Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I ordered QSCs NPP about a week ago and I got the new batch in MCT oil. This morning was my first day pinning it, Wow is it smooth! I put 3ml in my quad and it pins much faster than the sesame oil. Also it took MAYBE 25 seconds to draw up 3ml with a 25g at room temperature.

This is a big relief to me since I’ll be pinning so much oil these next 20 weeks.
I thought all injectables were in Sesame seed oil.

Can someone tell me with international shipping, is the 45$ Re-ship Fee IN ADDITION to the shipping to US? Or does that 45$ cover all the shipping cost for an order up to 500g (their first weight tier)?

Can someone tell me with international shipping, is the 45$ Re-ship Fee IN ADDITION to the shipping to US? Or does that 45$ cover all the shipping cost for an order up to 500g (their first weight tier)?
Last time I asked the 45$ covers everything, no other shipping fees will be added (up to 500g ofc).

I swear half of you guys shouldn’t be allowed to be without adult supervision lol. Yeah real great idea to put metal in the microwave, No telling what it does to hormones either.
You apparently don't know how microwaves work. The shape of the metal dictates whether it can be safely placed in a microwave. The small metal ring on the top of a vial is not going to cause any electrical discharge, but the tines on a fork or a crumpled piece of aluminum foil will. Hell, the walls of the microwave are made of metal, since metal mostly reflects microwave energy.

It is perfectly safe to put a vial in a microwave. HOWEVER, if the metal piece is torn or has pieces jutting form it, it can cause discharge.

You apparently don't know how microwaves work. The shape of the metal dictates whether it can be safely placed in a microwave. The small metal ring on the top of a vial is not going to cause any electrical discharge, but the tines on a fork or a crumpled piece of aluminum foil will. Hell, the walls of the microwave are made of metal, since metal mostly reflects microwave energy.

It is perfectly safe to put a vial in a microwave. HOWEVER, if the metal piece is torn or has pieces jutting form it, it can cause discharge.
I’m guessing you ate paint chips as a child huh

Not enough, you will have to adjust the ph as well adding Sodium bicarbonate.
Glutathion is very acid.

First you mix Glutathion raw with sterile water and BA, you control the pH, it's gonna be very acid about 3-4 then you add NaHCO until pH is around 7, then you filter.
I'm eager to order some injectable glutathione (when available). In the meantime, I ordered glutathione raw powder for homebrew. I tried mixing at 200mg/ml (added 8000mg to 40ml of bacteriostatic water). It's been on my magnetic stirrer for 10 minutes and it won't dissolve. Does it need to be heated?