Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It look more like solide particules to me
Do you ask if the oil is hazy ? Because the liquide is clear and i feel like the particules are stuck to the the vial. But on the top of the vial i can see some part that are not very clear if that's what you asked
Put it on a pan for 5 minutes then shake it. I did it and I have like 1 crystal I cant get rid of that is stuck on the top. QsC should rly fix this crashing problem.

For the semaglutide does it need to be refrigerated once reconstituted? I am using the 2mg vials. Taking 1 mg per week. So the vials will be reconstituted for 2 weeks.

Put it on a pan for 5 minutes then shake it. I did it and I have like 1 crystal I cant get rid of that is stuck on the top. QsC should rly fix this crashing problem.
Thank you but nope didn't work either..
Their is still these very tiny particules stuck on the top of the vial

For the semaglutide does it need to be refrigerated once reconstituted? I am using the 2mg vials. Taking 1 mg per week. So the vials will be reconstituted for 2 weeks.
if you take 1mg a week (one injection weekly) it would optimally only be reconstituted for 1 week.
Reconstitute on e.g. sunday. Wait 15min --> inj. 1mg --> wait 1 week --> inj. 1 week

It look more like solide particules to me
Do you ask if the oil is hazy ? Because the liquide is clear and i feel like the particules are stuck to the the vial. But on the top of the vial i can see some part that are not very clear if that's what you asked
If it's solid particles its likely floaters and no heating will get then gone. See what the rep will do for you, because its not the firsr post on floaters and you dont want to pin floaters

microwave for 30 seconds. wait each time the bottle is not hot before putting it back in the microwave.
I swear half of you guys shouldn’t be allowed to be without adult supervision lol. Yeah real great idea to put metal in the microwave, No telling what it does to hormones either.

If it's solid particles its likely floaters and no heating will get then gone. See what the rep will do for you, because its not the firsr post on floaters and you dont want to pin floaters
Thank you very much, I have sent them a message and I will wait for their reply.

When I turn the vial upside down, I don't see any particles on the bottom. Could the floaters be stuck to the vial like crashed gear? It also seems that the heated vial has fewer particles than the other one

UGBB did have it right about this sources thread though.

Full of shills and alt accounts.

To those not blinded by the cheap prices it reads like a scam thread.

You'd have to be really hard up to want to inject anything in your body from this shady low life.
Care to share your negative lab tests?
Ill let mine speak for themselves once my stuff arrives and its been tested.

Thank you very much, I have sent them a message and I will wait for their reply.

When I turn the vial upside down, I don't see any particles on the bottom. Could the floaters be stuck to the vial like crashed gear? It also seems that the heated vial has fewer particles than the other one
I am not defending this source whatsoever but could be scratches on vial, if its on the glass, could also be stuck to glass. Shake the shit out of it and see if they dislodge. Shine a light from the bottom with dark background behind it and see what it looks like

Put it in boiling water, turn off the heat and let it sit in the hot water for a while. Shake it a little from time to time. It doesnt sound like floaters. Crashed cypionate is very common.

You could try to heat the vials on your coffee maker hot plate or a dry pan on the stove set on medium for 5 minutes or so.

Sup guys !
I have received my kits but the Test C one seems to be crashed.
I have already received crashed gear from other vendor but this one is weird.
I tried to warm it up in a hot water bowl for 15 mins but the little particles are still there. I have also tried to warm it up with a hair dryer for like 10 mins but nothing work
How fucking cold is in china
same with mine, had to warm it up like 3 times, 30 mins each to look ''normal'' still a little bit crashed on the bottom, just pinned 2ml and it's ok

Care to share your negative lab tests?
Ill let mine speak for themselves once my stuff arrives and its been tested.

Here's a recent example with great accountability from the QSC rep, as usual.