent COVID they immediately banned it.

Ciao!
My PCT on QSC Clomid after 20 weeks cycle (500mg testE, Anavar 40mg first 10 weeks, MastP last 8 weeks).
First three days were 100mg, then 50mg ED. Added 0.5mg arimidex EOD to counter E2.
Overall, it is going pretty well. Btw, libido is on point. :)

Attachments

• pct.png
    pct.png
    78.1 KB · Views: 71
order date aprox Aug 4 ish

Received 09/06 ish

Will send out to Jano - But your looking at TUDCA - little over 2lbs - Taste bitter then shit

Everything was good - just would appreciate a more honest approach to questions about the tracking not updating -

Like it will MORE THEN LIKELY update on Monday but its international so it might take a couple weeks - and to be honest could take a few weeks to receive up to a month or more..

This way customer knows what to expect and can do other things without the package on their mind
Can't wait for the lab results. I got 250g aprox 3 weeks ago, and capped at 400mg ea in a "0" capsule (pretty much all that i could get in even with tamping a little).

I stumbled across a reddit review of this source that lead me to this post.

Is this issue resolved?

Similarly, what is your refund policy should something similar happen if I get the product tested and it comes back as the wrong compound?

No this hasn't been resolved, DingDong doxxed Deus and will do the same to you when you complain about the products. And if it's not pure he will claim that you purposely messed up the test, like he did when someone tested his Anavar.

Try harder, "feels" have never been a legitimate feedback.
Not that this is a hill I want to die on (because I partly agree with you), but I had been taking pharma trt for nearly 7 years prior to switching to QSC Test C. To say I wouldn't feel different if it was bunk is crazy. I know how I feel on my trt dose, and there is no way I would change it.

I have blood tests coming next month and I'll post my numbers.

Not that this is a hill I want to die on (because I partly agree with you), but I had been taking pharma trt for nearly 7 years prior to switching to QSC Test C. To say I wouldn't feel different if it was bunk is crazy. I know how I feel on my trt dose, and there is no way I would change it.

I have blood tests coming next month and I'll post my numbers.
I also have blood work coming up this month I’m going to post…. On 1225mg of the test e, 700npp, 420 tren a.

Feeling good, strong as an ox, horny as a mf, acne gains are on point, looking huge as fuck. Might throw in some anadrol at the end of the blast