Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I'm eager to order some injectable glutathione (when available). In the meantime, I ordered glutathione raw powder for homebrew. I tried mixing at 200mg/ml (added 8000mg to 40ml of bacteriostatic water). It's been on my magnetic stirrer for 10 minutes and it won't dissolve. Does it need to be heated?
How do you know that 0.9% of BA will be enough for it? Did you adjust the pH as I adviced you before?

DingDong's anavar is underdosed (after which he attacked the person testing it):

Haven't posted here in a while. Just wanted to say even after multiple orders everything's been g2g. Rep is still helpful and responsive months later.

My recent order was just some more Test, BAC water and RU.

The RU is in a vial which is a bit annoying because I don't use a needle for my RU.... I use a bottle and a dropper. So I'll have to take the cap off the RU vial and transport it to a bottle. I like using a dropper for my RU not a needle.

Can't say much about the BAC water, its BAC water. No complaints.

Going to test the Test E out soon. One of the vials broke during transport, but the rep said he'd replace it the next time I order. I had a order take 70 days to arrive and nothing broke, this time my order took only a mere 14 days to arrive and a vial broke and spilled everywhere. Cleanup was annoying in the box. That's the postal company's fault though for being savages. QSC doesn't just pack broken vials into boxes. Postal workers just treat the packages like garbage.
right.. last order took 2weeks using the china-2-us reship.
all reship orders before that took about 3weeks.

We stopped production of new batches of HGH, same for oils and tabs. We are selling the actual batch, and after that I don't know when we will be starting again, as far as situation isn't clear in china and things keep getting strict we won't take the risk to produce more.
Please don’t do this, I am gasping for air bro this is literally my nightmare becoming real life. First David also known as Pharmasource and now you bro please don’t do this. This is worse then the doctor telling me I have cancer and aids together bro this is worse then my grandma passing away . Please you are the best source here you can’t do this to us bro I had a mental breakdown after reading this damn bro fuck
7B0E8433-5442-436B-801C-A496565D3362.jpeg

I can pay my order 15th (in couple days) I don’t know if you remember my order

It was

1x Kit Injectable superdrol
1x Kit Npp
1x Kit Test Cyp
1x Kit Cjc 1295 no dac
1x Kit Ghrp 6

Total 300€

Can you please put this beside so I can still get my last order

Bro please
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

I can pay my order 15th (in couple days) I don’t know if you remember my order

It was

1x Kit Injectable superdrol
1x Kit Npp
1x Kit Test Cyp
1x Kit Cjc 1295 no dac
1x Kit Ghrp 6

Total 300€

Can you please put this beside so I can still get my last order

Bro please
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
NPP, Test C are sold.
Superdrol still in stock.
We still have some deca, and test e.
The rest is in stock, peptides will always be in stock.

Are you referring to me? If so, it's proper to tag me so I can respond accordingly.

Can you please clarify what you mean by kicked off and banned? I was never kicked off or banned from MesoRX. Do you mean from QSC's 'services'? I think I made it very clear I had no intention of doing any further business with QSC, so please don't get confused thinking I'm losing sleep at night being banned from ordering further. Bit like quitting a job and your boss telling you you're fired, instead.

The scam is quite simple:

1. I asked for a guarantee of a refund if the Toremifene I ordered came back mislabeled or low purity:

image.png

2. QSC promises a refund if the product comes back fake or low purity:

OAeh1XC.png

3. QSC Toremifene tests as Clomid:

Test-Report-20027.png

4. I ask for my refund, as promised at the outset:

Screenshot-2022-07-20-at-9-26-13-AM.png

5. Tracy refused to honour his promise to refund me in the event of mislabeled or low purity product:

Screenshot-2022-07-20-at-9-29-48-AM.png

I welcome you to clarify what you meant by kicked off and banned, whenever you get the opportunity. If you require any clarification from me as to details of the above transaction, I am happy to provide them so long as they do not unduly threaten the OPSEC of either myself or Tracy.

As I told Tracy in private, I believe a man's word is his bond. Many attempts have been made to dismiss the principle point of issue here which is that Tracy promised a refund if the Toremifene turned out mislabeled or low purity. I shouldn't speculate as to whether he knew the product would turn out mislabeled or not, but he refused to deliver the refund that he promised at the outset. It was a simple agreement that I would have preferred a simple resolution to, but so long as I keep being brought up here, I will begrudgingly return to provide clarifying details to anyone who claims this was not a scam.

I stumbled across a reddit review of this source that lead me to this post.

Is this issue resolved?

Similarly, what is your refund policy should something similar happen if I get the product tested and it comes back as the wrong compound?