Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hello, you must be missing me :p

I’ve gained a few lbs these last 2 weeks, and got a sodium overdose because of popcorn, the show was fun o_O

Now that I'm back, I'm going to put an end to the rumors spread by the haters who took advantage of my absence to make a mess and divert my words, spread the false rumors, but I was still impressed that my thread remained at top of the steroid underground every day while I was gone, so a big thanks for the bump, even without the need for advertising for the new US domestic products, I almost sold half the stock of the primo and tren a.

Our policy towards several subjects has been raised during my absence and several points have remained unclear, so I take advantage of page number 500 to write all this, so it's easier to always send members to “page 500” which is easy to remember, in order to read the conditions and sales policy, but now because of the slutcafé drama comments I will have to send them to page number 502, remember guys the page 502 !

Condition and terms and policy

Introduction:

Qingdao Sigma Chemical is a China-based company that exports chemicals and finished products including steroids.

QSC remains a source with a majority international activity, and provides US and EU domestic services for these customers in the context of meeting needs in terms of speed of delivery.

Transactions between buyer and seller are carried out under certain conditions and rules that allow both the seller and the buyer to be protected.

QSC has chosen to advertise its products in the Meso RX forum in these two French and English versions.
Advertising is done in accordance with the internal rules of the company and the rules listed by the forum moderator in the following link:

Terms and rules

Any non-compliance with the rules of the forum on the part of the representative is unintentional through ignorance or confusion, and the representative maintains his position of willingness to respect the rules and apologizes for any past violation that was unintentional

All other rules/standards commonly adopted by certain members, or habits are not taken into account and there are only the rules of the forum that the source will respect.

Means of payment:

QSC offers a wide variety of payment methods, including bank transfers, credit/debit cards, prepaid cards are accepted too, Bitcoin, Paysend, Western union and many more which are listed in the price list.

Credit card payments are made via the Alibaba platform. The transaction is legal and secure, and it is passed off as a purchase of a legal product.

The representative is able to provide you with invoices and everything necessary for the customs clearance, including what is declared on the package, declared value etc.

Payments by CC are received instantaneously, payment confirmation is done automatically by email, and confirmation from the representative is not necessary.

Payments by bank transfer are generally charged with a small extra fee between $10 and $15 to cover bank charges.
Transfers are received on average in 3-4 working days, and the representative comes back to the customer with a tracking as soon as the transfer is received.

Bitcoin payments minimum order is $300 and charged with an 8% extra fee on the total transaction amount to cover any volatility fees and conversion from BTC to RMB. The extra % and minimum can change and depends on what the representative decides.
The transaction of the amount should be made and if the customer pays part of his order, he is invited to settle the balance as soon as possible to avoid surcharges linked to volatility which will be at his expense, no conversion of partial payment will be made before receiving the balance.

The refund policy in case of refund eligibility only applies for alibaba transactions. Bank transfers and bitcoins are not affected, and the only solution that can be offered is a store credit no matter the problem.

Delivery, ETA and reship policy

As said before, QSC is a China-based company, so we offer a wide variety of modes of transport, with pros and cons, to match almost all customer needs.
QSC delivers to almost every country in the world, and we had extensive logistics experience and a higher pass rate from international sources, including countries with the strictest customs.

However, it is important for the customer to know that the company has made a choice to prioritize security over speed.
QSC invites its customers to follow the advice of its representative regarding the choice of modes of transport and who will always offer you the best compromise between safety and speed.

Domestic orders:

QSC offers for its US customers and future in EU one of the fastest deliveries that exist domestically, with an average ETA of 3-4 working days, but with a catalog limited in articles for security reasons of its agents who operate on US and EU territories.

No modification of the order is possible 1 day after the transaction as the products are sent the same day or the next day.

Tracking is generally communicated within less than 24 hours on working days.

If it turns out that the product was out of stock, the customer is entitled to a refund under the direction of the representative who will communicate to you the steps to follow, this is only valid for alibaba transactions, for other transactions, that would be a store credit or offer to choose on other items.

The delivery times announced by the representative do not constitute a guarantee or a commitment, but an average based on previous experience, and the customer is invited to be patient if it takes 5 to 7 days, for reasons beyond our control.

International orders:

International express shipping (UPS/Fedex)

Shipments via UPS or Fedex have an ETA of approximately 1 week from China to most of countries, tracking is generally communicated 4-5 days after payment, and QSC disclaims any responsibility in terms of delay in the event of an unforeseen suspension of activity on the part of of these two carriers because of the sanitary situation in China, the customer in this case is eligible for a refund of his order if it has not managed to leave the country, or for a change of mode of transport with difference compensation or possible store credit.

