Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

UGBB did have it right about this sources thread though.

Full of shills and alt accounts.

To those not blinded by the cheap prices it reads like a scam thread.

You'd have to be really hard up to want to inject anything in your body from this shady low life.

You'd have to be really hard up to want to inject anything in your body from this shady low life.
Isn't it getting boring? Go back to UGBB, you wont be missed here.

Sup guys !
I have received my kits but the Test C one seems to be crashed.
I have already received crashed gear from other vendor but this one is weird.
I tried to warm it up in a hot water bowl for 15 mins but the little particles are still there. I have also tried to warm it up with a hair dryer for like 10 mins but nothing work

Attachments

• 768237DE-B430-4ED8-8C39-71660148D0E6.jpeg
    768237DE-B430-4ED8-8C39-71660148D0E6.jpeg
    990.8 KB · Views: 123
Sup guys !
I have received my kits but the Test C one seems to be crashed.
I have already received crashed gear from other vendor but this one is weird.
I tried to warm it up in a hot water bowl for 15 mins but the little particles are still there. I have also tried to warm it up with a hair dryer for like 10 mins but nothing work
microwave for 30 seconds. wait each time the bottle is not hot before putting it back in the microwave.

Had to pull the pin on the tirzepatide unfortunately. Very effective however it really messed with my stomach (as someone who already had a very bad gut this compound was not a good idea). Can’t be sure of this but I’m also certain it caused a wicked outbreak of anxiety for some reason - I’ve been having random anxiety/panic attacks since starting it. Haven’t changed anything else in my protocol either so can only assume it was that.
Again, very effective (almost too effective- I basically could never eat and be ok) but steer clear if you’ve got any gut issues whatsoever.
now that u mention it I think it is the tirzepatide. I just reached 10mg last week and have been waking up in the middle of the night to take tums. I didnt put 2 and 2 together until i saw ur post. I thought it was weird since i havent have stomach issues since I was using Semaglutide. I had no issues on 7.5mg i think i will just roll back to 7.5mg next week to try.

Why do you feel the need to defend this source? Isn't it getting boring?
I'm not defending anyone but also will not let anyone tell me where to buy. If you don't trust this source thats fine, dont buy here and move on. All I can tell is that every item I have bought so far turned out to be legit and I have plenty of more orders on the way. Also I am currently waiting for Primo 100 to be lab tested which will come back this week possibly so I can see with my own eyes if it's really worth buying here not. But again, as of right now I feel good buying here.

I'm not defending anyone but also will not let anyone tell me where to buy. If you don't trust this source thats fine, dont buy here and move on. All I can tell is that every item I have bought so far turned out to be legit and I have plenty of more orders on the way. Also I am currently waiting for Primo 100 to be lab tested which will come back this week possibly so I can see with my own eyes if it's really worth buying here not. But again, as of right now I feel good buying here.

That's good for you and I'm genuinely happy that you've had a positive experience.

It's still important that others are allowed to air their opinions on this source and all other sources so that they are held accountable.

Simply telling them to 'move on' is not productive in a community trying to uphold harm reduction.

microwave for 30 seconds. wait each time the bottle is not hot before putting it back in the microwave.
Ok thank you
I put the vial for 80 seconds total in the microwave and shaking the vial every 20 seconds but this is what I got.
It’s a little better but i feel like it didn’t change that much

Attachments

• 1E4CBAE4-88E8-40C4-B19E-0837895EE67B.jpeg
    1E4CBAE4-88E8-40C4-B19E-0837895EE67B.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 107
Finally got around to capping and trying the vardenafil at 10mg. Works like it's supposed to! With no stuffy nose like i get with sildenafil.

It's still important that others are allowed to air their opinions on this source and all other sources so that they are held accountable.

Simply telling them to 'move on' is not productive in a community trying to uphold harm reduction.
While this is true and I fully agree, I cant find any valuable Information in your first post other than just calling everyone here a shill.

Great... can you please post up your results?

Ok thank you
I put the vial for 80 seconds total in the microwave and shaking the vial every 20 seconds but this is what I got.
It’s a little better but i feel like it didn’t change that much
You can run it through a micron filter or reorder I guess. Sucks though but I would not pin that as is.....

Is it hazy or actual solid particles?
It look more like solide particules to me
Do you ask if the oil is hazy ? Because the liquide is clear and i feel like the particules are stuck to the the vial. But on the top of the vial i can see some part that are not very clear if that's what you asked