Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Ugbb is the worst forum on the internet. Completely toxic.
I tried to give it a shot. They were a bunch of ignorant racist turds. Its like when you have that creepy drunk uncle in your family that can't stay out of prison, can't stop molesting children, and loves being an ignorant blowhard. That's what they are like.

We stopped production of new batches of HGH, same for oils and tabs. We are selling the actual batch, and after that I don't know when we will be starting again, as far as situation isn't clear in china and things keep getting strict we won't take the risk to produce more.
I’ve been living under a rock.

What happened that made it so you can’t produce AAS anymore?

Thank you for the explanation. But why have you currently stopped making orals and oils? Do you foresee them being banned as well or something?

Thank you for the explanation. But why have you currently stopped making orals and oils? Do you foresee them being banned as well or something?
As a precaution given the vague legal status of these finished products.
We don't want to take any risks, we still have a lot of stock, so you can continue to order normally from what is available, I try to update the price list regularly, by coloring the out-of-stock products in red everytime.

We're just waiting for things to calm down a bit, to resume production in about 2 months if things seem less strict by then.

I’m not sure how many times I’ve said this so far but obviously people don’t read. Leave the hot water alone!! The easiest way to heat a vial is with the hot plate of your coffee maker. Place the vial(s) on the hot plate then turn on coffee maker and heat for five minutes then remove and roll liquid around if needed. If you have crystals stuck to the stopper or at the top of your vial lay the vial down sideways on the hot plate and heat for five minutes. The vial will not explode and does not need to be vented
Thank you for the reply but i tried exactly the way you described but it won't work. I have tried with the same vial i heated multiple time before
Would anyone think it’s gtg ?DF81304F-61A0-4BE5-9363-30F3C2EB52E6.jpeg

Phenylpiracetam hydrazide
Piracetam
Aniracetam
Pramiracetam
Fasoracetam
Coluracetam
alpha-GPC
Noopept
PRL-8-53
Baclofen
Pregabalin
Gabapentin
Quetiapine fumarate
NSI-189
Mirtazapine
Venlafaxine
Fluoxetine
Phenibut
CRL-40,941
Has anyone used phenibut? What's it like? Heard the comedown is a bitch.

Is there a color coding guide somewhere? I just want to make sure my oils are what I ordered, and be able to differentiate my tablets when they come.

Sponsors