Express shipments are not guaranteed against customs seizures, and in the event of seizure the customer assumes the responsibility of his choice and no reship will be organized.
Nevertheless, express shipments have a fairly high and respectable throughput rate for many countries, which varies between 80% and 95% depending on the country.
The only products that can be sent by express are raws and oils. Orals and peptides cannot be sent.

The representative does not recommend this mode of transportation and invites you to plan your purchases in advance and choose guaranteed and secure modes of transport such as Post NL, China Post and some special lines.

USA orders

QSC has set up one of the best lines to deliver all US customers safely and quickly, the representative will always charge you the delivery costs of the reship service, unless you prefer and assume to choose the other methods such as China Post.

Reship service: we first send to our US warehouse, then we deliver to you domestically, so no risk of customs, we bear that risk, the average delivery time is 3-4 weeks, but that does not prevent some customers from receiving in 10 days and others in more than a month, so again we offer no guarantee on delivery times and we urge customers to be patient in case of delays because in 90% of cases you will receive in 3-4 weeks.

The domestic shipment has no weight limitation and the customer can order as many kg as he wants, the representative makes the choice to choose the domestic carrier according to what judges best in terms of good condition of the package, therefore for example for large packages from 4 to 20 kg, it arranges the shipment domestically by UPS or Fedex instead of USPS.

In the event of a package lost by USPS, which has never happened, QSC undertakes to reship the package cost free, with your next order. The waiting time for confirmation of loss of parcel is estimated at 1 month after the last tracking update in US territory.

US customers can still choose the mode of transport via China Post, which goes through customs, with a 100% clearance rate but which has been long lately, with reception times that have gone from 3 weeks on average to 6-8 weeks.

China Post is limited to 1kg/parcel. If customers order many kg of goods, it will be sent in several parcels of 1kg maximum each.

China Post is a guaranteed mode of transport in terms of seizure, therefore eligible for a reship but not guaranteed in terms of delivery time and it takes what it takes, so they are kindly advised to use the reship service .

Canadian & Australian orders

Customers from these two countries are advised to choose China Post as their mode of transport, it is a safe mode and with a pass rate of 99%.
Nevertheless trackings take time to activate, and in general customers can receive in 4 weeks, but if it lasts longer, customers should be patient and wait, especially for Canada where customers can both receive in 1 week or in 8 weeks, it is very random.

In the event of a suspected seizure (with no letter), the customer is required to wait 2 months from the last tracking update during customs clearance to confirm the seizure/loss or simply present the seizure letter to the representative with the tracking figure on it, and the representative will validate the reship.

All lost/seized goods will be sent in the next one order or the next multiple orders according to the order value and what the representative deems sufficient to validate the reship, the value of the next order in general can be between 15% and 50%, and the representative can sometimes validate a reship free of charge without the need for a new order on an exceptional basis.

China Post is limited to 1kg/parcel. If customers order many kg of goods, it will be sent in several parcels of 1kg maximum each.

The Canadian and Australian special lines are not recommended, due to heavy inspections, so if the customer insists we can deliver via these lines, but no reship will be possible in the event of seizure or loss of parcels, the advantage of these two lines is that they have no weight limitation, and the customer is free to choose the weight he wants per package, we generally recommend 2kg/parcel, but if he wants more we do that.

European orders

European customers are advised to choose Post NL and EU special lines as their modes of transport, they are safe modes and with a pass rate of 100% to all countries except Denmark, where I had 2 seizures.

ETA is 4 weeks average except for Spain and Italy where it lasts longer randomly via Post NL, customers of these both countries are advised to use the EU special line.
ETA for some countries can also be longer such as Hungary and Serbia, with an ETA of 45 days average.

The EU special line can deliver UK, France, Sweden, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Poland, Netherlands, Portugal, Finland, Germany, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Lithuania, Ireland, Czech, Slovakia, Austria, Slovenia.

Country of transit of Post NL is the Netherlands, the country of transit of the EU special line is Germany.

UK customers have the advantage of getting their orders quickly using the UK fast special line, tracking takes about 5-12 days to activate, but once active it’s already in the UK and received in 1-4 days. Total ETA is 2-3 weeks and it is a safe mode of transportation with no weight limitation like all special lines.

Post NL is limited to 1kg/parcel. If a customer orders many kg of goods, it will be sent in several parcels of 1kg maximum each.

In the event of a seizure, the customer is required to wait 2 months from the last tracking update during customs clearance to confirm the seizure/loss or simply present the seizure letter to the representative with the tracking figure on it, and the representative will validate the reship.

All lost/seized goods will be sent in the next one order or the next multiple orders according to the order value and what the representative deems sufficient to validate the reship, the value of the next order in general can be between 15% and 50%, and the representative can sometimes validate a reship free of charge without the need for a new order on an exceptional basis.

Asian countries, Africa and Latin America

QSC is able to deliver to most countries in the world, and has already delivered to almost the majority.
The representative is able to advise you on the best modes of transportation and provide you with an estimate of delivery times.

