Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

And FYI the previous lab test of previous batch, we already knew it's 10iu/vial, so @janoshik tested it and result came back 10iu (3.33mg), and for this one, it was planned to be 12iu (4mg), so he gave us the expected results again, which is more than enough to prove how his quantitative test is accurate, since I've seen some debates in other threads about his legitimacy.
Please just make it 12 IU all the time, and sell it at the same price of 10 IU :D

I don't think it's necessary but I know that some of my customers do that. I have no data to prove that it has advantages or not.
I am currently using homebrew test cyp from raws that have been in my freezer vacuum sealed for 10years, and mid-cycle blood work puts my levels right where I'd expect them to be based on my last cycle a decade ago with the same raws, I'm pretty sure in that time the quality hasn't degraded. That gave me confidence in my ability to store the powders well, and gave me comfort placing a pretty large personal order with QSC a couple weeks ago.

The only problem is I'm already wishing I purchased additional compounds I didn't include in my order haha

Got my first order from QSC today. It took 3 days from payment confirmation. Just a little Test Cyp to try them out and everything looks great. Nothing crashed, no floaters. It does have a yellow hue to it and I’ve only used Test Cyp that was clear. Im sure it’s the carrier oil.

// Info //

Hello everyone,

FYI The Chinese government is more and more strict and cracking down on HGH sales.
The boss of one of biggest HGH factory was putted in jail and hasn't been released yet, It's been almost a month.

This make us worried about how the HGH market gonna evolute in future.
HGH might get banned in future either temporary or perma ban.

Nothing official until now, but one thing is sure, if the Chinese government decide to ban the HGH manufacturing you can say bye bye to all available brands in market, and you will go back to purchase leaked pharma overprices growth, with the risk that it have (untested, fake, insanely expensive..) etc.. like few years ago.

Qingdao Sigma Chemical Company remains on its position to only carry out legal activities in China, and that includes the sale and export of only products authorized by the government, as you noticed we don't sell any DNP, modafinil, Clenbuterol... for the same reasons, a banned product cannot be sold by our company.

So if the Chinese government officially decides to ban HGH, we will stop the sale, and that will be the case for the majority of our competitors, and consequently all our customers and their customers (sources of the forum and elsewhere..).

For the moment, nothing is official on this subject, we continue to exercise our activity legally and we invite our dear customers to take advantage of the remaining days, as a precautionary measure to make their stocks of HGH.

rHGH is a fairly stable molecule in its freeze-dried version, so it can easily be stored for up to 3 years when it is simply stored in a drawer.

Well that would explain the 700 kit order or it's just a source that is going to resell under their own label.

Anyone have any news articles expanding on this hgh crackdown? I dont want to miss out like i missed out on 4aco-dmt. Once china bans it the world is shit outta luck.