Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I'm still having good results on 1 vial of the 2mg vials. Seems the exact same delivery for me as 1mg ozempic.....but I know everyone reacts different. I dont think I could handle 1 vial of the 5mg vials....but next go round I may try 1/2 a vial of the 5mg vials. I don't thank I will go any higher than that.

Placed a big personal order, first of three packs delivered today - China Post to Canada. It's mentioned throughout this thread larger orders take longer as they go through a different channel, but all delays have been inside Canada.

Received first tracking a week after order, and first scan hit 5 days later. From there it took 25 days to my door. During that time, the pack landed and was in limbo for 10 days before it was given to customs. Then customs took 8 days to release it.

Second parcel came much quicker and is currently sitting in customs.

Overall very happy with service.

Question for those who know, do the QSC deca raws come as a liquid, powder, or chunks? I'd like to avoid liquid so am considering an order once winter comes.

Last edited:
Question for those who know, do the QSC deca raws come as a liquid, powder, or chunks? I'd like to avoid liquid so am considering an order once winter comes.
Entirely depends on the ambient temperature. In the summer, you can expect to receive liquid or a semi-liquid goop. If you want to avoid this, best to order in the winter.

And yes, Canada Post is terrible. I had a similar experience where the package took 10 days to arrive in Canada, cleared customs immediately, but then took almost another month to reach me.

Deca raws are sent in a powdery form.
It's gonna depend on your location many customers receive it in a waxy form or even liquid.

Liquid are often sent in special bags, like for EQ.

1662516612926.png

Entirely depends on the ambient temperature. In the summer, you can expect to receive liquid or a semi-liquid goop. If you want to avoid this, best to order in the winter.

I get the low melting point, but I've previously used a vendor that only sent liquid because their deca raws melted in house before shipping. Just curious if that's the case with QSC or not. Liquid is such a pain to work with, I rarely touch equipoise for this reason

Placed a big personal order, first of three packs delivered today - China Post to Canada. It's mentioned throughout this thread larger orders take longer as they go through a different channel, but all delays have been inside Canada.

Received first tracking a week after order, and first scan hit 5 days later. From there it took 25 days to my door. During that time, the pack landed and was in limbo for 10 days before it was given to customs. Then customs took 8 days to release it.

Second parcel came much quicker and is currently sitting in customs.

Overall very happy with service.

Mine are waxy, a bit of a pain to deal with, but workable nonetheless

That site is a shit infested pile of absolute retards riding big fat bearded pedophiles 2inch cock sucking off Trump. Racist fucks too.
Yeah. I'm a "conservative" guy myself (much more libertarian nowadays), but I can't stand the ignorant blowhard racists on that site. They sound like fucking retards.