Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Has anyone used phenibut? What's it like? Heard the comedown is a bitch.
Phenibut is great in moderation.
I’d do 4-5 days on and 2-3 days off if I were you.
I became dependent on the stuff after taking it everyday for 5 months and then quit cold turkey.
The withdrawals were bad. As long as you take breaks there’s no harm IMO. It gave me extra confidence, great focus at work, and made me hornier than usual.

View attachment 172319

You're saying members of a forum that don't kiss source ass didn't want to play internet dick measuring games with a little kid that kisses source ass with his gaping big boy tough guy mouth? Unbelievable! Damn them. Damn them all to hell.

Bottle your tears and have Dingdong sell them for $6 a pop.
Don't worry, your little ego came crawling back to this forum the moment when it opened right back up. Why don't you stay over there in that shit hole of a funeral home called UGBB? Right, because its a circle jerk of 5 dudes. Shut the fuck up fat boy

Is IGF1-LR3 1mg out of stock because production is paused or will it be back sooner? If it's coming back, any idea when?

Last edited:
Tracking was provided the 22nd. It finally updated on the 4th but hasn’t changed since then. Is this normal? Only reason I’m following is it’s being sent to a different address and need to make sure nothing happens to it lol. Long story.
When I got this it took 2 days to go with DHL to a nearby city to hand off to USPS. It’s almost there don’t worry!

I do not speak for that board or the owner of that board or any of the banned members.

What I can tell you is sometimes it takes awhile to get accepted on these boards. Also really certain there are a lot of really good people over there that do not deserve to be painted this way.

and since everyone is giving there opinion of BigBaldBeardGuy and what they thought of him...

He was the heart and soul for many on this board. In my view he made a mistake and shit got wacky. Life does that, we are all human and most of us on hormones. Anyway he is paying the price. He is somewhere else and many followed him. The reason I joined that board was to be able to enjoy him and the others that left. I have been doing this in one way or another since 1992. Over time I think you may find, offering respect even when others do not will help you achieve your goals.
The main reason I went over there is that I valued BigBaldBearsGuys advice about things. Then the entire board piled on me like I was a noob. Motherfucker, I'm in my 40s, been doing this shit for a while.

The main reason I went over there is that I valued BigBaldBearsGuys advice about things. Then the entire board piled on me like I was a noob. Motherfucker, I'm in my 40s, been doing this shit for a while.
Every board has its ups and downs. I’ve been on and off these forums for a decade or longer. I prefer here at Meso or ASF. Some of these people legit think they rule the forums. Which is cool, but at the end of the day where the fuck does that get you in the real world?

Don't worry, your little ego came crawling back to this forum the moment when it opened right back up. Why don't you stay over there in that shit hole of a funeral home called UGBB? Right, because its a circle jerk of 5 dudes. Shut the fuck up fat boy

Your posts really read like they were written by QSC himself when he gets angry and doesn't switch to an alt account.

Not to mention the vast majority of your posts are in this thread defending the source.

A few accounts like this.

Your posts really read like they were written by QSC himself when he gets angry and doesn't switch to an alt account.

Not to mention the vast majority of your posts are in this thread defending the source.

I am a customer of multiple sources. Quite easy if you actually check my history dumbass

test C sold.
Test E not yet, but with the demand, I expect that all will be sold in next 1-2 weeks.

We still have test e and c in EU warehouse, and US warehouse.
Are you saying you would potentially be out of stock in a few weeks? I wanted to get some test c from your intl warehouse, test e has too many reports of pip…

And as always, those of you who turbo-accuse people of being shill or alt accounts make you lose all credibility and any good point you might be making no longer matters.

I know you guys are so self-righteous you can't fathom someone disagreeing with you, but it does happen, believe it or not.

Are you saying you would potentially be out of stock in a few weeks? I wanted to get some test c from your intl warehouse, test e has too many reports of pip…
It's very rare when someone report pip from our test e.
If you are in europe, you can order test c from european domestic warehouse, and same for USA for US citizens.
Not sure if Test in usa warehouse stock will last longer than 2-3 days when I see the number of orders I got today lol
Same for hgh, 313 kits sold in the last 24 hours..

Last edited:
These dumb asses who think I make alt accounts lol

Do you know that you can report an alt account and spare us those mentally retarded rumors ? ^^
honestly where would you and or any workers have the time to do this ?
it would literally be wasting your time and money to be fucking around writing dumb shit on a alt acc
you obviously dont have an alt acc,,, your the most present business there is