Some Asian countries can be delivered via Post mail very quickly such as Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, Korea, Vietnam etc. .others via Post NL like India, Sri Lanka, North Africa, Latin America and Islands..

Others require special quotations for delivery as they are delivered by special lines like the Philippines, UAE, Hong Kong...
Shipping to mainland China is free and ETA is 1-3 days.

The reship policy differs from country to country and the representative can provide you with the necessary information on this subject.

Lab testing and compensation policy

QSC can make mistakes just like any source, the more sales volume increases the more mistakes will increase, and this is in any industry worldwide, including chemical, pharmaceutical and finished goods industry.

QSC encourages members to do blind lab tests and public sharing as part of quality control but also to help with the continuous improvement of the service provided.

QSC has implemented a low price policy to allow members to afford personal and blind lab tests as they can be expensive.

QSC has also provided modest partial compensation, in the form of modest gifts for those sharing the lab tests.

This policy has proven itself unlike other sources with overpriced items and $120 store credits, and the dozens of blind lab tests published on the forum are proof of our quality, seriousness but also our ingenious policy which has made us the most tested source in a short time:

Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. Third party Lab tests

However QSC has put conditions for the lab tests done by customers, especially with the number of haters and competitors, we should be able to verify the authenticity of the lab test.

For injectables, peptides and HGH, we only accept lab tests with sealed vials.
For orals, lab tests should be 2 tabs minimum.

The client is supposed to be able to share the task number and key for the lab test to be verified on Janoshik's official website.

The customer must also provide Janoshik with the authorization to send us the pictures of the samples sent by the customer and received by Jano.

Any underdosage below 15% may be subject to partial compensation in the form of a correction of the mistake, either by total or partial reshipment of a new batch or same tested batch with next order, or even a discount on the next order.

No refund is possible when the mistake or the underdosage can be corrected, and in case of impossibility of correction we offer a refund.

The client must maintain a patient and respectful attitude during the lab test verification process and provide us with all the necessary elements requested by the representative as part of the verification investigation.

Only the member who took the lab test is eligible for compensation in the event of a problem.
The source does not reimburse the costs of lab tests or the cost of samples shipping.

When the customer shares his lab test in public, he accepts that the representative uses it for advertising purposes without the need to hide any information on the lab test, nor to ask his authorization.

QSC undertakes not to share any private lab test not shared by its client in public without its authorization, and guarantees anonymity of all private lab tests shared by email for quality improvement purposes.

THE Representative:

Since the beginning of the public sales on the forums, only one representative and sales agent carries out its activities in the two forums and that is me.

The representative can only be reached by email or private message, no other means of communication is used (no whatsapp, no telegram, no wickr…), and it is the same person who answers in both emails:

meso-rx@sigmachemical.com.cn
qingdao.rep@protonmail.com

And this for life, the rep can never be changed and members are kindly invited to accept his attitude and adopt a pragmatic business vision and ignore any personal relentlessness.

The answers to emails are made in a few minutes/hours, and in a maximum of 24 hours, working days, when the customer cannot reach the representative in more than 24 hours, do not hesitate to send me a new email to the other email address or just DM me.

The rules below are my sole responsibility and in any case I am responsible for commercial activities or transactions with other sales agents.

Any transaction should be made under the conditions of respect for the representative and the company.

The QSC representative undertakes to respect the work ethic, including the effort to do his job in a professional way and without fault, and to correct any possible unintentional fault made by him, by the engineer or the shipping agents and packing staff.

The QSC representative undertakes to respect the anonymity of his customers, and to not share their personal information.
Any past incidents regarding this were not intended to be bullying or doxxing, and apologize if it was understood that way.

I displayed the tracking screenshot of a client's city by mistake, forgetting to have hidden it after having hidden its tracking, a naive error which induced my 2-week ban, and which will not be repeated, and to ensure that these things don't happen again, the rep has nothing left to justify in public no matter what the issue is, so if a customer says they haven't delivered, I won't bother posting proof of deliveries or anything, and any public issue will just be ignored, and if the client intends to resolve it, it's done by email, to avoid accidentally disclosing sensitive information in public.

I also allow myself to bounce back on the T&H affair which was subject to rumors which diverted my remarks. When I tell a client to be careful of what he says, it is not viewed as a threat to his safety, but simply as a warning to avoid a future store ban.

In fact, the representative does not have the time or the energy to spend on playing dirty, and the maximum punishment he can inflict on a customer is banishment from the store and he will never look to harm anyone whether for an unfortunate comment or a few bucks.

Each member is free to believe the version they want if they want to be misinformed by haters or to believe me, in any case I don't care and if someone thinks that I am a scammer or insists on considering me that I intentionally disclosed the name of his city, he is free and he is kindly invited to go and fuck himself.

