Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Had to pull the pin on the tirzepatide unfortunately. Very effective however it really messed with my stomach (as someone who already had a very bad gut this compound was not a good idea). Can’t be sure of this but I’m also certain it caused a wicked outbreak of anxiety for some reason - I’ve been having random anxiety/panic attacks since starting it. Haven’t changed anything else in my protocol either so can only assume it was that.
Again, very effective (almost too effective- I basically could never eat and be ok) but steer clear if you’ve got any gut issues whatsoever.

Had to pull the pin on the tirzepatide unfortunately. Very effective however it really messed with my stomach (as someone who already had a very bad gut this compound was not a good idea). Can’t be sure of this but I’m also certain it caused a wicked outbreak of anxiety for some reason - I’ve been having random anxiety/panic attacks since starting it. Haven’t changed anything else in my protocol either so can only assume it was that.
Again, very effective (almost too effective- I basically could never eat and be ok) but steer clear if you’ve got any gut issues whatsoever.
How long have you been using it? And at what dose? Did you start with 2.5mg/wk for a couple weeks first?

Btw: Welcome back Meso!

You guys use too much of these ones. Some people have gall bladder issues.....

FDA Data Link Diabetes Drug Class to Gallbladder Disease
Good one, thanks for sharing. I personally think 36 cases is a very low incidence rate when several millions have used this kind of drug class for over a decade. But I do agree to your point to not go overboard with doses. I will stay at 1mg sema and 5mg tirz per week as that seems a very common dose with a good safety profile to me.

Good one, thanks for sharing. I personally think 36 cases is a very low incidence rate when several millions have used this kind of drug class for over a decade. But I do agree to your point to not go overboard with doses. I will stay at 1mg sema and 5mg tirz per week as that seems a very common dose with a good safety profile to me.
I agree. I'm not worried about it, but when I saw this I thought of you and how much you experiment with high doses.

I agree. I'm not worried about it, but when I saw this I thought of you and how much you experiment with high doses.
Haha, thanks for looking out for me mate. Appreciate it. I will have a deeper look into it either tomorrow or this evening to find out some more reports and scientific data on it. So far I am not really concerned. And I will be responsible with the dose and not dose it any higher.

As soon as the tirzepatid has run out I will stick to 1mg sema only. There is some canagliflozin on its way to me, also from QSC, that I will switch for empagliflozin that I am currently taking (started empagliflozin a couple days ago). So I dont need any further blood glucose control, my morning bg readings are excellent now even with HGH pre-bed and the 5mg empagliflozin in the mix.

Products out of stock

HGH 15iu (HGH 10iu is available)
Semaglutide 4mg ( we have semaglutide 2mg)
Bac water
NPP oils (available US domestic)
Test cyp oils (available US and EU domestic)
Anavar tabs 20mg (we have 10mg and 50mg)
UDCA tabs
DMAA tabs
Exemestane tabs

Order arrived. Less than 3 weeks reship service. Everything is labeled with numbers and I am assuming they are arranged in the order that I listed them when I purchased from QSC (first compound I ordered is 1, second is 2, etc). Overall everything’s here and I’m very satisfied.

Next I am going to order tirzepatide, GHk-Cu, and injectable glutathione next when they become available so any protocols for those would be appreciated! Thanks
BE2E8A0A-A5A0-466D-958F-65B6FDCCAF96.jpeg

Order arrived. Less than 3 weeks reship service. Everything is labeled with numbers and I am assuming they are arranged in the order that I listed them when I purchased from QSC (first compound I ordered is 1, second is 2, etc). Overall everything’s here and I’m very satisfied.

Next I am going to order tirzepatide, GHk-Cu, and injectable glutathione next when they become available so any protocols for those would be appreciated! Thanks
View attachment 172276
That looks solid!

Haha, thanks for looking out for me mate. Appreciate it. I will have a deeper look into it either tomorrow or this evening to find out some more reports and scientific data on it. So far I am not really concerned. And I will be responsible with the dose and not dose it any higher.

As soon as the tirzepatid has run out I will stick to 1mg sema only. There is some canagliflozin on its way to me, also from QSC, that I will switch for empagliflozin that I am currently taking (started empagliflozin a couple days ago). So I dont need any further blood glucose control, my morning bg readings are excellent now even with HGH pre-bed and the 5mg empagliflozin in the mix.
I love how you kept pushing those boundaries for us, going into unknown territory all the time. You are a great resource. I can't wait to hear the details.

View attachment 172276
Red capped peptide bpc157?

we don't realize how much Meso has a good atmosphere
I tried to see if QSC was on Underground bodybuilding and I was insulted by 50 boomers who wanted my social security number, my name and a log of the last 5 years of fitness I did before they can consider saying "hello welcome"
especially BigFagotBeardGuy

I tried to see if QSC was on Underground bodybuilding and I was insulted by 50 boomers who wanted my social security number, my name and a log of the last 5 years of fitness I did before they can consider saying "hello welcome"
UGbodybuilding is basically where all the banned meso members who couldnt behave like proper adults went to. As a result its filled with racist outcast losers

A dead forum with unsecure losers and single digit IQ mods, what do you expect