The lack of respect, hatred, relentlessness against the source and its representative, or even the dissemination of false information and rumors leads to the total loss of the rights of good customer service, and this may involve the cancellation of the transaction, loss of the right to compensation in the event of problem, loss of right of reship in the event of seizure, lost package, or any other problem that the representative deems fair not to resolve it by non-compliance with the rules below (the no soup for you rule).

This is also valid for any customer who tries to defend another member with whom we had entered into conflict, so members are kindly invited to mind their own business, here it is every “username” for himself, so as long as you don't know the two versions and that you probably won't know, everyone is welcome to take care of their own business if they want to continue doing business with us, and everyone should make up their own mind, instead of based on the false declarations of possible competitors, other sources shills, fake accounts and no life old members with hurt feelings because their asses weren’t kissed by the rep.

The representative is independent in these decisions and any issue not resolved in private amicably cannot be resolved in public, in fact when the representative makes a decision that judges the issue fair, no outside help or public comment on the forum thread can change his decision, on the contrary it can only make matters worse if it involves damage to business activity or reputation because of false information or rumors or lies.
The representative can sacrifice all of his business and accept the loss of nearly all of his clientele rather than change his decisions.

Any member is free to give good or bad reviews on his order as long as he is respectful in order to keep his rights in future good customer service.

Every member is free to ask any questions they want in the thread, for past issues, I reserve 24 hours to answer all questions before closing the old subjects for good.
Any comments with hate and lack of respect from a member will lead to their ban from the shop and their addition to the ignored list, so each member is invited to weigh their words carefully before writing it here.

Now back to business.

New products available in US warehouse:

Test Cyp 10x10ml @250mg/ml $100/kit
Tren Ace 10x10ml @100mg/ml $130/kit
Primo E 10x10ml @100mg/ml $170/kit

shipping $10

New products:

Dianabol Injectable 100mg/ml $70/kit

EU warehouse:

The final opening was delayed by about 20 days, as we had decided to choose France as our warehouses location, in fact France is the EU country where we have the majority of our EU customers, thanks to the French forum.

All shipments will be arranged from France to European countries and the reship service will be available for orders over $2000, we ship first to our French warehouse then to your address domestically.

Many items will be available domestic, and shipping will be arranged from different warehouses:
For oils first there will be Test E, Test C, Mast P, Mast E, Deca, Boldo U, Primo E, Tren E, Tren A. For tabs and peptides I'll tell you later.
Ditto for the prices.
Give us twenty days for the final opening, and in the meantime, continue to place your international orders, there is no need to wait for the opening, and we thank you for your patience.

Please find also attached an updated price list.
Why don't you all do any refunds or warranty for your main product, Raws?

Can someone help with math.
Got bpc 157 and tb 500

I put in 2.5 mL of water, so .13 mL is 250 mcg? This is of both. This is what I got.

Since 5 mL in 5 mg is 5000 mcg and .25 mL is 250 mcg. But i couldnt fit 5 mL in those so i did 2.5 mL. Which means .125 mL is 250 mcg

Got bpc 157 and tb 500

I put in 2.5 mL of water, so .13 mL is 250 mcg? This is of both. This is what I got.

Since 5 mL in 5 mg is 5000 mcg and .25 mL is 250 mcg. But i couldnt fit 5 mL in those so i did 2.5 mL. Which means .125 mL is 250 mcg
Search on Google peptide calculator and is a site called "peptidecalc" and insert there the value you want

Got bpc 157 and tb 500

Make life easy

Put 1ml aka 100 units of water into your 5,000mcg vial, now every 10 units is 500mcg which means every 5 lines is 250mcg

If you put in 250 units of water, that means every 10 units will be 200mcg, so 13 units is 260mcg

Make life easy

Put 1ml aka 100 units of water into your 5,000mcg vial, now every 10 units is 500mcg which means every 5 lines is 250mcg

If you put in 250 units of water, that means every 10 units will be 200mcg, so 13 units is 260mcg
10 units meaning 10 lines?

Make life easy

Was my math right though? For this vial

Do you carry by any chance DHT / Stanolone?
i placed an order a few months ago for said product.
i was running no test, and total test came back at 200.
after 2 days of running 50-100mg/day of transdermal QSC DHT, random boners and increased facial hair.
energy and focus on point.
much better than supposed DHT purchased from ST raws.

I placed an order in canada for test e primo 200 boldenone cyp and hcg I will update how things work and how the product performs and ships.

Got bpc 157 and tb 500

What color tops is your BPC and tb5?

Business will always continue ! We will never stop
Hi I'm trying to figure out my order. I threw away the package like an idiot. I ordered from US Domestic. I got 1 Test Cyp , 1 NPP - the injectables have Silver and Gold tops . Also got BPC 157 and Hgh Frag. Peptides have orange and red tops. Just wanna know which is which. Order came in today. Thank you.